Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
ℓιƒε тιмεs [Accepting; Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:55 pm
Open!

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:56 pm
User Image xxx User Image xxx User Image
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ xx ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ xx ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
A ℓ у s s α xxxxx S υ м м ε я lxxxx D α и ι ε ℓ s
What the hell is wrong with me? Don't fit in with anybody, how did this happen to me? Wide awake, I'm bored and I can't fall asleep, and every night is the worst night ever.

'Well.... It's not going to get much better than this. Not like I can do anything more to this mess known as my hair.. Or my fa-' "Alyssa, we have to go,NOW" My thoughts were interrupted my a booming voice coming from downstairs. "I'M COMING!" I yelled back, taking a moment to glance back at my reflection, taking in the image of myself. I looked so weird without the bottom of my hair dyed blonde. I looked...plain? Yeah, plain without it. Now it was just it's natural brown color. 'I can't believe my mom made me dye it back to normal just because of school.' I thought sourly, flipping the bathroom's light off and wrenching the door open. 'Not like I care what people think of me with my hair like that!'
"ALYSSA!"
"I'm right here, you don't have to yell!"
"Well, I didn't se-"
"Yeah yeah yeah, let's just go already." I was half-way out the door when my dad cleared his throat. Glancing back at him I noticed him staring at me, waiting for something. I stared back for a moment before sighing, turning my head towards the direction of the stairs. "BYE MOM!" And with that I was outside, ignoring my dad's mumbling of disapproval. It wasn't like she was going to respond. It was six in the morning for crying out loud! She didn't get up until later on anyways.
"Oi, lets go dad!" I shouted, opening up the passenger side door of his black Ford Explorer and climbing in, all ready for my first day of school in a school I hadn't actually entered since I was younger. When my sister had gone to high school there. It was so weird to actually be attending the school now after all those years. It was weirder knowing that I wouldn't be seeing my best friend at all throughout the school day. Sad, really.... More sad than the fact that my dad was dropping me, a seventeen year old with a driver's licence with a car, off at school. Of course, my car had to break down the day before school started. Just my lucky.
~
"Bye, dad.." I muttered, getting out of the vehicle as I spoke. He smiled at me as I slammed the door, and I did my best to smile back. But it was hard to smile when I was standing just outside of hell on Earth. At least, that's how I think it will be, since I have none of my best friends here with me. Not one of them. 'Here goes nothing!' With that thought, I marched up the stairs of school, a map of the school and my schedule in hand, off to find my locker.

[I'll post for Jordan later, couldn't really think of anything to post for her. Also, if you click the first icon you'll see the outfit that Alyssa is wearing.]  

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 1:11 pm
Victor slowly woke up. Due to sleeping because of Zydrate it was a little difficult to wake up. At least until the drugs fully wears off. He took a few deep breaths then managed to get to his feet only to fall face first onto the floor. Seems as if she was still a little numb...

After a short moment he got to his feet, and put some clothes on. Not one to want to stand out he just picked a random t-shirt, and jeans.

Soon he made his way out the door into the bright daylight. Well, perhaps not too bright. But it still felt that way to him.

It only took Victor a few minutes to reach the school. Though he didn't feel like going. He didn't want to have to face Aya.

David had everything ready the night before. What he wore, so what he'd eat for lunch. He might be able to be more lax about things like this. But normally if he was he'd end up going to school completely unprepared. So for David it was either one extreme or the other.

As he left his house he wondered vaguely if there was a way to help Victor out of his problem. Sure Victor is officially a freak, but he didn't really want to abandon someone who needs help. But Victor doesn't want to open up to anyone, let alone to let go of his precious Zydrate.

David sighed to himself as he was soon joined by Aya. They didn't really talk to each other. They usually just walked to school together. He had a hard time believing that Aya, and Victor were brother, and sister. He knew well that is was Aya's fault for Victor's suffering. But he thought it'd look weird if he shoved her away...

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 1:17 pm
I was just wandering, trying not to will my head into exploding from sheer boredom, when I saw a pretty girl. Alyssa, I recalled, having semi-stalked all my neighbors to make sure there wasn't anything too terrible going on in the town. Slightly curious about her now, I walked directly up to her and asked, quite directly, "If I bought you dinner, would you sleep with me?" I've found that's the best way to ask. Straightforward. So far it's mostly been nos, but a girl can always hope. I grab my pocky out of my pocket and bite into a stick, humming around it.

Zara's fingers curled and uncurled around nothing in particular, as he watched Akira. A day previous the girl had approached him and insisted he was like her. He said he wasn't, quite emphatically, and told her to piss off, and he was now waiting for Jordan to arrive. They were... friendly. Ish. And he was trying to keep it that way, which was a semi-successful campaign.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 1:55 pm
User Image
M O N S T E R ... How should I F E E L ?
C R E A T U R E S lie here...
Looking through the W I N D O W .
I will... Hear the V O I C E S !
I'm a G L A S S child...
I am Hannah's R E G R E T S !

a b n o r m a l
s i x t e e n
j u n i o r

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

The smell of pine. The touch of Jack Frost. The sound of crunching leaves. The pain of rocks and debris. The breath of distress. The beating of panic. Just another nightmare for me. I ran through a moonlit forest, being chase by my inner demons personified as evil, lurking shadows yet again. 'How many times will I dream this nightmare before I can control it?' I thought. I tripped over a tree root and continued to scramble my way to the end of this forest, the end of this sleep. 'They won't catch me. They never catch me.' I assured myself, 'They can never catch me. I'm too strong.' I fought with foliage and nature as I felt that I was nearing the completion of this night of fright.
Pine turning into lavender. Jack Frost warming. Crunching quietening. Pain softening. The beating and breathing still continued though. I was coming back to reality from this dream of shadows. '
Just a little longer!' I pushed myself. I ran towards the edge of the forest and out to a cliff. It was the only way to end the dream. I launched myself off the last bit of solid ground and down into light, to reality...

I awoke to the conscious world, screaming my lungs out. My heart was beating quickly and my breath came in gasps. I place a slender white hand over my chest as I turned to slow myself into content. 'Just a nightmare, Lexayy.' I told myself. Once I felt okay, my feet found the floor and I was off on my usual morning routine.
After slipping into a black tank top and a vintage-styled shirt that hung off my shoulders with dark ripped jeans and my personalized Converse, I headed to the kitchen to find my mom had made a grab-and-go breakfast for me before starting to get ready to teach at her church's pre-school. I grabbed a Monster from the fridge and slipped it into my Soul Eater messenger bag before grabbing the breakfast and heading out the door.
I plugged my earbuds of my granite iPod Shuffle into my ears and played "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid' by The Offspring. As I munched on my breakfast sandwich, I sung along and danced in the street, heading to my bus stop. The bus was already there as I arrived, finishing my breakfast, so I jumped on and took the very far back seat on the "girl's side" of the bus. I continued to listen to my iPod and stared out the window as very rowdy teenaged guys got on the bus as well. They spotted me and came right to the back, just so they could torment me as we rode to school.
I finally was able to escape them when the bus got to school and I just started wandering around the school. I would've gone to meet my best friend, Dustin, but he wasn't at this school anymore; he had moved to North Carolina over the summer, so my best friend was gone now. My other two friends had also graduated, so that meant I was completely alone at school. 'I'm betting I won't find any new friends this year...' I thought, 'It'll be like freshman year all over again, but with less disappointment from my mother.' Then, after a pause, I added, 'Maybe.'

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Tell me what you want to H E A R ...
Something that will light those Y E A R S ...
Sick of all the I N S I N C E R E ...
So I'm gonna give A L L ...
WWWWWWmy S E C E R E T S ...
WWWWWWWWWWWWA W A Y !!

[How is the format? cat_smile ]  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 1:59 pm
What the hell is wrong with me? Don't fit in with anybody, how did this happen to me? Wide awake, I'm bored and I can't fall asleep, and every night is the worst night ever.

The school didn't seem so bad. The hallways were sort of familiar, like a scene out of dream, and there was barely anyone in the hallways. But it wouldn't be like that for long, so I better find my locker. Pronto. 'Okay, locker 408... Where would that be?' My eyes traveled to the lockers I stood near, hoping to get a clue, however my attention was caught by a stranger approaching. Before I could ask her what she wanted, she spoke. And my eyes nearly popped out at her question. It was such a weird question to ask someone on the first day of school. "Umm.... No," I spoke slowly, eyeing the girl. "Sorry?" The last part was added cause I was unsure of what else to say. And at this point, I wasn't sure if I should waste time chatting with this female. I needed to find my locker, and I didn't like being near a person who was being watched by another stranger, the other one being a male. It made me uncomfortable.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

JORDAN!PEG!PEAK

it'sX notmyproblem X if X you X don't X see X what X i X see

"Perfect." A young female whispered as she puckered her lips, having just reapplied her lip gloss, which was limeade flavored-her favorite! Once that was done, she readjusted the mirror of her Mercedes-Benz s-class, making sure it was back the way her father had put it when he had bought her the car, for 'safety.' Though she was sure her mother had ordered him to do that. Not like she cared either way. Opening her car door, she jumped out of the car, twirling her keys around her finger as she shut the door. 'Back to this rat's nest, oh joy!' she thought as she walked towards the school, head held high and shoulders back. The way a confident person would hold themselves. A queen or princess would. And lets face it, she was one of those in her mind. Even if her palace was a silly little school filled with freaks.

[I can't do first person for Jordan. It's to difficult to do it for her. For Jordan's outfit, just click the last for her. The pink dress one.]  

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 2:07 pm
As David and Aya were walking she took hold of his hand. He wanted so badly to push her away. It would have been pointless anyway. No matter how much he insisted she leave him be she never listened.

His arm felt as if she was stabbing him. He was probably one of the few people who knew her true nature. In fact the only reason he'd let her get her way is because she was blackmailing him. Something unfortunate happened between him, and Victor. She took a picture...

When Aya took hold of David's hand she smiled to herself that he didn't push her away. She could tell he didn't want anything to do with her. But she had a way of getting what she wanted. If he didn't go with her... she'd let the entire school know what he did to her brother. He would become an outcast more quickly than shoes bought out in a clearance sale.

Victor managed to get to a school right on time. When he looked up he saw Lexayy. Or at least what was what some people called her. She was probably one of the few people who didn't torment her. He wasn't as afraid of her as he was with most of the other girls. But either way he was a little too scared to talk to her.

After a minute he saw David with Aya. Again. He and David were pretty good friends until he started dating his older sister. Now he doesn't dare go near him. Plus, if he hung out with David then people would begin to cast him out. That wouldn't be good.

Victor let out a sigh then kept walking. He resisted the urge to take one of his special pills, and sleep though the whole day. Or maybe just classes. But it would be bad is he was high during school hours.

Maybe he'd take a special one afterwards. Not many people knew of his special Zydrate drugs. He actually have different versions of it, with different effects.

[I think its nice]  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 2:16 pm
I sighed quietly. "Well. I tried, I guess. If you change your mind, call me." I kissed her, because I really couldn't help myself. I had to. She was just so cute. Then I hugged her a bit and slid my number into her pocket. "Name's Akira, by the way. Call me Kiki." Then I kissed her again, on the cheek this time, and sauntered away, looking for my next conquest. My phone buzzed, a text from mum, as it will sometimes, but I just ignore it.

Zara turned as Jordan came in, and went to her. "Hey," he said quietly. "How's things, Jordan?" His voice was over-polite, something he couldn't really stop when he was talking to Jordan.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 2:24 pm
User Image
I'm a G L A S S child...

a b n o r m a l
s i x t e e n
j u n i o r

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

I looked up and spotted a guy named Victor. I heard he was gay because of all the girls that were mean to him. Such a terrible Fate really to be pushed to homosexuality because of bullies. I'm not saying homosexuality is bad, just what caused him to go gay was. Maybe I could show him all girls aren't that horrible and gain myself a new friend along the way.
I walked casually up to him and just walked beside him. I took out an earbud and said, "Hello there, Victor. Awful day to be in Hell, isn't it? I know what you're gonna do: maybe run away or stay quiet or something like that, but don't run if you're planning on it." I gave him a genuine smile and continued, "My name is Alexia Jayy and I'm in need of a new friend. I know you have a phobia of girls, so maybe we could help each other out. You give me someone to hang out with at this Hell and I'll show you not all girls are to be feared." I put my hand out to him as we continued walking down the hallway. "What do ya say, Mister Victor?" I concluded.

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
WWWWWWWWWWWWA W A Y !!

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 2:31 pm
Victor was a little bit startled when Alexia started talking to him. However he stayed and listened to what she had to say. "That... would be... nice I guess... My sister... took my only friend away anyway" he said in a shaky voice. The only reason he agreed was because she didn't follow Aya's lead. Which probably the only reason he didn't run.

He started to feel a little light headed. But not in a bad way. Perhaps its excitment about the possibility of having a new friend. "You don't have to say 'Mister' it seems a little weird" he added with a shy smile.

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 2:33 pm

I practically ran away once the girl walked the other way, wanting to get far away from the girl named Akira. That had been the strangest situation I've ever been in, and I've been in a lot. I can't believe she kissed me! And asked me that question too... I was not expecting that to happen on my first day. "Unbelievable.." I muttered to myself as I glanced at the lockers around me. 'Aha! 408!' I grinned as I moved towards the locker, glancing down to look at the combination on the paper for the locker.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

JORDAN!PEG!PEAK

it'sX notmyproblem X if X you X don't X see X what X i X see

"Hello, Z." Jordan responded, glancing up from her iPhone when as she spoke. She didn't have to looked up to know who it was though, since the male had a very distinctive tone of voice. "As good as they can be considering where we are." As she spoke, she gestured to their surroundings, emphasizing her point. The all-too familiar hallways with the ugly, faded yellow lockers, and the polished tiled floor.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 2:39 pm
User Image
I'm a G L A S S child...

a b n o r m a l
s i x t e e n
j u n i o r

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

A giggle escaped my lips as I put my hand down. He obviously didn't feel like shaking it to seal the deal, probably because I had tits and a kitty. "Oh, contrar, you obviously have not heard of my reputation as a poet and my many 'pieces of God' as some call it." I said, smiling, "I must rhyme whenever I see the best chance! And if your sister takes away your friends, then she can get screwed with a spear, eyes gauged out by that spear after she gets screwed with it, and her boobs cut off and shoved down her throat. Sorry for my vulgar speech; I don't particularly like when people do those kinds of things to others." I admit I had my disgusting, twisted dark side, but hey, it was what made me who I am. I just hope I didn't scare Victor with my thoughts on his sister's punishment for her crime.

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

WWWWWWWWWWWWA W A Y !!

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 2:45 pm
Victor thought about all of that happening to his sister. He couldn't complain if something like that happened. "Its alright... I never liked her anyway" He said. He was amazed. The first day, and it looks like the whole year might be a good one.

David, and Aya walked back a few other students while looking where there locker was located. He had to fight the urge to shove Aya away. But with what she had on him he wouldn't dare. But he didn't want people to think they were really a couple.

Aya smiled to herself, "It looks like our lockers are together this year my darling. He said, she loved seeing his face twist around in pain. How he'd try to struggle angst her. Though in the end it would be pointless.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 2:50 pm
User Image
I'm a G L A S S child...

a b n o r m a l
s i x t e e n
j u n i o r

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

"Ooh!" I squealed, holding up a finger, "Commonality! We both don't like someone in our family!" I laughed again and continued with, "This looks like this will be a beautiful friendship! What other things do we have in common, hmm? Do you like music? Because if you do, I swear you are my new best friend, man!" Anyone who liked music was awesome in my book. Unless of course, they're one of the "normal" people who were bitchy to everyone that was "abnormal". Gosh, why must we be separated like that? Everyone is abnormal for Nyx's sake! And yes, I am a Wiccan for those of you questioning my speech.

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

WWWWWWWWWWWWA W A Y !!

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 2:53 pm
Zara smirked. "I'd offer you a cup of tea to make it better, but American tea is terrible." He said it cheerfully, because he enjoyed pointing out all the things the U.K. did better than America. "As is, I can offer a quick shag." A soft chuckle added a just kidding to the end of that. "I also have a bit of vodka, if you wanna make yourself feel better."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff