Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Persona: Fog of Deceit (Accepting/Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:54 pm
"Awesome, now lets get on a train and pay a visit to Pawlonia Mall." Remy said cheerily as he and Ryo led the girl towards the monorail. After all, it was pretty easy to get lost in the dense fog.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:02 pm
In the cafe Akihime was at work. Though at an early hour like this there are not many people there. Even to drink coffee. Since she wasn't doing much of anything she had some coffee for herself.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:13 pm
"The mall?", Azekah asks as she is led to the monorail.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:43 pm
"Well Ayame im gonna head to the mall" Xavier said as he turned off heading to the train station "I will probably see you around" he added waving to her as he walked away  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:42 pm
Ayame nodded "fine I'll see you around stay out of trouble and watch where your going ." She said as she walked the other way.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:33 pm
Xavier smiled and yelled "No Promises and same to you." with a chuckle. he arrived at the train station and pulled out his cell phone "My sister hasnt called yet. Hope she is alright" he said to himself but he shook the idea because he knew she would be alright. Then he thought back to Ayame "That girl..." he said then he thought back to highschool days being chased by her and the Disciplinary commity. He smiled a little and put on his headphones as the train rolled in and he got on and sat down in a seat.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:51 pm
"Yeah, there's an alleyway nearby. We'll go in there, wait for a Shadow to appear and then fight it." Ryo said simply and lit another smoke.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:13 pm
The writer stays quiet after that, staring out at the fog as the monorail takes them to their destination.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:11 pm
Xavier stood within the monorail listeing to his music looked at the people on the train. He saw all types of people little kids highschool teenagers business men and other sorts. He saw Azekah, Remy and Ryo. "What a Weird bunch" he thought to himself as he looked out the window and watched the city roll by.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:40 pm
Remy was flipping through his book when he noticed a marker, pointing to a seat nearby with local delinquent Xavier Ines occupying it. "You!" Remy yelled, pointing at Xavier. "Wanna see something epic?" Remy asked, hoping to maybe kill two birds with one stone in one day.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:48 pm
It wasn't long before Akihime was on her break. She sat on the edge of a fountain drinking a can of soda. She let out a sigh, it was a little depressing that she couldn't remember her past.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:50 pm
"Yeah, cause going to deliberately get my a** kicked by monsters is going to be epic...", Azekah grumbles.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:56 pm
"I think Remy means to subject him to your little test as well." Ryo said simply and took a long drag on his cigarette.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:23 pm
Xavier couldnt hear anything due to the music being super loud but he saw Remy pointing at him "Excuse me What?" he asked as he turned off his music  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:18 pm
"I asked if you wanted to see something amazingly spectacular in an alley by the mall. Totally legit, I'm not gonna steal your kidneys or anything." Remy said sheepishly, holding his hands up to ease any potential worries Xavier might have.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff