Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Forgotten Memories (A Private KH RP: Invite Only)(Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:05 pm
((Besaid))

Ace sees everything go black and wonders if he ended up back in the darkness again, but at the same time it felt odd. He eventually sees himself appear in water and his eyes wide open as he is slammed onto the beach still in Bioheartless form. "The hell..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:14 pm
[Umm... Not sure... I'll just go to Kilika, lol. By the way, I did a SoundCloud recording of me singing "Simple and Clean". Please listen to it and give opinions! I tried chaning the key at the middle of the chorus because I think I sound ugly when I go up really high to sing that part. cat_gonk ]

Alexia was out cold until she washed up onto Kilika. When she came to, she stood and looked around. "Where... Am I?" she asked herself out loud, "Where's the Islands? Where everyone else?"  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:14 pm
Zach woke up floating in the water. Wherever he was, it was cold, and the place had been thoroughly wrecked. No use just floating here, I need to find the others. Zach thought and started swimming. Eventually finding himself a stable, dry part of a stone staircase. "Where the hell am I?" Zach mumbled as he looked around. He certainly wasn't in Destiny Islands anymore. All he could tell, was that he was near some sort of abandoned, ruined temple.

"You know, some days really suck." Raine groaned from his spot on the beach, washing up seconds after Ace. "You may wanna shift back just in case someone comes by." the Keyblader said, turning to look at Ace before sitting up, having to shield his eyes from the sun, damn it was super bright out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:23 pm
"Meh, I guess. Still kinda sucks that we couldn't do anything to Sin. Well then again I thought it was funny making it seem more important by bringing up your wedding." Ace says turning back to normal "So you think it is bad that the only two people with any real fighting power end up in the same place?" Ace says standing up. "Also where do you think we are?"  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:04 pm
Momoko was unconcious as her body drifted. When she finally washed up a Kilikan fisher dragged her out of the water. The islanders were amazed how much she looked like Lord Braska's wife. But the thing that made them confused is that Braska's wife Bikki is dead. It at least that is what they thought. This girl looked as if she was just 18.

Soon Momoko opened her eyes. She didn't know where she was, or how she got here.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:33 pm
"No clue, but it's a safe bet guessing people live here." Raine said and got to his feet, pointing to the docks nearby. "Come on, a quick hike through the jungle and we may be able to find out just where the hell we are." Raine stated and started walking away from the beach, a little worried about Tara, Bikki and Alexia.

Zach walked around until he got a bit closer to the temple, and stopped when his little bridge broke off at the edge of a large, water-filled crater. "I am so not going in there, with my luck, there's some sort of monster thing waiting in there to kill me." Zach said, crossing his arms. Then he heard the crumbling noise, and after that, he was falling into the water. God damn it! Zach thought furiously.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:37 pm
"I can't open up a dark portal for some reason... How can I be cut off from the darkness?" Ace asks to the air. "Hey Raine, you think Destiney Island is gone? I mean that was Sin right?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:42 pm
Xehanort walked along the beach. He seemed to be quite confused. One moment he was in the lanes between then the next he was here. What was going on here? Then he noticed Raine, and Ace at the shore.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:03 pm
"It's not that the Islands were destroyed, but what if we're where I think we are, then Corridors of Darkness, Subspace and The Lanes Between, can't be accessed, like this world is cut off from all of those." Raine explained and noticed Momoko's apprentice Xehanort. "You're here too? How the hell did Sin get you too?" Raine asked, dumbfounded at how Xehanort had appeared.

Zach's worst fears were confirmed when a giant monster decided to attack him. He furiously swam for his life until he found himself inside the ruined temple. "I swear to God if I get out of here, I'm staying in Ikkou Chushin until I die." he groaned, but moping around would have to wait, he was cold and wet and he needed a way out of this place. So he began to explore, eventually finding a pile of still smoldering coals. I really hope there's something to burn here. Zach thought as he quickly searched around for something to keep the fire going.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:06 pm
"..I ******** hate worlds like this. So that means I can only use the three Heartless that I have on me at the moment then... ********." Ace turns to see Xehanort "..Yea, how the hell did you get here? I mean you left before any of this. Huh does this mean Momoko's daughter is here somewhere too?"  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:07 pm
"So, thats what it was. That monster got me be just before I got back to Ikkou Chuushin." Xehanort said. He was quite confused why he was here too. On top of that his master wasn't anywhere either.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:25 pm
"Sucks to be you, well, we might as well get moving, if there are people here, they'll be able to clue us in on what's going on." Raine stated simply. He just hoped they were in a different tropical paradise and not the one that was actually a tropical hell.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:26 pm
"Well, we aren't really sure of that either as we could have just ended up here for no real reason right."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:34 pm
"I wonder were the master went off to" Xehanort said. He seemed quite worried for Momoko's safety.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:36 pm
"For all we know.. Master?" Ace says giving Xehanort a weird look. "Well for all we know they might be on another world or be at the village coming up. It's all dependent on where Sin sent us right?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff