Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Temptation never felt so Good...(Hun + I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:28 pm
Layla Listressa

Blake nodded, "Yeah... Well, if you wanna go we'll go..." he sighed. Blake smirked at Akira, kissing her back. He pinned her to the couch, his lips trailing down her neck. "You get bored easily, huh?" he teased, nipping her collar bone.
((You can decide how fast this goes))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:51 pm
Akira Harcourt

User Image

Akira smirked, "Why of course Blake, I'm used to living a fast life. I love to be busy." she purrs seductively while pulling him closer.

((Alright....))
Hey_there_hun

louis guapo

Original Lover

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:00 pm
Layla Listressa

Blake grinned. "Fast life, huh? Oh, yeah, high school is definitely the fast life..." he teased, twirling a piece of her hair between his fingers. "I like to live fast..." he winked, and kissed her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:13 pm
Akira Harcourt

User Image

"It's called collage..... And I've been missing my exams thanks to you." she grumbles before he kissed her and she gave a sigh of defeat as he pulled her back into her escape and she started to unbutton his shirt.

Hey_there_hun

louis guapo

Original Lover

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:30 pm
Layla Listressa

Blake laughed. "It's called college," he mimicked in a falsetto voice. He grabbe her thighs, his hands Sliding a bit higher. "Eager, are we?" he teased and bit her neck, gently.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:44 pm
Akira Harcourt

User Image

Rolling her eyes at his little comment, she gasped slightly when he took ahold of her thigh and kept going higher. "Eager much?" she mimics back in the same tone while disposing of his shirt and went to work on the pants.

Hey_there_hun

louis guapo

Original Lover

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:55 pm
Layla Listressa

Blake grinned. He slipped his hands higher and ended up slipping her dress off. He kissed her shoulder and thought about seeing her fully naked. He bit his lip and looked at her, lust evident in his eyes. He held her hips and rubbed her sides.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:03 pm
Akira Harcourt

User Image

Feeling the thin garment slipping off as she discarded his pants, they were both in their under garments and they both knew it. Leaving his lips and going down past his jawline and she whispers against his neck, "Now it's my turn to give you some pleasure..." then she pinned him to the couch swiftly and her fingers reached the hem of his boxers and started to pull down.

((Pm time~!))
Hey_there_hun

louis guapo

Original Lover

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:25 pm
Layla Listressa

☽Blake Walkin☾

User Image

Blake woke up on the morning of the fourth. "Good morning, beautiful," he kissed the back of Akira's neck. He held her close, "Ready to meet the family from hell?" he growled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:00 pm
Akira Harcourt

User Image

Awaking to the blissful sound of her lover she giggles, "Give your family some credit..... They're not that bad." she reasons while yawning, "Besides... You all have one thing in common, you all kidnapped me." she says in a joking matter and gets up while stretching. "I'm taking a shower and I recommend you take one too, you stink." she teases while waking into the bathoom and turning on the shower while closing the curtain.

Hey_there_hun

louis guapo

Original Lover

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:57 pm
Layla Listressa

☽Blake Walkin☾

User Image

Blake grinned, "But I'm the luckiest." he said and watched her a** as she walked to the bathroom. He got out and went there, pulling the curtain away, "Maybe I should join you, you know, save water?" he winked, standing there.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:16 pm
Akira Harcourt

User Image

Akira giggles, "Since when do you care about the environment? Go take your own shower....." she rolls her eyes playfully and closes the curtain. "I mean it!" she says over the shower. Really hoping that he'd listen just once in a while, they just had sex not even 4 hours ago. She was tired, come on, give this girl a break very few days.....

Hey_there_hun

louis guapo

Original Lover

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:22 pm
Layla Listressa

☽Blake Walkin☾

User Image

Blake laughed and went to the other bathroom, taking a quick shower. After that, he changed into dark jeans, a tight fitting grey t-shirt and black converse. He left his hair wet. "Almost ready, Akira?" he called.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:59 pm
Akira Harcourt

User Image

Having some privacy in the shower, she quickly washed her hair and body then dried off. Changing into some jean shorts, jet black 5 in. wedges, tank top. She was sitting cross legged on the leather seat holding a lollipop in her mouth, her bangs curled and hair pulled into a sexy high ponytail. "I'm ready, question is, are you ready?" she purrs.

Hey_there_hun

louis guapo

Original Lover

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out