Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Saviors of Arlae - Fantasy "Campaign" - NEEDS VILLAINS/Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:13 pm
Calcifer laughed again and patted the woman on the back.
"Of course ya are. We each keep to our own and don't stray far from the circle. Nay, Ah'll leave mah 'Legacy' with the things Ah make and the people that use'em. And as for talking to vile creatures, Ah've lasted this long with ye. Ah'd be tempted to flirt with ye if Ah didn't think yer true form might turn me to stone with a single look. And ye don't seem to be the kind to bed with sweet words and shiny trinkets."
If anyone heard what they were talking about, they'ed think Cal a madman for speaking so casually and calmly to a devil like her.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:19 pm
"Lesser devils wish they could polymorph themselves to look half as good as I do naturally." Had Valena not been wearing her hood, she would have flicked her hand through her hair as she said so. "On that account, you are correct. Trinkets and gushy words are boring. A woman or man of action is more interesting. Someone wild. Exciting. Dangerous even. No Paladins, though. They suck in bed." A small pause. "...Not in the good way either." After yet another pause the woman asked, "If you don't mind me asking, what name do you go by? We've been talking for awhile now, yet neither of us has really introduced ourselves."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:45 pm
Calcifer eyed the cloaked woman for a moment, one could almost feel the grin behind his mask. This girl was rather amusing for a devil.
"A devil asking politely? Maybe ye've already killed me and dragged me to Hell. Calcifer GearHammer, son of Dyntos GearHammer. And ye be?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:48 pm
User Imagexxxxxx Lady Arathel of Desmarais Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxxThe Tamerxxx ⊹⊹⊹ xxxUnofficial Princessxxx ⊹⊹⊹ xxxAspiring Queen

With her Elven senses, Arathel could feel something other than the beast moving towards her. "Oh my, I do hope it's not a nuisance, Amadeo" she said sweetly to her horse as they dragged along slowly, Arathel ever more cautious to keep her hood up. She didn't want anything in the way of her finding companions whatsoever, nor would she tolerate it. Whatever it was, it better get out of her way unless it wanted to be her lifelong slave, that which she neither wanted nor needed. If it was going to be useless, it was better disposed of.

(( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:01 pm
"I'm just a freak that way." Following a rather nonchallant shrug, she said, "For the moment being, the name's Valena. Haven't decided on a surname yet." Valena was, for all intents and purposes, an open book. If anyone asked, she wouldn't deny her heritage if someone had already guessed it. She didn't care to. It was more interesting when people knew. Of course, she wasn't going to put a giant neon sign above her head that said 'HORNY DEVIL: BANISH IMMEDIATELY' for the whole world to see either.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:34 pm
Puffs of smoke came out as Calcifer laughed.
"Ah probably couldn't twist mah tongue to say yer real name anyway. Ah must say, tis' a pleasure to meet ye Valena, and that means something coming from a dwarf-raised."
Finally there was good company. He remembered the year he spent with a hobo cat-boy and a talking rabbit. Devil women were the lesser of those evils.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:44 pm
"I'd like to meet the mortal who could." Demons had several factors for their very long names. Their personal names, the hell in which they live, their favorite domain of magic, any titles in which they've earned over the centuries, and from which bloodlines they hail from. Considering all that goes into their names as well as the extremely difficult to pronounce dialect in which most demons and devils naturally speak, most did not bother revealing their true names - instead choosing easier to pronounce nicknames or aliases to go by amongst the 'lessers'. "It's a pleasure to meet you as well. You aren't trying to banish or convert me yet, so that's a huge plus too, considering where we are at and all."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:44 pm
((A hobo cat-boy and a talking rabbit? That sounds like a reference but idk. And I also don't know how to get involved with anyone. emo ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:46 pm
Zelly-fangirl
((A hobo cat-boy and a talking rabbit? That sounds like a reference but idk. And I also don't know how to get involved with anyone. emo ))

{I've been needing to create an NPC for awhile. Want me to get her to interact with you as soon as I've finished with her? (Which, to be honest, will probably be tomorrow as I'm heading off to bed now anyway.)}

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:49 pm
Animeprincess_9400
Zelly-fangirl

{I've been needing to create an NPC for awhile. Want me to get her to interact with you as soon as I've finished with her? (Which, to be honest, will probably be tomorrow as I'm heading off to bed now anyway.)}
((That would be awesome! *hugs* And I hear that. I've just been staying up finishing this goddamn paper for a class (BOOOOO) that I did on anime (YAAAAAY) XD ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:53 pm
Zelly-fangirl
Animeprincess_9400
Zelly-fangirl

((That would be awesome! *hugs* And I hear that. I've just been staying up finishing this goddamn paper for a class (BOOOOO) that I did on anime (YAAAAAY) XD ))

[I have three DnD OC, a Half-Dragon, A cursed human/dwarf-raised(Calcifer) and a Henge Yokai(a transforming cat, who was homeless and a crazy illusionist, and he had a talking rabbit familiar. They have interacted in my DnD campaigns, so I consider it canon and reference it now and then. XD ]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:57 pm
"Bah, Ah don't care what ye be, as long as ye don't piss me off. Ah finally got some nice company, so Ah don't plan to let anyone banish ye anytime soon."
He may have been somewhat young for his race, but he seemed to have the experience to back up that claim.

[Short post is short. =_= ]  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:05 am
Zelly-fangirl

((Well, you could always have Mara hear that Nar was close by, causing trouble and get interested on the heeefty bounty on his head~ XP ))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:49 am
Ayame-Yuura
Zelly-fangirl

((Well, you could always have Mara hear that Nar was close by, causing trouble and get interested on the heeefty bounty on his head~ XP ))

((I love your thinking. I was gonna suggest some sorta of authority recognizes Mara and chase her out of town to the forest. But bounty hunting is more fun. Then again, both can happen.))  

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:40 am
N K Cake
Ayame-Yuura
Zelly-fangirl

((I love your thinking. I was gonna suggest some sorta of authority recognizes Mara and chase her out of town to the forest. But bounty hunting is more fun. Then again, both can happen.))

((Yupp~ XP Thanks, bro! Well, there's a reason my ancient RP mates gave me a particular nickname then =w= ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff