Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Elite
Miles Farrum et Vapor ((Open, 9/28/12)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:28 pm
((I disapprove of thees decision to close the RP's. And..."youngsters"?))

"Ah remember a good few times in their camps. Gewd wine, gewd music, gewd stories...but personally, Ah liked the readings. Anythin' "occult", Ah, guess, captures mah heart." Raphael placed both feet beneath him and leaned forward with his elbows resting on the top of the cockpit railing. "Bah, but that doesn't interest ye..."

"There's a thing called knocking." A Royal Guard adorned in the usual, blue uniform of his post, opened the door and looked out at the man standing outside. "Well Mr. Littner, would d'ya want? Any business here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:51 pm
"I'm here on pleasure, not business. However, should you require repairs or upgrades on any of the guards' rustung, I would be more than happy to help." Littner saluted. "You'll find that my family's long military history has given me quite the respect for what you all do. You'll also find that my family is the largest supplier of rustung in the south. If anyone can help, it's me."  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:59 pm
((Well, I disapprove of your disapproval. We have too many people absent from this one, and too many who wait too long to post, when they actually do. The result is a series of disjointed, awkward conversations between characters and the story is going nowhere. Guy A talks to Guy B, then Guy C comes in out of nowhere, and the conversation has no relevance to him, since he waited for so long to speak up. See what I mean? This isn't aimed at anyone in particular. We're just going in circles, and I think we should stop beating a dead horse. Opinions, anyone? What do the rest of the players think?))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:37 am
(( I think we should get a basis down, like make a plan or something, and someone start a fight with some other people and their allies join in or something... Ya know? ))  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:17 pm
((Where's Olfway been, btw? Will he be back? It appears there's gonna be an outcry if I keep this closed, so let's discuss how to save it. -.- So, when might you introduce your characters to one of the rest of us?))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:45 pm
((hopefully he'll be back soon, he has a job now... and it's 3rd shift so his schedule is weird... and i'm not sure yet, maybe when Hans' Mecha catches up with him someone could come to make sure it's 'legal' or something like that, I'm not really sure yet. sweatdrop ))  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:25 am
((Alrighty, then. I hope we hear from him soon! But I understand if the job has to come first. I'm in the same boat a lot of the time. sweatdrop Okay, I'm going to figure out some way to conclude our current dealings and instigate a fight, and then we'll get your guys and Olfway involved, somehow or other. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:34 pm
((whoo-hoo! I have a day off! Sorry... been kinda busy working... if not working then sleeping... so whats the deal-io?))  

Olfway

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:04 pm
((Not much. Just hoping to introduce all or at least some of the characters to each other, and instigate the first battle. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:07 am
((I see... well, i guess me and her and try to hurry things along... keyword))  

Olfway

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:07 pm
((I think you still have to reply to Hans, or something.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:18 am
((Gaia's being weird... for the past few weeks it keeps making my computer spit errors out at me and the webpage format's just... wrong... dont know whats going on, but nothing I try seems to fix it ><))  

Olfway

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:23 pm
((Oh nose... Well hopefully you can get it fixed soon... ))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:22 pm
((I'd like to say that it's Linux, but maybe you have a virus?))  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Olfway

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:10 pm
((slackware's changelog says that they implemented a few new things and that the people that make things like flash, java, and a few other things decided that they would exclude *ONLY* what linux uses. the thing is, what linux has been using has been around for a few months now and the java/flash/whatever devs just recently came out with whatever the hell it is that refuses to cooperate))  
Role-Playing--Elite

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff