Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Fifth Year Classes
History of Magic V (1/4) *New Class 8/26* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:46 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ 5th Yr Gryffindor ➳ ➳
➳ ➳ Muggle-born, Daughter of Late Officer Brian Kiss of the Kent Police ➳ ➳
➳ ➳ PrefectReserve Beater 01 ➳ Vice-Captain of the Reparifors Group Therapy ClubDueling Club Member ➳ ➳

Laurel and Dragon Heartstring Wand
Born on June 22, 2011
5 feet 7.5 inches tall
Wearing: My Uniform
In: History of Magic V Class
Thinking: ...

User Image Veronica arrived to History class and took her usual seat a couple rows from the front and took out some parchment and her quill to start taking notes. Alternating between tapping the feather end of her quill on her parchment to scribbling down notes. When Professor Powell introduced the topic claiming it was debatable that Albus Dumbledore was probably the most famous headmaster of Hogwarts as well as the wizarding world she raised a brow. The probably gave enough wiggle room that it wasn't something that could be easily debated. And considering how often Albus Dumbledore was mentioned she had trouble thinking of any other headmaster who was more famous. After all you could be famous for a lot of reasons-good and bad. Voldemort was fairly famous and he was this horrible dark wizard.

With a small frown she copied down the information on Albus Dumbledore that was given and when Professor Powell asked if there was any questions she glanced up and didn't say anything before setting down her quill. What would she have a question on? Wasn't his life fairly straightforward, at least for a basic History of Magic class. She supposed if you were a biographer or more interested in history there always could be more to say. Ronna was neither, though.
User Image

<>

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:37 pm
~Beginning of a New Year~

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:38 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ Mᴀɢɪᴄ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Pʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ || Sᴛᴜᴅʏ ᴏғ Aɴᴄɪᴇɴᴛ Rᴜɴᴇs

════════════════════════

Grayson watched over his book as his students entered the classroom. This year was OWLs for them, and they definitely needed to make sure that they were up to speed. He didn't know how much they knew, but it was his job to make sure they were prepared for the exams ahead. He was prepared to give it his all, allowing all the students to at least have a good chance with the exams.

""Hello class, and welcome back to History of Magic. As I am sure that you all know, this year marks your fifth year at Hogwarts, as well as the year that you take the OWLs. I expect that you all will be prepared for the exam, and that is why today and later on this year, we will be revisiting everything you have learned in this class. That way, I know precisely what to focus on for the exam. Today, I would like for each of you to please tell me about each topic that has thus been covered over your years in Hogwarts. One topic per student, and I wish to have everyone please give a response. It will help me to determine what we need to go over before the exams are here. Yes, I do understand that all of your other teachers are also probably giving you this same lecture, but that is so that you are prepared to face the exams and do the best you can in them."

════════════════════════
                                            Location: History of Magic Classroom
                                            Thinking: How is this year going to go?
                                            OOC:

Now where did I put that wand?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:21 am
User Image
David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User ImageUser Image
Conditional Second Heir of the Avery Family/Clan
Ravenclaw Prefect
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 15
Year at Hogwarts: Fifth
Wearing: His Uniform
Dating Leonette Mitchell

David had arrived fairly early to class and taken a seat in the back and as Professor Powell began the lecture of the importance of the OWLs-as if they hadn't been studying for them all along, actually knowing some of his classmates maybe the lecture was necessary, regardless- and then said one of the words David dreaded when it came to a class 'revisiting'. He paled and blurted out horrified from his seat in the back, "Review? You're joking right? This whole bloody year of this class is going to be a bunch of review? Well, beyond I guess Harry Potter and Albus Dumbledore, right?" David sat back irritable and muttered a few curses under his breath and something that sounded very close to they wouldn't have to review if people weren't 'stupid and lazy'.

With a sigh he glanced back up and said, "Fine, muggle witch burnings? Basically some witches and wizards weren't so cautious and ran around doing magic which muggles didn't appreciate. It wasn't that big of deal if you were magical and knew about the magical world, but it is believed that many muggleborn witches and wizards unaware of their true abilities were caught up in it and of course the individuals who were just as non-magical as those doing the burning happened. And, when a trained witch or wizard was caught it wasn't that big of a deal for that witch or wizard because flame freezing charms and a little acting skills goes a long way. And, there were individuals like the aptly called Wendelin the Weird who liked being caught and was caught at least 47 times. I don't know if that was more helpful or worse to tell the truth if you look at how horrid the muggle witch burnings were for many-especially those who were not magical."

With a sigh he propped his elbow on the desk and glanced out the window tapping his fingers on the desk not even realizing he was making various piano chords against the table with his left hand.

User Image

Quote:

{OOC}

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:37 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: History (Monday 8:00am - 9:00am)

One more year... just one more year and Leonette wouldn't have to take history ever again. Sitting next to David like she usually did in history class she sighed at the fact that the whole year was devoted to review. It seemed every class was like that this year except for a select few. 'Why'd I study history over the summer when we were going to do it now...?' she asked herself silently. Unlike David who decided to vocalize his opinion on the matter.

Instead of causing a scene like her boyfriend was doing, Leonette raised her hand calmly. "We learned about Nicolas Flamel, the creator of the Philosopher's Stone. The stone could be used to make the elixir of life which makes the drinker immortal and it could turn any metal into pure gold. Nicolas' was 665 years old the day the stone was destroyed and he evidently passed away along with his wife." she said looking over at David hoping he'd cheer up sometime soon.

With: Class... David

Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform

OOC: ---

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:06 pm
User Image XXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo LovetteXXXXXXXXXXPre fect
Yeah, it's pretty clear, I ain't no size two
But I can shake it, shake it
Like I'm supposed to do

Tanya wanted to know who was the sad miserable witch or wizard who decided that History should be the first class on Thursday, the day closest to Friday! With a soft groan she took a seat near the front and pulled out her books and paper to write her notes when Professor Powell said that the year would be used as review making her give a slight sigh of relief happy that they wouldn't be learning naything new the exact year they were supposed to take their OWL's. However, League just had to ruin things by throwing a mini tantrum instead of being ruddy grateful they weren't getting things shoved down their already full gullet! She had a feeling that if she hadn't been a prefect she would have hexed him from here to June. That had her getting even angrier considering that he was a prefect and still decided to act like the sun and the moon shine in the sky just to give him light! Gaaaahhh what she wouldn't give to be able to tell him off without repercussions! Instead, Tanya waited until after Leo said her bid and raised her hand to answer. "I guess I'll finish up third year. We talked about Newt Scamander who was a famous Magizoologist and wrote "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" which is still relevant to this day. He had a grandson named Rolf Scamander who was also a famous magizologist who married Luna Lovegood, a fellow naturist." She said thinking she got everything.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

But every inch of you is perfect cause true booty comes from within
I'm all about that bass 'bout that bass No treble
I'm all about that bass 'bout that bass No treble

UniformWhere: History ClassroomWith: ClassThinking: ~OOC:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:36 pm
User Image

ℱᓰℱ♈ᖺ ϒᙓᗩᖇ ᔕᒪᎩ♈ᖺᗴᖇᓮﬡ

I-i-i have a heart I swear I do
But just not baby when it comes to you
I get so hungry when you say you love me (hush)
If you know what's good for you
I think you're hot I think you're cool
You're the kinda guy I'd stalk in school
But now that I'm famous, you're up my a**s
Now I'm gonna eat you fool!

。∴°•.・☆location☆・.•°∴。*゚: History of Magic
                                                      。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: Why the hell did he show up then?
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: Other Fifth years
                                                                      。∴°•.・★wearing★・.•°∴。*゚: Uniform

Sapphire walked into class. Yes, she hated this class. Thought it was boring... Usually. There were some things that the blonde found excruciatingly interesting. Like what she planned to answer in the review question... Except, as she took her seat and was about to raise her hand. David's voice reverberated around the room. When he was finished, an audible 'tsk' sound could be heard. Before green eyes turned and planted themselves on him. "Seriously? You should have known it was going to be review. You decided to come anyway. Yes review is what is done in the class, because history is important by every sense of the subject. While it may be boring, you should just shut your trap and be grateful that he's giving us time to make sure there is an extra O on our Owls.

You make absolutely no sense. If you were going to complain like a little child then you should have just skipped. My younger brother is better behaved than you are. So grow a pair and shut your trap, before someone makes you. And I don't exactly like being Prefect, so I don't mind making you myself."
She said sounding angry, but in fact, the blonde was seething. That was uncalled for. If he had such a problem with it, he should have skipped. She turned to face the professor. "Pardon me professor. But another thing we learned was Ancient Egypt and Greece. Especially about Circe, who the muggles have their own myth about, but was actually a very skilled at Transfiguration" She said as she thought.

Whenever you tell me I'm pretty
That's when the hunger really hits me
Your little heart goes pitter patter
I want your liver on a platter
Use your finger to stir my tea
And for dessert I'll suck your teeth
Be too sweet and you'll be a gonner
Yep, I'll pull a Jeffrey Dahmer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:10 am
User Image
David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User ImageUser Image
Ravenclaw Prefect
Dating Leonette Mitchell

David caught the look Leo gave him after his exasperation at the topic of review. Though, his comment went mostly ignored verbally until Sapphire had to stick her nose into it. She of course had to comment and David narrowed his eyes at her and attempted to remain calm until finally she finished speaking of Circe and he stood and he grabbed his things and said, "Yeah, well, maybe I care about my attendance. It's the only bloody reason I show up here. Because I can read all this in a book and got it all the first bloody time. And, maybe unlike you, I believe in actually reading the book and understanding the topic the first time."

David stopped at Sapphire's desk and snapped, "But you know what, if you have such a problem with me stating my opinion I'd really love to see you try to shut me up. Just because I put up with the s**t you've pulled towards me sometimes doesn't mean I-what was the term?- 'don't have a pair'. Yeah, that finishing school of yours really did you good, Sapphire."

He rolled his eyes and continued, "Of course, I already knew that from this summer. Hell, you don't even notice wardrobe malfunctions without someone pointing it out. Don't you dare get on your high horse with me, Sapphire Moon Snow. I have yet to meet someone who is a bigger pain in my arse than you have been."

User Image

shabatha

{OOC}

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:46 am
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Grayson actually blinked as he heard David go off on a tangent about review work and it being one of the primary things in this year's curriculum. It wasn't. Didn't he just state that he would do another review later on in the year? He sighed, thinking that he really needed some aspirin right about now. It might help the headache he was sure were in the wings right now. Thankfully, the other students had enough graces to answer his question without causing a scene. Deciding that he had just enough of the incident, he raised his wand and shot off a bang, his brown eyes narrowed as he looked at the two prefects. "Mr. League, take a seat. Now! Miss Snow, while I appreciate that you apologized, you also happened to get into an argument Ten points from Slytherin. As for you Mr. League..."

Grayson was surprised. He hadn't been this angry at anything in a long time. Mostly since he knew that the first time he had gotten angry was his first time teaching. Grayson took a deep breath and looked at the students, specifically David. "For your unseeming behaviour and attitude, twenty points from Ravenclaw, as well as a detention. Thursday night. In my office. You really wish to know why I do review every year? Because unlike you, some students need reinforcement in class, to make sure that what I teach sticks. While that might matter to you so much Mr. League, some other students actually would prefer to pass their OWLs. Now, if you are done with your histrionics, you will sit and stay silent for the rest of the class. If you find yourself incapable of doing that. I know a sticking charm that will ensure that you stay in your seat for the duration."

Grayson then looked at the rest of the class. At least the rest of them were being civilized. Just what was Amorocho thinking making League a prefect, anyway? The kid was very much unlike his sister, that was for sure. "Miss Cherri, Miss Mitchell, ten points each to Gryffindor. At least we know where we might have to spend some of our time revisiting. Any other subjects that anyone other than Mr. League can come up with?"

════════════════════════
                                            Location: History of Magic Classroom
                                            Thinking: Oh, it's going to be that kind of year...
                                            OOC:

mc2

Yukina101"

Shabatha

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:21 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

House: Gryffindor{|}Dueler{|}Fifth Year

Theo walked into the class. He wasn't particularly early, but he wasn't quite late. He knew that he should get to class quicker though because as soon as he got there, they started. He couldn't get away with that with some professors; so he made sure that he would be on time. But what happened next...made him give a sigh of relief that he wasn't late, because this was madness. David League had the idea of questioning the professor's tactics, which was never a good idea. He couldn't even believe the boy did it. It was gutsy to say the least...and what he got for it is what he deserved. It wasn't really necessary to do so he definitely understood everything that occurred. It was really normal though.

David questioned everything...Sapphire argued...they both got in trouble. It seemed like that was starting to be a common theme. And Professor Powell reacted...almost admirably. The professor instantly got extremely angry...which rightfully so, was something that he was ever so entitled. And he couldn't believe what came from the almost always calm man's mouth. He had never seen Powell like this. Holy s*** he thought to himself, not knowing what to do. It seemed that they finished the small review and moved on and there was nothing to add fortunately. It probably would be awkward to say anything after that. But the best thing was that the two were prefects probably. He had no quarrels with Sapphire really...so he didn't wish anything on her, nor did he ever really care what League said, but he did wonder what would happen.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:30 pm
User Image

ℱᓰℱ♈ᖺ ϒᙓᗩᖇ ᔕᒪᎩ♈ᖺᗴᖇᓮﬡ

I-i-i have a heart I swear I do
But just not baby when it comes to you
I get so hungry when you say you love me (hush)
If you know what's good for you
I think you're hot I think you're cool
You're the kinda guy I'd stalk in school
But now that I'm famous, you're up my a**s
Now I'm gonna eat you fool!

。∴°•.・☆location☆・.•°∴。*゚: History of Magic
                                                      。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: Why the hell did he show up then?
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: Other Fifth years
                                                                      。∴°•.・★wearing★・.•°∴。*゚: Uniform

Sapphire glared at David as he stopped in front of her desk. She was about to comment, and she hated he knew her ridiculous middle name, but then the professor snapped. She growled slightly at David before nodding her head and sitting back into her chair. "You want to put me up to that challenge, League? Then I'll prove it to you. I'll be waiting in the courtyard." She said quietly. She crossed her arms as Professor Powell gave them both punishments. His was worse than hers but she had apologized and she was only trying to help since he had interrupted class. Sapphire was diligently aware that she had just issued a challenge. And if Leo showed up? Great. If not and it was just the two of them? Even fecking better. The blonde nodded at the professor. "Sorry Professor."

She was even more ready to deck the next person who spoke to her. Whether male or female. "Too bad, since you don't deserve the manners and respect that the finishing school drilled into me." She thought. Still quite angry. And she didn't care that she was prefect. From what she knew, all the slytherins that had started in her year? They weren't even around anymore. So technically? They needed her that way...

Whenever you tell me I'm pretty
That's when the hunger really hits me
Your little heart goes pitter patter
I want your liver on a platter
Use your finger to stir my tea
And for dessert I'll suck your teeth
Be too sweet and you'll be a gonner
Yep, I'll pull a Jeffrey Dahmer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:54 pm
User Image
David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User ImageUser Image
Ravenclaw Prefect
Dating Leonette Mitchell

A brief look of surprise came to David’s face as he heard the bang and he turned and narrowed his eyes at the professor. He clenched his fist, his knuckles turning white, his annoyance visible. It wasn’t necessarily he was all that annoyed with the professor at this point-it was with the whole situation. He wasn’t even totally sure what he had said exactly to Sapphire he was so angry beyond telling her more or less to go to Hell-or that was his sentiment on the matter. That was of course when he registered Sapphire’s words about wanting to put her up to the challenge and that she’d prove it to him. In the courtyard. Right, he said he’d like to see her try to shut him up. What else was it he said?

He returned his attention to Professor Powell who was beginning to deal out punishments. 10 points from Slytherin and then twenty points from Ravenclaw-which wasn’t that big of an issue-until he heard the world detention. Thursday night in Professor Powell’s office. Just what he wanted, to spend more time with the professor who taught one of the most pointless and boring subjects ever. Why did Cathy like this class again? Of course she was taking two different mythology classes too, so she had weird tastes like that.

He glanced back to professor and nodded curtly at the punishment-deciding it wasn’t worth arguing. Beyond hating the fact they review every year, David really didn’t have any major complaints towards Professor Powell and that his class was boring. But, Sapphire-that was another thing altogether. David glared at the female Slytherin and muttered under his breath, “Be my guest, Miss Snow, and try.” He rolled his eyes and took a seat a row behind Sapphire-a seat at random, not bothering to return to his previous seat and propped his head up and looked out a window, irritable. He would be so happy when he could just drop this stupid class next year. What was the point of learning something done and over with anyways? History basically repeated itself regardless.

User Image

shabatha

{OOC}

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:56 pm
Are you really here, or just in my mind?
Can you feel the fear, of what lies behind their eyes?
They came from the walls; they tortured us all...
And drove us away from our home!
Here in the night, they are calling my name.
I no longer know what is wrong or right...
But I know I am losing this game.
What can I do; what can I say?

They don't know: Angry
If it wasn't for you: Shame on both of them!
We would never run away: Fifth Years
But away we go: History of Magic

E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | C H A S E R | F I F T H Y E A R | P R E F E C T User Image

Elsie was overjoyed when the professor finally snapped. She had been waiting for this day for what seemed like ages. First of all, how dare both of they. This was a classroom discussion, not an open debate, and both Sapphire and David were old enough to know that. Throwing a little fit when you were fifteen years old was ridiculous. They reminded her of Morven, squabbling over nothing like petty little children. She was angry that she was even angry, but she'd dealt with a David and a Sapphire combined for fifteen years, and it wore on you after a while. Why should the rest of them have to listen to any of it? Knowing if she spoke, even to review, she'd say something far nastier than usual, she kept mum.

I KNOW WHAT TO DO, I KNOW WHAT TO SAY, AND I WILL NOT RUN AWAY.

By the garden gate, I sit with my sisters.
I just hope it's not too late, for my mother and father.
Shall we go back inside; there is no reason to hide.
We can fight and take back our home here in the night!
They say when the wolves come out of the walls...
That it's all over, but it's not all over, 'cause we won't go!
Here in the night, they are crying in pain, and I know...
Everything is not alright, so we shall not fight in vain.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:04 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: History (Monday 8:00am - 9:00am)

Leonette for once did the smart thing and remained silent. Listening to David and Sapphire go at it she wished she could just crawl under a rock. Why was it those two couldn’t just talk instead of argue? They were in class for goodness sack. When Professor Powell snapped at them, she knew she did the right thing by not talking. It was the first week and already David was getting detention… Signing Leonette looked back at the front of the classroom. She had nothing more to say… nothing at all. If she had it disappeared with all the fighting going on.

With: Class...

Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform

OOC: ---

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:29 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Grayson walked to the classroom and over to the chalkboard. He quickly wrote on the chalkboard and then turned to the class.

Professor Powell
                                            Albus Dumbledore

"Hello again class, and welcome back. Today, we're going to discuss probably the most famous headmaster that ever served Hogwarts, as well as the rest of the wizarding world. Albus Dumbledore. Yes, I can hear some of you now wanting to dispute that claim, but that is the opinion of most people. We will try and keep an objective viewpoint however about the topic.

"Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorcerer, was the Transfiguration Professor, and later Headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Professor Dumbledore also served as Supreme Mugwump of the International Confederation of Wizards and Chief Warlock of the Wizengamot. He was a half-blood wizard, the son of Percival and Kendra Dumbledore, and the elder brother of Aberforth and Ariana. His father died in Azkaban when Dumbledore was young, while his mother and sister were later accidentally killed. His early losses greatly affected him early on, even at his death, but in turn made him a better person. Albus Dumbledore was considered to be the most powerful wizard of his time. He was most famous for his defeat of Gellert Grindelwald, the discovery of the twelve uses of dragon's blood, and his work on alchemy with Nicolas Flamel.

"It was through Dumbledore that resistance to the rise of Lord Voldemort was formed, as it was he who founded and led both the first and second Order of the Phoenix. Due to the fact that he had a keen mind and legendary power, Dumbledore became the only wizard that Voldemort ever feared. He was the wielder and the master of the Elder Wand from 1945 until 1997 and considered by many as the greatest Headmaster to ever grace Hogwarts. As he was about to die by a cursed ring, he planned his own death with Severus Snape. Though he was no longer alive at the time, it was through Dumbledore's machinations that Voldemort was ultimately defeated and peace restored to the wizarding world. He is the only Headmaster that was laid to rest at Hogwarts. Albus Dumbledore's portrait still remains at Hogwarts."

He looked about the class, and continued. "Yes, I do realize that that was a generalization of the man, however to cover it all would take several classes, which is actually what I planned to do. Please, should you have any questions, I would be happy to discuss them."

════════════════════════
                                            Location: History of Magic classroom
                                            Thinking: ...
                                            OOC: ...

Fifth Year Classes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out