Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Pony Roleplays (Closed)
Ponymon: Pinkie Pink Version - CO Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:07 pm
((Great... Now I gotta make a situation in which I find some damn EVERSTONES! Because Pichu and Azurill both evolve with friendship.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:38 am
((We can just make it so they don't evolve because the Pokemon don't want to either. We bend a few of the rules.))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:21 am
((Why must you make things so confusing?! Anyway, continue with the catching.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:10 pm
((Cause confusing is fun!))

Tempest stood and inched closer to the mouse, "Hey there, are you okay little guy?" he asks. He wanted to make it feel comfortable, and what better way than to be friends?

((By the way, are you controling the Pichu until I catch it? Or do I control it as of now?))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:29 pm
((I'll rp as Pichu until you catch it. That way you can get a feel for it's personality.))

The Pichu looked up and saw the blue pony getting closer to it and started backing up in fear.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:53 pm
((Alright. Fair enough. Thank you.))

Tempest slowed and got lower to the ground. He gave a friendly smile, and inches a bit closer, "Hey, it's alright don't worry. I'm not going to hurt you."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:53 pm
The Pichu cringed slightly, but looked the pony in the eyes. Without warning, the Pichu sneezed and a surge of lightning lit him and the pony up with a bright yellow shock. Once it stopped, the Pichu had passed out.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:14 pm
Tempest began to laugh, shaking the soot off of himself. He lightly picks the Pokemon up and makes sure its okay. After. Necking out, he removes a pokeball to catch it. "I think I can give him a better life than what he's got now. So I'm going to catch him." He tosses the ball into the air and a bright light engulfs the Pichu, as he's taken inside the ball.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:48 pm
Autha chuckled and smiled sweetly. "That is very kind-hearted of you, Tempest!" she said. "I think the two of you will get along quite well."  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:35 pm
A grin spreads across Tempest's muzzle, "I certainly hope so Autha. Thank you." He looks at the Pokeball, wondering what it was like in there, and if the Pichu was okay. He checks the Pokedex to confirm it was a male, not wanting to confuse genders.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:38 pm

The three trainers finally began to set up camp. Bonfire had taken the time to get the fire started and get dinner cooking. There was minimal, but there was a full three days worth of dehydrated meals between the three packs. Bonfire's pack had a course of macaroni and cheese and a fruit punch drink mix. "Autha, hun? Could you go down to that stream we saw earlier and fill up our canteens?" he asked, holding the canteens out with his magic.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:44 am
Autha was resting for a moment when she heard Bonfire call for her. She trotted o we to him, kissed his cheek, and took the canteens with her magic. "Of course, darling. I will be back shortly." she called as she went in the direction of the stream.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:24 am
Tempest was still staring at his Pokeball containing the Pichu, wondering if he was okay in there, all alone. "Do you think I should let him out? Or do you think he's still asleep? Then again, if he awoke inside the ball, he might get scared. But I don't want to wake him, and hurt him. What do you think?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:23 am
Bonfire looked at the dinner that was coming along nicely. He gave a big sniff and was satisfied with the smell. "Well, we're anly about 30 minutes away from the next city. Let's wait until we get there and have him checked out by a hospital."

By the stream, two pokemon were nuzzling their noses together lovingly. Both were quite small, the only major difference that one was violet and the other was blue. They heard something approach and the violet one jumped in front of the blue one protectively, growling.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:36 am
"Yeah, I guess you're right..." replies Tempest. He tears away from the ball and looks to Bonfire, "Need any help? And what are we having anyway? It smells good."  
Pony Roleplays (Closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff