Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:00 pm
User Image

"Do as you want to them jsut stay safe grim Kula's power is danguers" snow said stepping out before ducking as a skull went flying over her head. Zac was doing a good job clearing out the skjull gurads but snow knew Kula would send more and she did as Kula sent ehr gargoys. "Those bothers" she said as she whipper ehr chain out to break ther wings.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:32 pm
idril went behind the angle cold furie that had been pint up for years giving into rage that she let loss upon the enemy in from they fail with flash of sword and spark of magick as she continually muttered and cursed at them in her language. she moved with a great speed and agility yet she was graceful and pose. even as she decapitated a skull from a shoulder.

soon kula would send stornger gaurds down the way, idril turned to snow. "i can not make a door out of this place, its guarded against that magick. we must get into the forest or..umm to a high spot out of this dungion..." she siad and gave a small wave to grimm and returned to kick a skull warrior in its soft spot, as it had got pas the angel and was heading towards here.  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:46 pm
User Image

"High ground?" snow said as she brought a gargoly crushing to the ground. She had to think about that she had never been any higher then the ground level of this place. "I don't know how to get to higher ground ehre but I could get us close to the woods with out the beasts in it harming us" she said as she could hear kula scream more  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:24 pm
"out, freedom, woods good enough for me." ..."DIE YOU FELL BEAST AHGHHH" she said then scream and let swing at a bunch of beast that got to close. she was boudning for the door and freedom she swear she could smell fresh air and freedom. "ERU!!, i will return!!" she called out.  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:32 am
User Image

Snow just gave her a look and let Zac led the way up as she looked behind her. This was her home this is where she lived for a good part of her life. She was scared about leaving it and but scared about staying and having Kula punish her. Turning she headed up the stairs after every one as Zac tossed guards out of his way and down in to the pit. As they got up Kula would have her troll guards waiting for them as they grunted.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:53 pm
idril saw sophies stop and look back, she placed a hand on her shoulder and gave a soft smile, idrils face was kind and now shown with her peoples light. though her cheek had been cut by a spear thrown by a guard. "if a man dwells on the past, then he robs the present; but if a man ignores the past, he may rob the future. The seeds of our destiny are nurtured by the roots of our past. dont dwell on the past my friend but use it to mind mistakes and grow strong and blaze a new path. you are my friend you have given me my freedom, im sorry i woke your memories i did not mean to harm you. but help though i think i may have over done it. please forgive me for the pain..i have give you." she said softly, then spotted the small dark fae. "you have a strong heart small one, even the smallest of creatures have a place and a sprint the biggest or strongest can not meet." she said then turned and went after the fallen one, steepnig over the rubble and such as she did so her bow was across her back and her sword in her hand. she was royal but she could and would fight to have freedom she had been fighting long for many years in small way even in the dungeons of kula. maybe it showed she looked tired and worn, but deturmined to go home and bring sophie with her. and even the small grimm creature they would be welcomed.  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:49 am
User Image

Snow did not know what Idril meant by that but her eyes smiled and she nodded. she would go with her friends and pray she would be happy. She was still fearfull of Kula's angure but they where dealing with that now. More and more types of gurads showed up bu Snow and the other cleared the way before snow and Idril where grabbed by Zac and pulled to the side as Kula's fav pet Cruse showed up growling and snapping at them.

"Get to the woods I will meet you there" Ac said to them starign the hell beast down.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:11 am
idril nodded and grabbed Snows arm furmly and ran with great speed towards the gate, "come snow leave zac for the momment hill come behind and protect us lets open the gate before kula decided to join in the battle herself. ..hopefully she will think it will mess up her nails and forget it." she said knowing that would never happen. but she could poke fun at her ex-master, and imprisonedher. all she wonted.  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:22 am
User Image

Snow looked at her as she was pulled and looked back at Zac as she fought with Cruse. Hell fire was going eevry where but Zac blocked it from getting to them and fought back. Claw and fangs vs blade and steel. snow did not like this as she moved tot he front and started to pull Idril around things as dark energy burst tried to hit them.

"damn you rat" Kulka hissed stepping out., "I should have killed you long ago elf and you Snow I gave you ebverything."

Snow said nothing as they where just a few feet from the gate to the woods.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:05 am
the dark enegry hit idril and she clithced back a scream as she clintched her upper arm. "GO sophie dont listen to her, ...Kula your the rat and distorer and desiver you care nothing but for your self. " she said and shot a blinding ray of white hot enegry , it was like star light vs. night and the light shown forth. she shot it in te direction of kula and puched snow towards the gate. "go please snow move, ....i hate you kula youve keept me locked up for years iv lost count. i was nothing more then a dangrious pet to you. and that you kept inprisoned in the lowest of the lowest cells and feed me poisen to hide my light and dampen my true self and come close to forgetting me self and what i am .. but i know who i am i am. IAM!!! I AM Princess ItarildÑ‘!!! and I wILL be free!!" she shouted and muttered a elvish word under her breath towards the gate and it began to open of its own will.  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:10 am
User Image

Snow just looked at her shocked and wonder why she would stay to face Kula. she was worried but she moved to the gates and got out to the tree line. The giant canpited was there moving around but it did not go for snow. snow offetn feed it and the other giant bugs in the woods. "hurry" she called back

Kula put up a shield to block the light but was still pushed back and cursed. "how did you get you powers back" she growed, "/you still should be weak as a mouse." Calling more dark enegery she made a group of shadow bats and sent them at the elf to bite and poison her.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:15 am
idril was lossing strength but she held form as she ran towards the treeline with snow. she speok again an dbat of pure white fur came out of the woods and attacked the black bats.
idirl looked surprised at that one.. and kept running and soon reached the tree line and disappered into the tree with snow. she gavea a small whimpe of pain as a branch hit her injured arm, but kept going. "zac, wheres za c he should be here by now?!" she said. looknig aorund  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:51 pm
User Image

Snow stopped idril before they hit the water knowing what was in it. It would not attack them for now but she did not want to risk it. Looking at Idril's arm she tore some of her dress off to wrap the wound up as she moved grim to a hidden pokcet on her dress. It would be safer for her. As she was dealign witht eh wound there was a flash of light and scream before Zac was flying to them and landed. He had blood on his armour but he was all right.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:22 pm
User Image

Grim grabbed tightly onto the fabric of snow's dress on her shoulder as Snow fought, holding tightly not to be thrown off Snow's shoulder.
She watched the lady Idril fighting off what was coming at them, it was crazy all Grim could do was told on hearing the sound of fighting as Snow moved quickly around, it was skull guards, then troll guard and then some ugly thing calls curse growling up them.

Grim stared at Snow stopped as they saw Kula, Grim was going to start yelling at her for being mean to Snow untill Snow suddenly moved making her grab hold of her shoulder of her dress again as Snow moves again into the forest.

Grim grumbles as she crawled onto Snow's shoulder as she seemed to have finally stopped and sat down but just as she sat down snow has picked her up and put her into a pocket on her dress. Grim moved around in the pocket, back and forth, pushing against it, falling down in it untill she crawled up and put her arms over the top of the pocket and popped her head out.

"Dam I wanted to turn something into a pig and set that Kula's pants on fire!...oh and I got lost in the pocket, its kinder comfy too!"

max lionheart

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:34 pm
irdil made it to the trees and she found some to her liking and she began to chant in her language. the words where simaler to the ones she had spoken when she sent the pendant.

soon a small glowing like spider webs began to form in between the trees and soon there was a door way like tunnel made of what looked like white /silver webs. idril was exhausted from the use of so much magick with limited strength and she collapsed into the webs and her form vanished into it. though there where a few soft words as she clasped. "it is done,..home.. Eru, come snow, fae..darkness..."

the sun soon shown upon Idril as she lay sprawled in the crard and smoking earth and grass of a garden. the vary same garden her pendant had apperad. her head hurt liek a hammer had beat upon it and she was so tired yet she opend her eyes hoping to see her own home. but soon frowned seeing it was not so..

(the portal has opend into the castle gardens in sabates garden. the portal will close once snow,fae, and angel are through.)  
Darkness Abounds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff