Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
★- New To The Guild? Come Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Person Counter:
  +1
View Results

Marffiie

Formal Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:11 am
I'm Marffiie, Marff for short. I'm 20 years old, live in Washington State and am Filipina. I am currently attending a community college to receive an AA degree then transfer to a four year university.

And I LOVE Avatar: The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra (and by the way, bending in ATLA is so much better than in LoK) [:

My favorite subject is anatomy, secondly biology.

I'm shy at first in person, but as you get to know me you'll see the real me which is the total opposite of shy. And I'm definitely looking forward to this guild (:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:29 pm
Hiyo, I'm Jizzsicle. My real name is Alexia, but I usually go by the name Vivian, shortened to Vivi or Vi. Whichever one you like smile

My birthday is on May 21st and I'm currently 17 years old. I am living in Florida right now. I am also a dual-enrolled senior in high school-- most of my classes are college classes though sweatdrop

I love gaming. My favorite games right now are Forsaken World and CN Dragon Nest 3nodding

I am hoping that after college I can go to medical school and become an RN.

Feel free to talk to me, I'm not shy and I love meeting new pople smile  

Vivilies

Sparkling Mage

Buttery Biscuit Face

Shameless Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:37 am
sweatdrop

Hello, I am Sophie.

I am currently 13 years old but I will be 14 in November.

I really enjoy reading manga and watching anime as it also helps me learn Japanese. Writing and drawing are good hobbies of mine so I wish to combine them and become a manga artist.

Pets are amazing and four of them accompany me at the moment. A devious yet charming young Jack Russell called Moose. A sweet old fart of a guinea pig called Chopin. A baby guinea pig with a big heart and big vocal cords called Mikey and a colorful tarantula called Nettle.

I'm not sure what else to say other than, thank you for inviting me to this guild I am having fun already and I hope to make new friends 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:23 am
I'm Doe, I'm 18 turning 19 in August, I love fashion drawing and cartoons/anime.  

DoeDayDream

Poke Duckie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:48 pm
Hi, I'm Tes. I usually go by either Poke, Duckie, or just Poke Duckie.

I love video games and anime and I'm in college to be a Mechanical Engineer. I like helping people out with their problems and I turn 21 this Nov. 11. My favorite colors are Blue and Red and I like to draw.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:27 pm
Buttery Biscuit Face

Poke Duckie

I'm so glad you guys joined! I hope you have a fantastic time here. heart

Sophie, I love Japanese stuff myself...not really good at learning languages though I wish I could. Your pets sound adorable! You're quite welcome for the invite! <3 Glad you accepted.

Duckie (Tes),

I love video games too, just wish I had equal talent at them to go along with that love. 4laugh Good luck with college sounds like quite a career.

Welcome to you and all our new members! I'm Lia. If you have any questions or concerns, or you just need to talk feel free to message me or any of our other fabulous crew members! We're here for you. blaugh

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Poke Duckie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:29 pm
RainbowPop26
Buttery Biscuit Face

Poke Duckie

Sophie, I love Japanese stuff myself...not really good at learning languages though I wish I could. Your pets sound adorable! You're quite welcome for the invite! <3 Glad you accepted.

Duckie (Tes),

I love video games too, just wish I had equal talent at them to go along with that love. 4laugh Good luck with college sou D's like quite a career.

Welcome to you and all our new members! I'm Lia. If you have any questions or concerns, or you just need to talk feel free to message me or any of our other fabulous crew members! We're here for you. blaugh

Thank you. I also like Japanese stuff too.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:39 pm
Poke Duckie
RainbowPop26
Buttery Biscuit Face

Poke Duckie

Duckie (Tes),

I love video games too, just wish I had equal talent at them to go along with that love. 4laugh Good luck with college sou D's like quite a career.

Awesome! Sorry I seemed to have had a brain fart moment there and overlooked anime . smile Sorry sweatdrop

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Poke Duckie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:41 pm
RainbowPop26
Poke Duckie
RainbowPop26
Buttery Biscuit Face

Poke Duckie

Duckie (Tes),

Awesome! Sorry I seemed to have had a brain fart moment there and overlooked anime . smile Sorry sweatdrop

That's ok. It happens.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:38 pm
Hello my name is Monica, but you can call me by my username Honey. It is very nice to meet your acquaintance.

Hmm about myself...

+ My favorite colors are red, purple, pink and black (although this isn't really counted as a color)
+ I LOVE Supernatural.
+ I enjoy reading books, fanfictions, and comics. I plan on making my own comic.
+ I adore animals.
+I am Puerto Rican.
+ My favorite drink is Malta.

Honey Sprinkles

Dangerous Informer

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:12 pm
Honey Sprinkles
Hello my name is Monica, but you can call me by my username Honey. It is very nice to meet your acquaintance.

Hmm about myself...

+ My favorite colors are red, purple, pink and black (although this isn't really counted as a color)
+ I LOVE Supernatural.
+ I enjoy reading books, fanfictions, and comics. I plan on making my own comic.
+ I adore animals.
+I am Puerto Rican.

Welcome to the guild Honey! I hope you like it here so far. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:15 pm
RainbowPop26
Honey Sprinkles

Hmm about myself...

+ I LOVE Supernatural.
+ I adore animals.
+I am Puerto Rican.

Welcome to the guild Honey! I hope you like it here so far. 4laugh

Thank you! =D
I'm enjoying it very much.

Honey Sprinkles

Dangerous Informer

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:22 pm
You can call me Dianda, or Funklepus. It's up to you. I'm a 21 year old girl from Holland, I live together with my boyfriend and two cats -- I love cats.

What I like to do in my free time? Blogging, writing, watching movies or series (Grimm, True Blood), music, reading and I enjoy being creative. Whether it's with using my hands and making new cat toys, to doing nail-art, or creating an idea for a story to write in the future. I also write articles for an animal blog once a month.

Anyway, I hope this guild will be a place where I feel at home. smile
If not, then I'm the kind of person to press the 'quit guild' button to never to be seen again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:58 pm
User Image
emotion_dowant
Hello! c: My name is Marie, I am 18 years old! I live in America ^^ And I think of myself as a beautiful person who is just trying to figure life out.~

I love things such as Food! I absolutely love food haha! Love to cook it, love to make it look pretty and most of all I love to eat it! c:
I like Animals, My favorite is a Ram! x3
I LOVE the show Supernatural! emotion_bigheart
I love PC games, I don't play them often! I work to much! =[
I love my AP classes! biggrin
I love to clean c: having a clean room plus having yourself clean always brightens your day! emotion_yatta

donotwant
I don't like candy that much! :c
I don't like people that are rude or mean (but I can most of the time take a joke...)
I don't like things with dull colors all that much! like Gray...makes me feel sad :c

User ImageUser Image

T i s T o s h

Timid Spook

textsu

Greedy Shopper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:20 pm
Hello~
I'm Little Italy, you can just call me Dylan. I'm 20 years old, soon turning 21 in November. I joined this guild because it seemed like fun. I live in the US, on the west coast.
I love adorable things, my favorite food is chicken wings. I'm in an interracial relationship, yeye. I love monkeys, I want to buy one when I'm able. My favorite show is Pretty Little Liars, and Bad Girls Club. I loooooooooove Harry Potter.

Erm, thats all I can think of. xD  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces