Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Old Friends, Old Magik [open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:48 pm
User Image
" L i f e is no f u n without a little s o u n d . "

☽☾

"I'd rather not get expelled, Aaron." I said, sticking my tongue out at him. I giggled and spun around, making a sound that sounded like Bill Cosby if he inhaled helium. "Let's go, go, gooo!!! Maybe we'll see the others!" That's when something hit me. Aaron had been without Ama, X, or Lou this whole time. Why hadn't I seen them and only Aaron this whole time? Surely, on the first day of school, they'd be together, discussing schedules. It was one of our many traditions. I stopped dead and turned to my best friend with a look of fear in my face. "Hey, wait, why weren't you with the others before first period?" I asked.

☽☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
A l e x i a J a y y E l i z a b e t h C i p r i a n o
R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:54 pm
"And that's where the s**t hits the fan." Aaron said with an unfortunate tone to his voice. "Things pretty much fell apart after you left. X is basically the school's MVP in all the sports, and I've seen Ama hanging out with the snobby, fashionable popular girls. Haven't seen much of Lou, but I'd guess she's found company with her books instead. The big happy reunion full of sparkles and rainbows that you were hoping for? It's not gonna happen."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:03 pm
User Image

☽☾

I looked down at my feet. I couldn't believe what Aaron had just told me. Our group... Was no more? That couldn't be... Maybe I'm still asleep... I'll wake up and find everyone standing around the bed, looking at me like I died like usual... Yea, that's it... I tried pinching myself. "Ow!" was my confirmation I was wide awake. For now at least. "But you all promised..." I said, still looking down, "You all promised me... You wouldn't let this happened..." I looked up at Aaron, glaring. "YOU ******** PROMISED ME!" I yelled. Then, I lowered my voice with a sarcastic gesture, "Oh, but you also promised me we'd still talk and hang out. All of you promised me, but look, what happened. You didn't even REMEMBER ME!" My Bipolar Disorder was kicking in and this time I didn't really want to stop it. I swung a fist at a locker and made a slight dent before turning and walking off. "You all promised..." I said, under my breath.

☽☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

[I don't think I mentioned Bipolar at all, but what the hell? I like ******** crazy characters, lol. *huggles Lexayy*]  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:11 pm
"Lex--Lexayy!" Aaron stood watching her in shock for a moment before catching up with her. "It's been three years! A lot of things have happened since then! Well, for me at least...I can't really speak for the others...." he shook his head, getting his mind off his own problems and back on Alexia's. "Never mind that, we all just changed since then. You were the glue holding us all together, and we all split up. Believe me, I'm glad to have you back, but what do you want me to do?"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:19 pm
User Image

☽☾

"Just go away." I said, not even looking at him, "Just because you change doesn't mean you can go and lose touch with me and break promises." I finally turned to Aaron, looking him in the eyes. "Do you know how lonely I felt?" I said, "Sure, I had friends, but they weren't the same, Aaron Dupree. I couldn't tell them everything. I didn't trust them enough like I use to trust my old friends." Tears started forming in my green eyes. "They never even knew I was bullied because I didn't believe they'd do anything, but I kept waiting and waiting for my best friends to get on IM, so we could plot revenge against the bullies, but no one was ever on after sophomore year started. I was all alone to face the bullies and high school, but I still kept telling myself, 'Oh, they'll get on eventually. They'd never forget me.' I guess I was just telling myself lies." I started crying and turned away from Aaron, running off to find a place to hide. That was my only other defense mechanism if I didn't have my "best friends" beside me.

☽☾

R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:48 pm
Aaron sighed and scratched the back of his head in frustration before tossing his skateboard to the ground and chasing after her. The girl was a handful. "Lexayy! Wait!" he called as he sped after her, trying to avoid the few roaming security guards that would often try to stop him from riding around inside the building. "At least give me a chance to explain for myself!"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:53 pm
X raised his hand to go to the bathroom his teacher nodded for him to leave. He put his hands in the pockets and walked out of his classroom. The halls were empty as they should be. he scratched his head and walked around for a bit. Then he heard a commotion from a different hall. He walked to see Aaron getting chased by Security Guards. X took out a plastic card and tossed it to the floor when the guard stepped on it and slipped bringing the guards to the floor he hid on the other side of the hallway.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:42 pm
Maverick smirked as he watched the scene's before him unfold. 'Things don't change that much..' he thought to himself. He had noticed X secretly helping out Aaron. He was curious about this Lexay person. He was curious about this whole friendship she spoke of. He decided it might be a good idea to use some magik subtly to help his friend. He hid around a corner and channeled some energy. He made sure no one saw him and in a few moments Aaron's skateboard picked up a bit more speed.  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 11:37 am
IchigoK25

[I don't believe Aaron was being chased by guards, just simply was being careful not to be caught, but get Zelly's official word before editing.]  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 11:40 am
User Image

☽☾

"You, Ama, X, and Lou all lied..." I said loud enough for Aaron and those who happened to be near enough to hear before ducking in the girls' bathroom. I slipped into the big handicapped stall and sat down against the wall with my knees to my chest. 'They all lied...' I thought, burying my face in my knees and crying.

☽☾

R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 12:13 pm
((My official word? Whatever. XD ))

"Lexayy!" Aaron stopped in front of the girls' room and sighed in frustration. "You'll have to come out of there eventually, and I'm not moving until you do!" he called in. "Just give me a chance to explain!"

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 12:16 pm
[Well, here' my opinion: X hears Lexayy say what she did before going in the bathroom (reaction is up to him) and then after whatever reaction and such, he tries enlisting his sister's help to get her outta the bathroom, so that's everyone getting involved in the plot so far except for Lou, but since Joke is busy, I believe we can leave her character be until she's able to get on and such. Yay or nay?]  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 12:28 pm
((*shrug* Like I said, whatever's fine, but I suppose that's up to everyone else as to how much they currently care about the others at this point in time.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 12:38 pm
((I'm yay, since we need a girl to go in to talk to Lexayy. And though she doesn't say it, Ama knows how Lexayy feels.))  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:23 pm
(Its cool i will do it )

X heard his named being mention in a loud tone he walked over to Where it came form. He looked to see Aaron in front looking at the Girls bathroom "Whats all the Commotion?" He asked Aaron with a blank stare on his face.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff