Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Kingdom Hearts - Broken Reality [Accepting/]Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:08 pm
Rikku stood up.

"Leon" he said as in introduction. "If seems like you are the one with the keyblade. Probably one of the few weapons that can actually do harm to heartless..." he said before casting a quick glance at Rikku. He wondered what she did. There seems to be darkness within her. But she didn't seem like the type of person. "Because of that the heartless has a great fear of the keyblade." he explained. He wondered if he should have mentioned about Aerith's theory about the dimensional barrier breaking.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:13 pm
"So others have these..Keyblades." Sora asks as he looks at the blade then at Donald and Goofy. "So who are you two?"  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:37 pm
"I'm Goofy, and thats Donald" Goofy said doing introductions.

"Anyway, the keyblade is extremely rare. Since ten years ago I'd be surprised there are even two people with a keyblade let alone three" Leon said. "Even 10 years ago numbers usually didn't go aboive six... at least thats what I heard"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:42 pm
"So you know the man who saved me back on my world? He was wearing a black coat and had white hair with a blade that kinda resembled mine as it looked a bit like a key." Sora says wondering if that person got away safely as well. "We were looking for our friends but couldn't find them can you help us get to other worlds and tell us more about these Heartless and keyblades as well as what they actually do."  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:23 pm
"Well, according to stories they can unlock things as well as lock the keyholes that leads to the heart of the world" Leon said, "As for travel I don't know what to tell you"

"Actually we have a gummi ship" Goofy said.

"Or you could go with them I suppose" Leon said.

"Yeah, but we can't take the girl. There isn't enough room for her" Donald said.

"Sorry, but it looks like Rikku would have to stay here" Leon said.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:32 pm
Sora turns to Rikku for a second then back at the strangers he basically just met "I think I will stay with Rikku, there has to be another way out of this place right?" Sora says with a smile "Thanks anyways."  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:23 pm
Rikku is surprised he turned them down. But at the same time she was glad she wasn't left alone.

"But don't ya suppose we can just add another seat?" Goofy asked Donald. "If she is special it wouldn't be nice to separate them"

"True but... I have a feeling her darkness would be a problem" Donald replied.

"Are you sure that was really darkness?" Goofy asked.

Rikku is confused, "Any idea what they are talking about?" Rikku asked Leon.

"You killed that heartless. When you did, you radiated with Darkness" Leon said.

"That makes no sense" Rikku said with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:31 pm
"Well she killed the Heartless with whatever that black stuff was and she didn't even know she could do it. How can she be evil?" Sora asks as he keyblade disappears  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:45 pm
"Perhaps not evil... but she certainly does have an uncanny power that is linked to the darkness." Leon said, "Perhaps you two should take her along after all. Either way there is no way he would leave her"

Donald didn't want to just let her come, but to fulfill the kings wishes they would have to. "Alright then. She can come along."

"Anyway, my name is Rikku" she said since she didn't get a change to introduce herself to either of them.

"Nice ta meet you Rikku" Goofy said with his usual smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:51 pm
"Sorry to ask but, why are you helping us out?" Sora asks as a couple more Heartless show up since the group has been idly standing there.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:10 pm
"Well, I'd hate to sound cold, but our king had foreseen that a great disaster is to happen and told us to go find someone with a 'key' Plus, we're quite worried about the stars suddenly goin' out too. In fact two stars went out at once shortly after we came here" Goofy said.

"Two at once?" Rikku asked.

"But the weird thing is that one of these stars were never actually seen in the night sky before it disappeared the way it did. It appeared that it only came into existence just to disappear" Leon said.

Rikku went off to slay the shadows.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:28 pm
((We going to Alice in Wonderland or Tarzan first?))

Sora turns around to see the Heartless being destroyed easily. "So where would we head first?" Sora asks as the keyhole obove the belltower could be seen now.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:15 pm
"Unfortunate neither of us know the other worlds too well. So I guess we will see when we get there" Donald said. Then suddenly gets knocked down by a boy who got thrown from a dark portal so suddenly.

"That was... random" Rikku said.

[Wonderland is closest]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:22 pm
((Alright))

"Well that's...new." Sora says as his keyblade starts to react with the keyhole "Woah, what's happening?"  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:37 am
Leon noticed the keyhole, "Looks like the keyhole showed itself... and the keyblade is trying to lock it..."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff