Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Alternate Dimension
Dust and Echoes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:35 pm
"Fine, you know what?! Forget it! Shoot the damn thing! See if I care!" she snapped, turning away and waiting for the sound of his gun being fired. I'm so sick of this! Of everything! she thought to herself, crossing her arms and grinding her teeth.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:50 pm
"An unarmed GRUNT of all things trying to kill someone?" Sciz scoffed. "Surely you jest. These things couldn't hurt a fly, let alone be smart enough to do it."  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:07 pm
Gareth finally backed off. They want a covvie? They got one. "Alright, fine. I won't shoot it. Don't come crying to me when we have both the UNSC and ONI biting our asses for it." He looked at the Grunt. "That being said, we need to give you a proper name. What is your name?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:11 pm
"And how do you propose a Grunt is smart enough to hack into ONI? The most secure source of information in all of Humanity? Engineer? Maybe. Grunt? Hell no." says Fenrir, stepping in, "And I'll take care of the little guy."

"My name is Flip-Yap." says the Grunt, relieved to be alive.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:17 pm
((Just being curious, but in what time of the Halo continuity does this take place? I'm assuming either before Halo or between Halo 1 and 2.))

"Right," Sciz put the Grunt down. "So, where should we go next? I'm assuming we've taken out the last of the squads in the area."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:33 pm
((I was actually thinking end of Halo 3, and the 'Covenant' we are fighting are actually rebels.))

"Our primary objective is just over that ridge. The supplies depo is heavily guarded."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:38 pm
Brair was still pretty pissed, so she decided to be a little bit b****y. "Well let's go then," she hissed, already on her way, "I don't need you guys to slow me down."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:14 pm
"Woah! So down Briar! We aren't supposed to advance for another hour. Now we eat and rest. Refill our ammo and such." he says, taking a seat on the chest of the Elite Major.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:25 pm
She stopped short and scoffed, taking a seat on the ground next to him. "Fine then. What've we got? I'm starving."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:32 pm
Fenrir pulls out packages of food, "We've got two things of steak, spaghetti which is mine, chicken noodle soup, fried chicken, and some sandwiches. All the typical 'add water and wait five minutes.' What do you want?"  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:50 pm
"Steak." she replied flatly. She was eager to rip into something.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:41 pm
He hands her one of the steaks and some water, and he takes his spaghetti. After filling it with some water and it self cooking, he dogged in. MREs have advanced substantially since it was introduced, now tasting like five star meals.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:18 pm
She tore into the steak relentlessly, ripping it to shreds. She had to take her aggression out on something before she accidentally hurt someone around her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:48 pm
Fenrir watched her with worry, 'Whever we get back to base, I'm filling her for some much needed vacation time.' he thinks to himself. He began to eat his spaghetti, enjoying every bite.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:42 pm
Gareth took off his helmet, moving it to the side with a quit K-SHHHHH. He set it under his arm as he sat down. "You know, now that I think of it, if I factor in a table, it could be four... But there are rarely chances that one could use a table..."  
Alternate Dimension

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff