Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**The Nanny** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:20 am
She laughed harder, finding herself nearly in tears. "C-can you make something sound like me?" she asked curiously. If he could, she could easily think of some pranks to pull on Fenrir much later.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:40 am
"Sure I can. I can make anything sound like anything I've heard." Dust replied to Briar. In her voice. "Of course, though, I do need to get used to a new sound. Much like learning to sing at a higher sound level. It'll take a little, but..." He cleared his throat.

"Hello, everybody. I still haven't told Dust my name. I like long walks on the beach, kittens, and gu-" Dust got cut off because his voice couldn't handle Briar's tone for long, ending it in a terrible hacking couch. "Takes some practice, yes, but I can get used to.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:59 am
She laughed and extended her hand. "Impressive!" she said with a smile. "The name's Briar. Don't hesitate to wear it out."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:57 pm
"So where to next?" asks Fenrir.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:02 pm
Briar sighed. "I really don't know! What about..."
She remembered something from the previous night. "Didn't you say you liked to hang out on the roof? Could we see that?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:07 pm
"Oh, yeah! Sure!" he says, leading her up the stairs and through a hatch leading into the attic. He then opens a window and climbs out, offering g his hand to help her out. They were now at one of the highest points in all of Mobius. The wind was blowing hard, and the view was beautiful. "Welcome to the top of the world!"  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:18 pm
((The throat of the world, if you will.))

"Hm? Oh, good evening, Fenrir." Fenikkusu said, looking down to his new guest. "How are you... Oh? And who's this?" he asked, looking at Briar.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:21 pm
The view was breathtaking. You could see nearly everything from here! She could see the outline of the city in the background, and she sighed and wondered what was going on.
She wondered what kinds of people were walking around, and what they were doing with whom. Her gut tied itself in a knot as she thought of all of the harm that could be being done at that moment, and she felt an incredible urge to call it quits and go back.
Back to her city.
Back to her rotten shack..
Back to being lonely and unrecognized.

She held Fenrir's hand and said, "M-maybe I should go back. Maybe I'm too different for this kind of place."  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:24 pm
((I was wondering if someone would catch that.))

"Oh, hello Fenikkusu. I am quite fine. This is Briar. She just arrived last night. Briar, this is Fenikkusu, god and protector of the Royal family." explains Fenrir.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:32 pm
The giant phoenix nodded and extended a wing to her, the feather the size of her arm tipping his wing offered to shake.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:33 pm
Briar snapped out of her trance and noticed the new face. "O-oh! Hello!" she said with a nervous smile. She'd never seen anything like him before. "I-it's nce to meet you!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:36 pm
"Yeah, Fenikkusu is one of the coolest guys I know. He likes to hang out up here as well. It's very calming, allows you to think." says Fenrir, sitting in his usual spot over looking the forest and lake, with the mountains in the distance.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:52 pm
She could tell that Fenrir was used to sitting up here alone and doing a lot of thinking. "How long do you usually stay up here?" she asked as she took a seat next to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:27 pm
Fenikkusu shrunk his giant stature to that of a normal phoenix. "Usually hours. As much as I love the Macafee family, they can be a bit much at times. Especially young Swift. The boy still has much to learn.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:33 pm
"Same here. The peace and tranquility is amazing. It is a way for us to get away from it all." replies Fenrir.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff