Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Brother Complex [FULL] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:14 pm
maru-shadow

Shira laughed and repeated, "You don't have to carry me, you know." She snuggled into Zola's chest. She breathed in his scent. It was a musky man scent, with a faint cologne smell. It was strangely comforting.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:18 pm
"Heh." Zola smirked. "I figured I should. For one, I barely ever have my arms around you like this. When we were younger, I'd carry you around all the time, remember?" he smiled. "Also, you're always on your feet. Take a little break."  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:26 pm
MetalRocker11712
[.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:49 pm
Shira laughed again. She loved Zola so much. He was perfect and sweet. She couldn't stand being so shy. It almost killed her everyday. And seeing Yuu al over him like that and all the things she had done to him....Yuu was lucky that all she got was a slap on the wrists.  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:19 pm
MetalRocker11712

"...Y'know... " Zola smiled. "You need more breaks, Nurse Syru." He wondered if Shii still remembered his pet name for her. He liked calling her that when they were kids. Maybe he should've hung out with her more often, instead of leaving her to dry all this time. "...I'm sorry we never go out anymore...til today, that is."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:39 pm
maru-shadow

Shira smiled at the sound of Zola's nickname for her. Syru. It sounded so foreign yet so familiar because Zola never called her that anymore. Shira looked away for a moment before saying," It's okay I guess. I'm the second oldest so I didn't expect to be looked after. But....I miss you Zola. I really do. Work and the girls, I never see you much anymore. At least not like this." The tears had started again. Shira hastily wiped them away.  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:15 pm
MetalRocker11712

Zola blushed the tiniest bit. "...Well... I always tried to look after you, Syru." he smiled. They reached a cafe, and Zola reluctantly put his sister down. "Let's eat."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:35 pm
Yutaki ► Yuu ◄ Hajime

User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Yuu headed out the door for her meeting with this writer. His name was Ray something or other, she hadn't remembered his last name. She walked to the little cafe that was near their flat and she spied her sister and brother. She ignored then since she wasn't there little sister Yuu right now. Now she was Yutaki Hajime, editor in rising about to meet Ray. She walked to a table for two with her things at her side and she smiled when she saw Ray and waved him over to her table as they began discussing the column he would be writing.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:42 pm
maru-shadow

Shira smiled and nodded. She grabbed his hand and went through the door of the cafe. She sat down in a booth in the back of the restaurant. Shira made puppy eyes and patted the seat next to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:55 pm
MetalRocker11712
[.

"Oh, I see." Zola smirked, sitting next to Shira. "Hmm... So, how's your job, Nurse Syru?"  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:09 pm
maru-shadow

"It's been okay I guess. It's been really busy lately and we've lost a lot of people. It's sad actually. I had a very....interesting patient the other day, remind me to tell you about it later," Shira said. She put her cheek on his shoulder and yawned before looking at the menu. "I think I'll have the BLT, what are you gonna have?" Shira asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:14 pm
MetalRocker11712
[.

Zola hummed. "I think I'll have a club sandwich... Geez, you know how my jobs is. Another day, another columb catering to the needs of fashion slaves and mallrats. The weird part is, I love it to death. My columbs make people happy somehow... And that's my life goal. Making people happy." Zola laughed.  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:23 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

School went by in a breeze, Nami now sat in her last period and watched the tock ticking the time away. There was always nothing to do in this period and sometimes it just bore her to death so she decided to text Shira for a change, 'Hey big sis ^^
How you've been? Do you know if your going to be picking me up today?'

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

{წO.ff O.ur C.omplex's: წ}
maru-shadow

Candice Cakes

MetalRocker11712

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:42 pm
maru-shadow

"Yeah, but do you ever think about yourself for once or are you always a hell-bent servant of other people? I mean, hey, when was the last time you were selfish?" Shira said. She scooted closer to Zola and wrapped her arms around his waist. "I worry that you are being too self-neglecting sometimes, Zolzie," she continued. Just then Shira's phone buzzed. It was Nami.  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:03 pm
Yutaki ► Yuu ◄ Hajime

User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Yuu talked with Ray a while with her glasses on, she hardly ever wore her glasses unless it was for business that didn't involve her brother. Her green eyes trailed to him from time to time and would linger on what he and Shira were doing. Yuu hardly touched the sandwich she had ordered and she jotted down notes about the book Ray needed the review for. Yuu and Ray talked or a while and he invited her to his home for further notes since he had finished eating and they had been there a while. She walked with Ray passing her brother and sister. She was pretty recognizable as their sister and she gave a sneering smile to them.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces