Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
Discorded - S Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:21 pm
PF heads into the residential area of Ponyville, knocking ponies over, insulting them, and even stealing candy from a fillie. Suddenly Trey gallops up, "Hey PF! Are you ready to venture into the Ursa Major Cave?"

"Like I ventured into your mother's cave last night?" shouts Path Finder, laughing. Trey, being far too young to understand, grows confused, "My mother's what?"

"Oh, sorry, let me dumb it down for you, I took my-" another convenient carriage passes, except it is more of a train. After a minute and a half, the wagon train ends and it reveals Trey's look of disgust and disbelief. "-And that is what I did to your mother you ignorant little-" Wagon "-Off!"

Trey begins to cry worse than he ever had before, his life effectively ruined by his childhood hero.

'NO!! You! How dare you make me talk to my friend that way?! You will pay for this! I swear!'
'Ah can it oldie, he's gone and you'll never see him again.'
'Never... See him... Again...?'

PF's coat turns grey, and all of his will of existence fades away. He was no longer the stallion he used to be, just a cold, empty husk.

((I will add color and italics later. It is far too hard to do on a phone.))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:30 pm
~Chapter 4 - Discord~

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:34 pm
((Now, we bring the discorded ponies to one place.))

Bonfire stormed through Ponyville. He was still angry about the dumb-buck of a mare that punched him while he was making a move. He didn't have anywhere specific to go, but he was going to try the Pink pony again at the candy place.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:54 pm
PF canters by and slams his two hind hooves against Bonfire's muzzle, sending him sprawling. "I told you I didn't want to see your ugly mug again!"  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:29 pm
Bonfire got back up and gave a wry grin. "Heh, well this mug's still sexy enough to get some flank, oldie!" Bonfire remarked.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:34 pm
"Well atleast I don't kiss it." he says, walking away, leaving a pungent cloud behind. He knocks over an entire stand, and continues hoofing along.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:54 pm
Autha walked arrogently amongst the other ponies. She had taken a liking to a much more sharpened and old-fashioned tongue, so she pushed the others as she went past and cried haughtily, "Thou mangled dismal-dreaming miscreants! Wilt thee not stand within my path?!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:58 pm
Bonfire whipped Autha's flank with his tail. "Hey there, sweet flank! Back for another chance with me?"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:12 pm
She stared at him with disgust. "Wilt thee kindly mind thine own business, thou odiferous hasty-witted strumpet!?" She looked him over and smiled as she rolled her eyes. "You are as a candle, the better burnt out."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:44 pm
A strange laugh emanated from nowhere and the three ponies were taken to a white void where a certain Draconeqqus was, laughing. "Oh, you ponies are a riot! Hahahahaha!"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:59 pm
PF kicks the draconeqqus in the face with all of his force, "Oy! What do you think you're doing taking me here?! I just wanted to make that fillie cry, but no! You ruined it!" He kicks him again.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:49 am
Autha rolled her eyes again and glared at the mysterious new "friend."
"What cause do we have to be here? Answer me! Come, you tedious fool. To the purpose!"  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:51 pm
"I'm sorry, but you ponies are too funny! Ahahaha!" Discord said, somehow in a different location. The Discord Path Finder had kicked was a fake. "Even trapped in stone, there's still chaos that I've left behind, and you three fell for it! HAhahahahaha!" Discord pointed a mocking finger at Bonfire. "I've turned the idiotic firepony with the heart of gold into a common pervert," his finger then moved to Autha. "I've turned the meek bookworm into a brute," his finger then finally fell on Path Finder. "and I've turned the hopeless adventurer into an imbecilic thug!" Discord flew up into the air and threw some confetti. "My best work yet!"

Bonfire, inside, was hurt deeply by how he referred to him and the others. He wanted to shout at him, but no words came out. He tried so much harder, until finally, the Grey Bonfire spoke, but this one wasn't dark and mean. It was pure and real. "...Stop picki... us! It doesn... you do, our... dship is mor... than any cha... ould ever conjure!" His voice was shaky, only parts of his speech actually made it through. Hopefully, he though, this would convince the others that Discord didn't have full control over him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:00 am
The Autha that had been locked away felt so weak. She was tired of hurting others. It was one thing to be outgoing, but another thing entirely to be a bully. "He... is... r-ri-"
Suddenly, her other form took over once more. She cackled haughtily and hissed, "Silence, you ninny! I am having far to grand a time to give up to the likes of thee so easily!" She looked over to Bonfire and winked flirtatiously.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash