Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
A Vampire's Forgotten Ties ((Demon Alpha & I)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon Alpha

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:15 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Demon Alpha

Praveena smiled and said, "I want to show you something." She led her to a clearing in the dead center of the forest. It was filled with silvery moonlight, and fireflies flew around the soft green grass, looking like mini-stars. One could get a perfect view of the stars from the center of the clearing. "I used to come here all of the time...when I was human. This place is very beautiful, and relaxing."
*Zack looked at the stars mesmerized* "It really is beautiful. The second beautiful thing I've ever seen."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:04 pm
Demon Alpha

Praveena looked at him and asked, "What is the most beautiful thing you have ever seen?" She was curious.  

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

Demon Alpha

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:10 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Demon Alpha

Praveena looked at him and asked, "What is the most beautiful thing you have ever seen?" She was curious.
*Zack coughed a little and sat in the grass* "You are." *Zack said with his arms shaking nervously*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:18 pm
Demon Alpha
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Demon Alpha

*Zack coughed a little and sat in the grass* "You are." *Zack said with his arms shaking nervously*

Praveena blushed lightly, and was surprised by his answer. She sat down beside him, and looked into his eyes as she said, "I am....?" Her eyes were turned a soft blue color.  

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

Demon Alpha

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:23 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Demon Alpha
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Demon Alpha

Praveena blushed lightly, and was surprised by his answer. She sat down beside him, and looked into his eyes as she said, "I am....?" Her eyes were turned a soft blue color.
"Yes you are." *Zack looked into her blue eyes and his turned a bright purple*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:29 pm
Demon Alpha
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Demon Alpha
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Demon Alpha

Praveena looked deep into his eyes, and in that moment, with the moonlight shining down on them, and the fireflies flying around them like stars, something awoke inside of her, and under the beautiful night sky she softly pressed her lips to his.  

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

Demon Alpha

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:39 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Demon Alpha
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Demon Alpha
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Demon Alpha

Praveena looked deep into his eyes, and in that moment, with the moonlight shining down on them, and the fireflies flying around them like stars, something awoke inside of her, and under the beautiful night sky she softly pressed her lips to his.
*Zack blushed when Praveena kissed him and he kissed her just as softly*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:48 pm
Demon Alpha
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Demon Alpha
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Demon Alpha

Praveena kissed him for a few moments, and then their lips parted, just barely. "So....this is what happens when we don't see each other for 1300 years..." she whispered softly.  

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

Demon Alpha

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:54 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Demon Alpha
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Demon Alpha
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Demon Alpha

Praveena kissed him for a few moments, and then their lips parted, just barely. "So....this is what happens when we don't see each other for 1300 years..." she whispered softly.
*Zack smiled when their lips parted* "I guess so."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:55 pm
Demon Alpha
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Demon Alpha
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Demon Alpha

Praveena smiled and said, "This sure beats being at home."  

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

Demon Alpha

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:59 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Demon Alpha
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Demon Alpha
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Demon Alpha

"Sure does." *Zack smiled*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:02 am
Demon Alpha
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Demon Alpha
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Demon Alpha

Praveena then kissed his cheek softly.before laying down on the soft green grass. She looked up at the stars and relaxed as she smiled.  

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

Demon Alpha

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:13 am
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Demon Alpha
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Demon Alpha
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Demon Alpha

Praveena then kissed his cheek softly.before laying down on the soft green grass. She looked up at the stars and relaxed as she smiled.
*Zack stared at the stars and was mesmerized once again* "When do you have to be home" *Zack lied on the soft grass*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:17 am
Demon Alpha
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Demon Alpha
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Demon Alpha

*Zack stared at the stars and was mesmerized once again* "When do you have to be home" *Zack lied on the soft grass*

Praveena looked up at the stars in wonder as she said, "at whatever time I want to be home."  

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

Demon Alpha

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:20 am
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Demon Alpha
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Demon Alpha
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
Demon Alpha

Praveena looked up at the stars in wonder as she said, "at whatever time I want to be home."
*Zack smiled* "Alright just wondering."  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces