Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**The Color Cyan** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:55 pm
Serenla the Cat
((sorry if I get a bit.. Ridiculous. I get that way when stuff is funny enough, and I just saw something that almost made me pass out laughing. I might post the link later..))

Rain laughed, chugging her drink. Little light, but probably for the better.

"Sending him home? You have any idea how much of a reason you give Frost to rip him a new one if he goes back hammered?"

She sighed, and decided a little tipsy wouldn't hurt... She ordered a mead; she'd tested it before, but never anything good. Worth a shot, though.

(( Draid? Going with the previously discussed housing arrangements for Rain?))

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:02 pm
S.M. took down the next pint and sighed, almost unimpressed. "I don't see what the big deal is. I though this stuff was supposed to have people laughing their asses of for no reason by this point."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:14 pm
Dust sighed. "You'll see..." He poured two pints, and passed one to Rain and one to Swift.

((You mean living with Blood?))

The same young man walked into Mitch's Tavern, and noticed Rain there. What luck! He was just stopping in for a quick brew, but this was fantastic! "Rain! It's me, Jack! I've been looking all over for you!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:19 pm
S.M. shrugged and continued drinking.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:30 pm
Rain took a deep drink, and grinned. This stuff... Was shiny. She finished it, and was ready to ask for another when someone came in and addressed her. Jack..Jack... Jack... Why was the name so familiar? She just couldn't remember him, even by sight. Did she know him? How did he knoher. She tried to remove the puzzled look, giving him a smile; considering her greeted her as a friend, she figured she at least owed him some kindness.

(( um, yeah... ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:26 am
Jack approached his old friend with a grin. "I thought I'd never see you again! Man, I mean, after the fire and everything... I'd expect you to survive, but not... Look listen, you have to come with me. Don't ask, just follow. I have a huge surprise for you!" He said, grabbing her by the hand and practically dragging her out of the tavern.

Dust raised an eyebrow. "Well, that... Was... Weird... Anyways, here' your fifth pint." He slid it into Swift's hand.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:00 am
Grim busts through the door, "How come I am the last damn person to know that a new tavern opened up?! I'm minding my own business in the hangar when I smell the sweet scent of Mead... I track it here to find all of my friends here without me drinking away! What the hell?!" he shouts, walking up to Swift and staring him in the eye, an inch from his face.

He grabs Swift's mead and gulps it down in one swallow, never breaking eye contact, "Thank you. Now let the fun begin!" he shouts, pulling away from S.M. Laughing, "A round for my friends Dust!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:23 am
S.M. grabbed his new pint after Grim's little scene a took it down. Minutes passed and the glasses began to stack in front of S.M. in groups of 10. Still, he looked as sober as when he started.

((I believe you misunderstood my meaning of, "here's where the fun begins."))  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:40 am
Grim was matching Swift drink for drink, having a great time.

((Then what did you mean?))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:29 pm
Rain gaped at him, sudden recognition dawning on her as repressed memories resurfaced along with his face. She willfully went along with him, mind racing.  

Serenla the Cat
Crew

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:32 pm
((Is Swift... Burning his alcohols so that he can go longer without getting drunk? ))

Dust narrowed his eyes at Swift. Thirty pints, and he's still not giggling like an idiot? Fat chance. "Swift, are you... Burning your internal alcohol levels so you can stay sober?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:41 pm
Spyke glares at Swift. "Dude...Only I can do that..for you to do so that is cheating!!!"

At the far end of the tavern one of the patrons was causing trouble for some ladies. Sabre notices this and grabs the drunkard by the collar of his shirt and looks at Dust. Volk also looks at Dust. "Sabre is wondering if He can show that guy that door."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:15 pm
Grim begins to feel the buzz, and looks to Swift, "Damn kid! You're just starting out and you've drunk enough to kill a Horse! I think I found my new Drinking Buddy!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:25 pm
Dust nodded at Sabre. He then started filling mead by threes, seeing as Swift clearly wasn't going to stop.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:49 am
Growing impatient, Rain growled.

"Where are we going?!?! Would you mind telling me what the hell is going on?" she demanded. Terrible way to greet a friend who had been so close to the family, but she was flustered.

Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff