Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Migrated] Pokemon - Soaring Legends Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:11 pm
Shiro of course watched as Gold left, an anger vein popping on his head almost looking like he wanted to take a book and slam it into his skull or something similar, before shaking his head and looking to Crystal with a nod "question is, is will we be targeted again by wild Pokemon or do you think the Ho-Oh warded them off a bit?" Raiden had nodded lightly sighing "most likely we will, partner, but let's worry about that in a moment and just hope that Ho-Oh doesn't go berserk after we talk to it." Shiro of course glared at his journey-long partner for his pessimism and all before following Crystal and Yellow to head up to the summit and all once more, having Lucario, Blaziken, and even Prinplup ready.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:17 pm
"Well, you really can't go anywhere without being targeted by wild pokemon," Crystal pointed out as they started making their way to the summit.

Of course, since this time around they didn't have the help of Gold, Silver, or their pokemon, Crystal sent out her Excadrill and Espeon along with Fluffy to give them a little more coverage. Razor could muscle through most pokemon without much difficulty while Dash, no longer having to carry Shiro around via telekinesis, could use strong psychic attacks to blast aside most targets. And if that wasn't enough, Dash also had a strong Grass Knot for getting rid of those pesky Quagsires. But, all in all, the additional offensive power didn't end up being all that necessary as the closer they got to the summit the fewer wild pokemon there seemed to be. It seemed that in respect or fear of Ho-oh, most of the wild pokemon were laying low.

And, sure enough, there on the summit was the golden winged legendary pokemon. Crystal recalled all her pokemon except Snowy. It was probably best to approach Ho-oh without making too many sudden movements. And they definitely didn't want to appear threatening.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:46 am
Shiro nodded while he helped with any of the wild pokemon using Blaziken, who was launching definately more powerful attacks than normal, and of course, Lucario, with it being the same size as Shiro was, he was literally pushing away stronger mons like Usaring if one showed up, when it came to the summit, he recalled all of his pokemon, and Raiden hide in Shiro's backpack so not to startle the Ho-oh. "uhm... greetings." Shiro said meekly, while waving a slight bit, of course, Raiden sweatdropping and mumbling in the backpack loud enough for Shiro to hear "oh grow a spine would you Shiro? you've been around Legendaries enough and yet you still act like a timid squirrel..." of course, Shiro grew an anger vein, and turned back to his backpack whispering 'not buying Peanut Butter for you for a month.' of course, this led to a silently crying Raiden and a feeling justified Shiro. either way!, the was currently having a hold on his arm, hoping the Unknown within his own skin could sense their bretheren, but don't go out of control inside him  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:18 pm
The Ho-oh tilted its head quizzically as it watched Shiro's antics with Raiden. It wouldn't take long for Shiro to notice that the Unown inside of him were relaying their thoughts to the Unown that comprised the pseudo Ho-oh. They were psychic type pokemon after all. The Unown that were inside of him were broadcasting that Shiro and his companions weren't a threat and that there was nothing to fear from them. They also began spelling out words to communicate the thoughts of the Unown that comprised the pseudo Ho-oh directly to Shiro.

Similar to how the Unown within Shiro had reacted at first, the other Unown that comprised the pseudo Ho-oh were scared and confused. The Unown inside of Shiro were spelling out a jumbled mess of words questioning whether the other Unown were among friends or foes, questioning the nature of their present form, and also expressing relief at being reunited with some of their friends in the form of the Unown that now resided within Shiro. Outwardly, the Ho-oh seemed to be preening nervously. Yellow stepped forward to place a reassuring hand on the legendary pokemon's enormous beak stroking it gently.

"It's okay," she spoke soothingly. "We just want to help you."

It's a good thing we brought her with us, Crystal thought.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:28 am
Shiro nodded lightly hearing the unown, granted he kept himself calm and stood a bit straighter as he spoke, withhis heart and honesty fully into it, he couldn't lie anyway, given this was one of the few times he had not had to automatically fight a Legendary "we are not foes, and we do want to help you as much as we can." he said, smiling "we won't hurt you, i promise you this." he said it both through the Unown's help and his own mouth as he let his eyes glow, not ominously, but with raw emotion and such to show he would not have any ill intent to Ho-Oh, and wanted to help the Unown as much as possible, since he didn't know what he could do for the ones inside him, but he can damn well sure help the ones making the Ho-Oh.

Raiden of course kept quiet for now, given he didn't want to spook the Ho-oh though he knew the bird knew he was there, he just stayed inside the backpack, and just idly twiddled it's paws a bit "... i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts..." of course, Shiro immediately sweatdropped at his backpack, thinking to himself ~... oh dear.... do i -want- to know what he was singing when i -couldn't- understand him?~  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:30 pm
Everything seemed to be going well until a passing Tyranitar suddenly whipped up a sandstorm with its Sand Stream ability. This easily started the Ho-oh so that its battle instincts kicked in overriding the rational thinking of the Unown so that Shiro would sense that their connection had been severed just in time for the Ho-oh to become engulfed in purple-colored flames as it launched into its signature Sacred Fire attack launching into the air to dive-bomb the Tyranitar.

"Eek!" Yellow immediately fled behind Crystal when the Ho-oh became startled.

"This isn't good," Crystal frowned as she readied the Poké Ball, actually a Premier Ball, containing her Floatzel, Taki, from her belt.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:55 am
Shiro had jumped back when the Sandstorm came in, and the agitated Ho-oh made it worse, in his mind, given he could feel the unown's panic over the severed connection, he quickly used a bit of soothing words to calm them down as well as promise to help their brethren before bringing out a pokeball with it's flame emblazoned colors as he frowned, definitely intending to unleash his Blaziken to help handle that rogue Tyranitar, though he wasn't intending to catch it even though he had yet to catch that particular pseudo legendary and all "Crystal, want me to deal with that Tyranitar so we can all focus on Ho-Oh again?" he asked calmly while Raiden had poked his head out of the backpack "we should help with the Unown Ho-Oh partner, let Silver and Gold deal with that crazy Tyranitar!" Shiro of course faltered a bit, looking back to his partner "but I've never honestly faced a legendary before..." Raiden of course whapped Shiro's cheek in annoyance "big deal! the Unown in you are distraught because of the severed connection, and while yellow can help, your bond to them would also help too! stop being afraid to fight in big battles like these!" Shiro of course pointed out plainly "Crystal can honestly handle Ho-Oh without my help!" of course, this led to the two bickering again, though the unease was still in Shiro's mind and slight aura he had.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:18 pm
"Forget the Tyranitar," Crystal answered as she sent out Taki. "It didn't mean to cause us any trouble. We just got on the wrong end of its Sand Stream ability."

She nodded to her pokemon. "But we can fix that with a Rain Dance!"

A blue colored beam shot out from Taki's mouth up into the sky dispersing the Sandstorm and instantly filling the sky with dense dark clouds as it started to rain over the surrounding area. The weather change also served to weaken the flames of the pseudo Ho-oh's Sacred Fire.

"And now for a Hydro Pump!" Crystal pulled another Poké Ball, this one being a Luxury Ball, from her belt and sent out her Salamence, Bahamut, to blast the pseudo Ho-oh out of the sky with a high pressure blast of water from the dragon pokemon's mouth while receiving a powerful boost from the falling rain. Seeing the pseudo Ho-oh get smacked down onto the snow covered mountain, the Tyranitar wasted no time fleeing from the vicinity. The pseudo Ho-oh screeched and squawked, scraping the snow-covered ground with its talons to right itself still visibly out of control.

"I think you just made it even more angry," Yellow realized.

"At least now it's only angry at my pokemon," Crystal responded. "And they can handle it. Although, now I might have to actually knock it out so we can try to negotiate with the Unown again."

"You know, Crystal can't keep fighting all these tough battles for you," Snowy had hopped down from his perch on Crystal's shoulder to join Raiden in lecturing Shiro. "Just because she's a great trainer doesn't mean she's invincible."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:33 pm
Shiro of course winced hearing the lecture from snowy, he glanced back to Raiden, who nodded in agreement, before looking to the Eevee with a sigh "alright, i get the hint Snowy... it's just... i've never faced a legendary in battle." he said lightly, while rubbing the back of his head nervously, causing the Pikachu to slap Shiro upside the head with his left forepaw "too bad, now i'm getting in this fight dammit!" he shouted, jumping out of the pack and running up a tree, causing Shiro to sigh in exasperation at Raiden's antics "... fine, given Rain Dance also gives him an advantage.. i guess i can follow up. Raiden! use Thunderbolt, normal voltage!" of course, Raiden glared downwards at Shiro, before looking back up to the Faux Ho-Oh, and let sparks rise from his cheeks "i hope... you.. like... fried.. chicken... THUNDER!!!!!!" he shouted, unleashing a -MASSIVE- bolt of golden-yellow electricity, though it was normal level, they could see it was nearly to the -point- of possibly being a Crimson electric attack, though it still was toned down enough to merely knock out, instead of being completely lethal and all, to head for the fiery legendary.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:20 pm
Instead of being knocked out by the assault, the pseudo Ho-oh seemed to explode as it separated into its constituent Unown, with a group spelling out the name Ho-oh occupying the center, all looking dazed in the aftermath.

"Nice work," Crystal recalled Taki and Bahamut while Snowy returned to perch on her shoulder. "It looks like that last jolt managed to shatter whatever force was binding them together in that form so now they're back to being regular Unown."

"Yeah, but we still need to help them," Yellow immediately set to work using her powers from the Viridian Forest to revitalize the Unown.

"And I somehow doubt that particular method would help us to sort out Shiro," noted Crystal. Especially since the Unown grafted inside of Shiro were bound to him by mainly biological means whereas these others had been bound together by a not-so-physical process.

"Maybe we should test it out anyway," Snowy suggested viciously whilst leering at Shiro.

Crystal sweatdropped hard at the albino Eevee. "You'd better be joking."

"Okay, okay. I won't attack him." Snowy relented.

"Alright then, moving on," Crystal took the opportunity, now that Yellow was tending to the Unown and things were fairly quiet at the summit of Mt. Silver, to slip off her backpack to extract the golden flame patterned egg she had been meaning to pass along to Shiro since remembering it back at the hot springs. "Here's a little something to help take your mind off things."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:00 am
Raiden had landed back on Shiro's shoulder while looking at Snowy with a raised eyebrow, before responding in kind "i have to agree with Crystal, however i think we should attack him anyway to see if we can beat some freaking brain cells into his head." of course that got Shiro to glower at his pikachu "Raiiiden.... what do you mean by that?" Raiden to turn and look Shiro in the face "Simple my cautious wilderness prefering partner... YOU TRAINED US TO BE STRONG ENOUGH TO TAKE DOWN THE GYMS, SO STOP THINKING YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO HELP AGAINST THINGS LIKE THIS!!!" this got a yelp and such while Shiro rubbed his ear from the assault to his eardrums "But.. but but..." Raiden just glared harder at Shiro "it's the kind of thinking you have that can get us in deep trouble, not to mention you're too damned cowardly to ever -FINISH- the Gym Challenge and actually try to do the Pokemon league conference tournaments." of course, Shiro just took the egg thanking Crystal in a timid squeak while looking like he was shrinking under Raiden's tirade.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:10 pm
Pokemon Egg Status
It moves around inside sometimes. It must be close to hatching.

"Unfortunately beating on him would only damage his existing brain cells," Crystal sweatdropped at Raiden's threat toward Shiro. The Pikachu certainly wasn't wrong in his assessment of Shiro. Crystal at least took the time to go and beat all the regional gym leaders even if she had no interest in participating in the Pokemon League. And she also spent a lot of time battling in facilities such as those located in the Battle Frontier or the Battle Subway to hone her skills as a trainer while discovering new strategies to utilize with her pokemon. Shiro apparently just went around meeting new pokemon while typically trying to avoid contact with other trainers.

The rain had subsided and Yellow was nearly finished revitalizing the Unown in the vicinity, but there was still the problem of being soaking wet at the top of a snow covered mountain. It was also fairly late in the afternoon already which meant that it would be getting dark fairly soon and then it was really going to be cold up there on the mountain. They needed to dry off and warm up, preferably back at Crystal's cabin by the foot of the mountain where they would be indoors with a fireplace and plenty of blankets. With fire pokemon such as Fluffy and Shiro's Blaziken it might have been feasible to camp out in the snowy wilderness, but Crystal really wasn't inclined to do so.

"The Unown should be able to find their own way back to the Ruins of Alph from here so they'll be fine once Yellow gets done with patching them up," Crystal observed. "But we really don't want to stay out here all night so I would suggest we start heading back soon."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:21 pm
Raiden of course panted after making his rant shrink Shiro down to about a 10th of his original size, while he turned to Crystal, nodding a bit "good idea Crystal, and Shiro -has- been in the gym challenge, but the most badges he gets before he loses confidence in doing gyms is 4 to 6, for Johto in particular he stopped after the 6th Gym, because he felt we couldn't handle Pryce's Ice pokemon, much less Clair's Dragon types, and he -still- believes that. even -after- the years he's spent doing other gyms and fleeing after a certain point to go back into the wild." of course Shiro grew back to normal size, frowning "i told you Raiden, i don't do well in cities and towns, why do you think i like staying at Crystals' cabin at the Mt Silver base, and other wilderness places?" of course Raiden jumped back up onto Shiro's shoulder and smacks him hard with his tail "that is it! i've kept my frustration silent given i knew you were scared of being in cities due to your constant team rocket problem, but i've had enough! you're -going- to go to Pryce and Clair's gym, Challenge them and -WIN- and then..." of course, he trailed off, letting someone else pick up where he left off.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:07 pm
"Maybe we convince him and Crystal to actually participate in the Pokemon League," Snowy finished for Raiden.

"I don't do tournaments," Crystal sighed heavily. "The publicity would drive me crazy, even if I lose."

"You're at least as good a trainer as Red and Green," Yellowed yawned sleepily once she finished tending to the last of the Unown. "Otherwise Gold wouldn't have so much respect for you."

No doubt, she was exhausted from using her powers to revitalize all the Unown.

"That's not really saying much considering he's still a pain in the a**," Crystal pointed out. She looked to Shiro. "Think you can manage flying back to the cabin on your Skarmory? I think I'd better ride with Yellow on Bahamut since she'll probably fade before we make it down from the mountain so I could loan you Fluffy if you'd rather let him fly you down to the cabin."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:25 pm
Raiden nodded to Snowy, before speaking up "indeed. it's not like we're asking you to fight against the freaking Elite Four of every region, or of -any- region! but we want to be able to prove to you, and everyone -else- that we're capable of fighting!" Shiro finally got fed up and used Raiden's Pokeball to put him back in and to shut him up for now, putting the ball on his belt sighing as well while shaking his head "Ra should be alright for taking me down to the base, while you and Yellow fly down on Bahamut." he said, bringing out the Skarmory's pokeball and tossing it up into the air, unleashing the golden pokemon within and letting it land nearby, though Skarmory glared at Shiro and spoke up with a scritchy-like voice "thank you for the nickname, partner... but i agree with Raiden, -all- of us are fed up with training, defeating most of the gyms, and then going into hiding. it's time you -really- stopped holding back, and grow a damned spine."  
Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff