Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A Tale of Fate (open/ still accepting.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What part will you take?
  Good
  Evil
  Neutral
View Results

Sweet Tyni

Fashionable Shopper

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:47 am
Crystal turned to look at Mimari, "It certainly seems that way, I really hoped I didn't have to fight anyone today." she said as she places her bags of supplies on the ground and pulled our her blade and dagger. "I won't let you hurt Mimari!" she shouted as she prepared to fight.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:54 am
Artemis sighed before lowering his blade slightly. "Move, i dont intend on spiling innocent blood here.....it's that damn witch hiding behind you i want dead!"  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

Sweet Tyni

Fashionable Shopper

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:57 am
"If you want to get to Mimari you'll have to go through me first! I can't let you hurt her!" she said back still prepared for an attack.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:06 am
"Why are you defending her! cant you see what she is, my reason for wanting her dead is justified, i have more right than any here to want her gone from this world!" He breathed heavily as he stood staring into Crystals eyes, his own burning red with anger and his will surpressing his beast within about to break. "What reason do you have for protecting her!"  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

Sweet Tyni

Fashionable Shopper

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:16 am
Crystal looked back at Artemis, "You call her a witch, you don't know anything about her! I am protecting my childhood friend, I want to help her change her ways! If I was you I'd drop your weapons, this is no place for this." Crystal put her dagger away and held her hand out in front of her as a bright white light came from it and blinded the crowd. And as it went away Crystal and Mimari were gone.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:21 am
The white light blinded Artemis, causing him to let out a low growl in pain and finally raising his anger to far as his will power no longer had the strength to hold back the beast anymore, before the light had faded, the sound of cracking bones and ripping flesh came from Artemis as he struggled to breath and his body changed, becoming the very thing that destroyed his whole life, the beast that destroyed a kingdom in one night.  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:35 am
Mimari stood, looking up at the sky as she waited a moment before grining, she knew what was happening now, she could feel the dark energy flowing from Artemis like water from a tap, it didnt bother her knowing what would happen to this town, if anything, it was going acording to plan, the people here would die and she wouldnt have had to lift a finger. She thought for a moment before looking in the direction of the sounds coming from Artemis on the other side of town before looking to Crystal. " looks like we made him angry. " She laughed for a moment before giving a small grin.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:43 am
As the white light faded, a large dark beast, covered in smoke and arcing small sparks of electricity from its body to anything that could conduct it stood before Kestel and Robyn in Artemis's place, its skeletal head turning in there direction as it stared into there very souls with its glowing red eyes before opening its fearsom maw and letting out a deafening roar.  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

Sweet Tyni

Fashionable Shopper

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:47 am
Crystal looked back at Mimari, "Yeah it sounds like we did, but I wonder what will happen to the city because of him." she said followed by a long sigh. "I hope I made the right choice getting us out of there."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:50 am
"it would have ended the same way, this place is in the way of my plans, it has to go, weither i do it, or he does, it doesnt matter to me." Mimari turned and began to walk down an allyway, still holding the bags she was given by Crystal.  

uki-katzugowa

Sweet Tyni

Fashionable Shopper

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:01 pm
"I'm glad it wasn't you then Mimari, I hate seeing you act like that." she said as she picked up her bags, "So where are we going to be heading to now?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:36 pm
"no where in particular, it doesnt matter where we go next, aslong as my plans go well." She smiled before turning to look at Crystal. " Lets find the exit to this place, i dont want to be here..."  

uki-katzugowa

Sweet Tyni

Fashionable Shopper

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:01 pm
Crystal turned to Mimari, "Yeah I'd hate to be here with that guy rampaging around."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:40 pm
Mimari smiled, even though her reason for wanting to leave was different from Crystal's, wanting to leave because of what was about to happen was more than good enough. She took Crystal's hand before taking a step, the world around them seemed to distort and blend into itself before becoming clear again. The two of them were now stood upon a hill far from the place they once stood, over looking the large town.  

uki-katzugowa

XxC0RRUPTIONxX

Aekea Fatcat

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:56 pm
Robyn stepped looked up at Artemis with an almost calm face as he changed into his cursed form. She slowly put away her knives in her hidden pocket and slowly stepped towards the beast. She was not afraid like most would have been. Her life had been messed up from the start and she had nothing to lose. Robyn spoke in a quite voice " You are not a beast. You are not going to kill all the innocent people who live here. The beast will not completely control you. You have a will. I know the human is in there behind the beast's body."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff