Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:07 am
Kyle had a feeling she wouldn't believe him, he was just glad that she didn't begin to question him about it.
Hearing her question made Kyle tilt his head slightly "well..." he said trying to think of what he little he remembered "not much..." he said feeling slightly ashamed. "Care to enlighten me?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:51 am
I became /i.n/s.a/n.e/...

"I've never seen anyone get so upset over strawberries." Mara joked lightly, and hesitated before continuing.
"I rather enjoyed watching that." Max was distracting her.
"Shh!" She whispered at him, giggling, then turned back to Kyle. "You destroyed a couple cars and scared the citizens pretty well. I decided you needed to be taken out of your element when you threw me across the street."
Speaking of, her shoulder was hurting from the fall; she'd never been very graceful. "Then... You just stopped."

With long .i.n.t.e.r..v.a.l.s. of horrible sanity.

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:21 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven's hands flew as she signed back, 'That's right. You were supposed to be brought to the library to speak with me.' Then she turned back to Brink. "Yes, this is the new recruit. Would you bring her to the library while I find my husband and let him know I found her?"

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:48 pm
Kyle raised an eyebrow and laughed lightly "so it wasn't as bad as I thought..." he said. He began to tap his chin lightly 'I just stopped?' he thought, thinking back to other times when he had to be restrained and be mentally calmed down "how strange..." he muttered quietly, then his eyes opened wide "wait, I threw you across the street?" he began to chuckle at the idea of that.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:59 pm

[Okay, do all the villains live together, or do we all have our own places?]
Mara laughed quietly. "Yes, I was momentarily capable of flight." She said, "And I don't suggest doing it again." Her voice implied both a threat, and a lighthearted joking. Mara smiled faintly, studying the shoes surrounding them again.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:12 pm
((I'm not sure. I can't post till I know for sure))  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:23 pm

[Hmm... I'll avoid that for now, until we're certain.]

"So what pushed you so hard today?" Mara said, her voice very soft for such a personal topic. "I don't think strawberries could anger someone so much, then again, I should have known to pick some up for you" She laughed and bumped his shoulder with her, trying to show she wanted to keep it easy, not talk about anything too personal in public. She continued walking towards where she believed "home" was, though she wasn't certain, and Max was just s bad with directions as she was..

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:34 pm
((Villains rarely live together))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:39 pm
Kyle wasn't even sure of why he had suddenly been set off "I don't know." he began "the day was going so well, I was so calm" most of time Kyle was causing some sort of havoc, it was a kind of release for him. He kept pace along side Mara, he wasn't very certain of where they were going but he didn't care.

((well alright then, Kyle could have his own place or whatever))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:44 pm
"Right right" Brink said looking down at the girl as he patted his hand on her head. "Come on then lets go to the library" Brink said as he started to walk away guiding the girl towards the library his hand still on her head. "So telepathy what other kind of powers do you have squirt" the man asked slowly removing his hand from the girls head.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:58 pm
“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Aster looks up at the tall man as she follows him to the library. In response to his question, a large pit suddenly seems to appear in front of them.

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:08 pm
"Its not my door but you should not be messing with it." Rainer said as he looked at the girl his eyes moveing up and down her. "What where you doing anyway, you lost or something?"  

Xistund

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:09 pm

(And Mara must still be in foster-care then, I assume, so Okay! Thanks ^^)

"Interesting." Mara said.
"I've gotta drop this stuff off with the Robinsons. Would you like to come with?" She asked politely The Robinsons were the family she was staying with at the moment, and as long as she wasn't in their sight everyone was happy. The chain was rubbing her skin raw across the back of her neck, and she as hoping to sit somewhere without it or the cloak soon.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:15 pm
"Yeah, I learned that the hard way, trust me." Maya muttered, still rubbing her hand. "Me? I came here to learn. I mean, I was contacted by the league a while ago for some reason to come here, so that's why I was here, but I was at this door learning." She said, now pointing back to the door. It made perfect sense to her, of course, to those who didn't know she was a Technopath, it seemed like she was slightly insane.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:26 pm
Kyle nodded at her offer. "How are the Robinsons treating you?" he asked a bit hesitantly, although he knew about Mara's situation he didn't know how comfortable she was talking about it.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff