Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Street City: Retold (Superhero rp Accepting/Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:40 pm
Nick noticed how Ruri went a little red and slightly blushed himself, not really knowing what happened. "Well... I'll share if you share yours." He suggested with a sheepish smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:05 pm
"Probably the same sugar intake anyway, at the very least." Ruri said with a little chuckle when her order was called and she went to collect her frosty beverage and pastry that had been placed in its own little bag.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:38 pm
"Yea, and also just as tasty." He added with a giggle, grabbing his tea and his own pastry.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:11 pm
"Careful, or you'll get me stuck trying to prove you wrong. Like trying to come up with some sort of cinnamon roll flavored croissant or something." Ruri joked as they walked out, the bookworm opting to sit down at one of the small tables the dotted the store front.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:21 pm
Miguel had long since given up on the bookstore endeavour. too many people were moving around. it wouldn't have given him a good chance to swipe anything. his stomach protested, as if trying to tell him he should have stayed. but, he'd made up his mind. he continued to wander the streets, looking to find somewhere to lower himself to begging. he didn't care too much, but it still wasn't the best thing, having to beg like a dog for other people's change. soon, he came across a cafe. 'perfect.' he thought to himself. people tended to have spare coinage around there. and he may even be able to score some food to tie him over. he made his way over, trying to look as inconspicuous as possible. the first thing to catch his eye was a girl sitting alone. it wasn't so much as her as it was the newspaper she held. he slowly got close enough to make out the headline, and see the pictures. his eyes widened slightly. from what he could make out, the article described the scene he'd arrived late at the night before. he didn't realize he was sort of standing around, gawking slightly at the newspaper.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:08 pm
[Jack landed ontop of a large building with bright letters saying CHEMCORP. "Hmm...this is where the papers say i needed to go to." He smirked and jumps into the air as his legs turned into a drill and he began drilling through the roof. "Let's see what secrets you hold Chemcorp!"  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:42 pm
"Or maybe an ultra fusion that would taste even better!" Nicholas then said, sitting down across from her at the small table she chose. "We don't need to prove who's wrong or right, just to make it even better."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:57 pm
Evelyn sighed, laying her cheek on her hand. Maybe she was too old for this. from the looks of it, Infurnace was way younger than her. Most of the heroes were full of vitality and at least five years younger than her. Though she was still considered young, she felt that she hadn't hit it big enough lately. Evelyn decided then that she'd rob a bank today. That would surely improve her mood.

After flipping the page on the newspaper and taking a bite out of her salad did she noticed the guy standing a little ways from her booth. Her golden eyes glaced over to him and she tilted her head, giving him a bewitching glare. "I bet your parents didn't teach you not to stare," she muttered dully and yawned. She rubbed her eyes and looked back up at him. "Sorry. It's...too early for me," she said half heartedly. She noticed his hungry gaze though and leaned back.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:44 pm
Miguel's glance shot over to the girl holding the paper he was staring at. he stood up straight, well, straightER, and shrugged, trying to keep himself from reacting too much to the parents comment. he kept his face as neutral as possible. "I guess they didn't." he shook his head, trying to refrain from yawning with her. "Mornings can be rough, i guess..." almost as if on cue, his stomach growled rather loudly, triggering a small grimace on Miguel's face. "ugh... callate, stomach..." he muttered to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:45 pm
Evelyn laughed, more so to herself than at Miguel. She gave another large exhale and gave him a sort of amused look. "You look like you're hungry. My treat," she offered in a cool voice. She was particularly nice to Miguel, which was unnatural really, but she felt it'd be best to feed this hungry guy.
Maybe it was because Evelyn felt a bit lonely. Or that she had at one point in her life, had that hungry expression as well. Evelyn could remember the many times she would have to beg for food due to her mother's neglegence. Though Evelyn was sure Miguel wasn't in the same predicament as she was back in the day, at least to her knowledge, she at least wanted to feed him.

"We can commemerate our new meeting with breakfast. How about it....?" She didn't know his name yet.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:06 pm
((I'm... Not really sure what to do with myself...))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:38 pm
(waiting for Zelly to post...)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:48 pm
((Sorry, I block'd. >.<))

"I never said anything being right or wrong, just that you should know better than to get me started on sweets." Ruri said as she removed the fashionable, fingerless gloves she always wore and set them aside before reaching over to tear off a strip from Nick's cinnamon roll.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:56 pm
Miguel nodded a little, his hand on his stomach. "yeah... i am a bit hungry..." that was an understatement. he cocked his head at her offer. He'd been expecting to have to persuade her to part with some change, but a meal? albeit, he probably wouldn't try to squeeze a large amount of food. just enough. it still confused him. why was she being nice to him. he shook his head, coming back to reality as she spoke again. "uhm... sure." he moved to sit, and faked a small grin. well, the prospect of food made it a rather real one. but he wasn't used to dealing with people on a personal level. he spoke up. "Miguel." he could feel his stomach rumble as he spoke.  

ninja-boi92

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:33 pm
(It happens. Just got a little impatient that's all)

"Guess your right." Nicholas simply said, watching as she took a strip of his cinnamon roll. "Sweets are a pretty good way to start off a morning though sorta. I mean yea we both already ate, but it's cool to come in the morning and hang out with sweets and stuff." He said, taking a strip of his pastry and eating it.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff