Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
From Two Different Worlds... [Starting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxbbybearxx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:22 pm
Tweeterbri

PopCandy22

User Image
ღ Ϻɨεяяσ Ӄɑsɑӄɨ ღ

EXO-K - What Is Love

As the sun rises and sets, in the end,..

Taking off her clothes, she emerged herself in the steaming water. It felt nice on her skin and got goosebumps the first minute she stepped in, feeling the cooled air flow pass her. After that moment her skin brightened and she sighed "I wish people wouldnt wrinkle so I can stay here forever!" laughing a bit to herself, Mierro grabbed her cocoa butter shampoo and started to wash her hair, tail, and ears. She felt all bubbly and started to sing to herself a song that she enjoyed listening to when she was younger. Washing away all of her troubles her issues all washed down the drain and she turned off the water. Grabbing the towel that hung on the frosted door she wrapped herself in it and hurried to the closet to find another to towel to wrap her hair in. Walking over to her mirror in tip toes she checked her complexion. Taking a small portion of lotion in her palm she rubbed it over her silky skin. Taking off the towel on her head she brushed out her hair and let them air dry. Taking off her towel she got dressed in her frilly blue dress that went to her knee. Quickly she opened the door and rushed down the stairs to meet Yamaki in the kitchen "Im here!!" she yelled cheerfully as she presented herself.

❁❀✿✾❁❀✿✾❁❀✿✾❁❀✿✾❁❀✿✾❁❀✿✾❁❀✿✾

O.O.C. I wasnt confused in anyway so no biggie xD

...I will still always be alone

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:49 pm
BubblyBubbi

User Image

▍ ▎ ▏ Clyde Arwen Katindale ▏ ▎ ▍

Just because your suppossed to swim with the flow..

⊗ ╀ ╁ ╂ ╃ ╄ ╅ ╆ ╇ ╈ ╉ ╊ ╋ ⊗ ⊗ ╀ ╁ ╂ ╃ ╄ ╅ ╆ ╇ ╈ ╉ ╊ ╋ ⊗

Almost finished. Clyde's face was scruntched with concentration, glasses resting low on his nose while the canine twisted the tiny screwdriver in gentle circles. Everyone had long since gone home after lunch..minus Toto that is. He was staying over and hand simply slipped out to go get some stuff..but anywho that wasn't the point here.

Arwen had some quiet time. Which gave him the concentraton he needed to work on his side project for school.

Click! sighing in relief the boy sat back against the couch and crossed his fingers upon his head, eyes reating on the prize. Right now it was merely a small grey box no bigger the three inches in width and height. But, when activated it was quite an interesting toy. Blinking hard the boy leaned forwards and pushed the reading glasses up off his face to rest upon his forhead."Let's test you out baby." he cooed to one of the few little devices scattered across the living room table. With a delicate touch Clyde stroked along the soft metals edge untill his finger tips sunk into the round pad. A series of whirling clicks followed by the boxes drastic transformation and whallah! It was complete..now just to test out any kinks and then get it graded so he could give it to his love. She'll like it..I hope. Clyde sheepishly rubbed his cheeck studying the device. With alittle cleaning up it would be perfect. Sliding the laptop closer to his body Clyde began to experiment with the little borg by wiggling hs pencil infront of it, snapping his fingers, and lastly touching it in different spots. Overall, he was satisfied but it still had some work to do. Reaction time is delayed by about..three seconds. Limbs seem to be.working properly enough though they could be tightened a bit. But as a whole it is good.. he stared at the cruiser on the computer screen a moment to make sure his notes were accurate, and finally closed the laptop.while turning off the device for storage.

What it was you may ask? Well Mierro would soon find out. Smiling the tired boy switched of the toy and left the little box on the table along with the others before laying down for a well needed nap. The canine curled up on the couch cusions and sighed, absently staring at the Tv as it blabbered on about wild life on the discovery channels. Alarm is set..the project is ready and your ahead on homework. Nap my boy..nap. with that Clyde closed his hazzy eyes and nuzzled his nose into the crook of his arm closing his eyes to fall into a light sleep. The male had never been a hard sleeper, usually waking up by the smallest noises..or sometimes night terrors. But who didn't have nightmares?

Doesn't mean that you can't turn around and follow your own road now does it?

PopCandy22

((Let me know when you want me to have Clyde come by pals :3 ))  

Tweeterbri

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:36 am
BubblyBubbi
Tweeterbri

PopCandy22

User Image
ღ Ϻɨεяяσ Ӄɑsɑӄɨ ღ

EXO-K - What Is Love

Taking off her clothes, she emerged herself in the steaming water. It felt nice on her skin and got goosebumps the first minute she stepped in, feeling the cooled air flow pass her. After that moment her skin brightened and she sighed "I wish people wouldnt wrinkle so I can stay here forever!" laughing a bit to herself, Mierro grabbed her cocoa butter shampoo and started to wash her hair, tail, and ears. She felt all bubbly and started to sing to herself a song that she enjoyed listening to when she was younger. Washing away all of her troubles her issues all washed down the drain and she turned off the water. Grabbing the towel that hung on the frosted door she wrapped herself in it and hurried to the closet to find another to towel to wrap her hair in. Walking over to her mirror in tip toes she checked her complexion. Taking a small portion of lotion in her palm she rubbed it over her silky skin. Taking off the towel on her head she brushed out her hair and let them air dry. Taking off her towel she got dressed in her frilly blue dress that went to her knee. Quickly she opened the door and rushed down the stairs to meet Yamaki in the kitchen "Im here!!" she yelled cheerfully as she presented herself.

O.O.C. I wasnt confused in anyway so no biggie xD

User Image
Yamaki

Yamaki smiled and gave her a plate full of what she cooked "I hope everything is to your liking Mistress" she said fixing a plate herself. Once she was finished Yamaki sat in a chair and ate slowly daydreaming about her freedom and fame also her friends she left behind.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:25 pm
Tweeterbri

PopCandy22

User Image
ღ Ϻɨεяяσ Ӄɑsɑӄɨ ღ

EXO-K - What Is Love

Mierro nodded and took the seat across from her maid "Everything smells delicious~" she said with delight and gave her a smile. Her mouth started to water again as she started to stuff the delectable food into her mouth. MmmmMmm!" she sang and continued to eat "I never get tired of eating your food Maid!" Mierro looked around and noticed that her morning milk tea was missing but pushed it aside as it didnt bother her as much as it would usual. "Thank you for the food Maid, but may I ask why you are so distracted all of the sudden?" she asked her as she could read off her Yamaki's face that she was in deep thought about something.

O.O.C. umm im thinking he should comeback in the next couple of posts

xxbbybearxx

Tweeterbri

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:27 pm
BubblyBubbi

User Image

"Damnit! Stupid beast of a flyer!" the boy was obviously having a few difficulties as beating the currrent level of their video games.
Clyde lazily blinked his eyes at the screen while tucking his legs closer to himself. Toto had come back and spent atleast an hour quietly doing homework so his friend could sleep. But after a while he moved on, flipping the tv and putting in a game to play. Currently he had ghosts and gouls hooked into the emulator they had purhased at the mall a while back. A rather fiesty purple bat winged gargoyle swooped at his character and knocked off another layer of armour, bringing the disgruntled Toto closer to defeat. "Tots, back up and jump onto that ledge using the rocks. You can jump ontop of the guy from there." Clyde pointed at said ledge before tucking his arms back under his head. Toto lifted a brow, glancing at the waking boy. "You can jump on that? I thought it was part of the background! with a few attempts the purple tinted burnette killed the gargoyle and was now racing the half naked knight across the pillars before tide came back in. Toto himself absently scooted closer to the screen while leaning to the right, buttons being mashed quickly. "Up..up..ahh! No! No!" his tail shot up as he wagged the remote around, the oceaan was just swooping in right behind the character..but he made it! Clyde laughed as his friend flopped onto the rug and wiped his forhead. "God gracious! I swear I just went bald from the excitement!" he pulled on his floppy dog ears and laughed along with the now tearful Clyde.
Wiping his eyes Arwen stood up and padding into the kitchen on socked feet, "Want to order something?" the sound of the fridge opening along with the shuffling of cans and shelves drew Toto's attention so he paused the game and stood up to peek in on the green eyed boy. "Yea, I'm game! Want to order now? I'll split it with ya." he took the can of soda from Clyde and popped the lid, eyeing the daydreaming male.
Mierro..will you get in trouble if I come tonight? Clyde questioned.
"Thinking of her again ehh Clydesdale? Are you goinglater to see Mierro?" Toto waggled his brows and nudged his friend with an elbow. This brought a blush to Clyde's cheecks, giving all the answer his pal needed but Arwen stuttered out a statement. "Y-yea..I am. But I can't help Tots, I think shes..." he stopped short realizing what he almost said. But his friend already knew what was missing and finished the sentence. "Is the one? Did you tell her." usually he would take the opprotunity to poke fun at Clyde but he knew how his friend felt for this neko and deep down (so deep you'd never see it), toto thought it was adorably romantic. Yes, romantic.
Clyde had only just met this princess yesterday and he was falling fast. Toto knew how the dog had started taking the long route home everyday, slowing down so he could walk by the house and secretly sneak glances at Mierro. It was something that didn't occur everyday, and yet Clyde was being forced to question his actions. For that neko's strict controlling family were definitely against mutts..or company for that matter. Clyde had explained to his friend this tragic information earlier when they were headed home after lunch with Chiro.
The boy looked upset even as he pondered ways to get past the barrier to see his sou mate once more. Toto slapped an encouraging hand onto Clyde's shouder and squeezed, "Well, just so you know Clyde. Your Bro is here to help if you need it mmk? Now, pepperoni or cheese?"

PopCandy22

((Sorry, super blah post lol and okie dokie! biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:54 am
BubblyBubbi
Tweeterbri

PopCandy22

User Image
ღ Ϻɨεяяσ Ӄɑsɑӄɨ ღ

EXO-K - What Is Love

Mierro nodded and took the seat across from her maid "Everything smells delicious~" she said with delight and gave her a smile. Her mouth started to water again as she started to stuff the delectable food into her mouth. MmmmMmm!" she sang and continued to eat "I never get tired of eating your food Maid!" Mierro looked around and noticed that her morning milk tea was missing but pushed it aside as it didnt bother her as much as it would usual. "Thank you for the food Maid, but may I ask why you are so distracted all of the sudden?" she asked her as she could read off her Yamaki's face that she was in deep thought about something.

O.O.C. umm im thinking he should comeback in the next couple of posts

User Image
Yamaki

Yamaki shook her head and looked at her mistress. "Your parents know this but you don't. You see..long ago I use to be a famous singer..and I got tired of it so I ran away and hid my identity. I'm actually an android, a vocaloid. I was designed to sing for the entertainment of humans and creatures alike. Yamaki is just a name your parents gave me..my real name is SeeU. Um..I miss my friends but they must be on tour by now missing me. Please..for me call me Yamaki insted of maid, you may call me SeeU when your parents aren't around." Yamaki said as she got up and made the morning tea her mistress requested.  

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

xxbbybearxx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:58 pm
Tweeterbri

PopCandy22

User Image
ღ Ϻɨεяяσ Ӄɑsɑӄɨ ღ

EXO-K - What Is Love

Mierro had dropped her spoon when she heard the news and she sat there paralyzed with confusion. "An android? Singer? Famous?" She scratched her ear and then stood up "Im going to stick with Maid, if you dont mind." her mind started to spin and slowly walked out of the kitchen, up the stairs, and in her room. "Why would see hide so many thing from me all these years...?" locking her door Mierro sat on her bed and stared out of her window.

O.O.C.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:05 pm
BubblyBubbi
Tweeterbri

PopCandy22

User Image
ღ Ϻɨεяяσ Ӄɑsɑӄɨ ღ

EXO-K - What Is Love

Mierro had dropped her spoon when she heard the news and she sat there paralyzed with confusion. "An android? Singer? Famous?" She scratched her ear and then stood up "Im going to stick with Maid, if you dont mind." her mind started to spin and slowly walked out of the kitchen, up the stairs, and in her room. "Why would see hide so many thing from me all these years...?" locking her door Mierro sat on her bed and stared out of her window.

O.O.C.

User Image
Yamaki

Yamaki followed her to her room and knocked on the door, seeing from the fact that now she knows everything it seemed kind of a good thing for her to know now than later. "Mistress..please understand. I didn't want you to know at a young age. But..I had to let you know now then later on. I..I can try to make things right with you please, I'll do anything to make you feel alright." Yamaki said as age sat beside the door holding her hair softly. She didn't know what to do but wait until her master gave her a command. While she waited she began to sing a little cheerful song to keep her from crying.  

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

xxbbybearxx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:18 pm
Tweeterbri

PopCandy22

User Image
ღ Ϻɨεяяσ Ӄɑsɑӄɨ ღ

EXO-K - What Is Love

Not wanting to open the door when she heard the door knocked she walked over to the door and sat down beside it "Im not going to open it, But I'll stay this close." still staring out the window Mierro sighed "Why couldnt you have told me at and early age?" she whispered through the door. To make it right?" she thought and pouted. I mean, this kind of reaction shouldn't have been a surprise since Mierro never liked to be kept from secrets. Already not knowing where her parents are or what they are dong she would like to know what was going on in her life. Crossing her arms over her chest Mierro walked father into her room and walked in a circle, trying to figure out what was she going to do about this.

O.O.C.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:56 pm
BubblyBubbi
Tweeterbri

PopCandy22

User Image
ღ Ϻɨεяяσ Ӄɑsɑӄɨ ღ

EXO-K - What Is Love

Not wanting to open the door when she heard the door knocked she walked over to the door and sat down beside it "Im not going to open it, But I'll stay this close." still staring out the window Mierro sighed "Why couldnt you have told me at and early age?" she whispered through the door. To make it right?" she thought and pouted. I mean, this kind of reaction shouldn't have been a surprise since Mierro never liked to be kept from secrets. Already not knowing where her parents are or what they are dong she would like to know what was going on in her life. Crossing her arms over her chest Mierro walked father into her room and walked in a circle, trying to figure out what was she going to do about this.

O.O.C.

User Image
Yamaki

Yamaki sighed, she digitally disappeared and poped up in her room.on her bed with her send crossed "I would rather show you how my life works then explain it." Yamaki said holding her hand as they digitally cane up outside the mansion. "Look your safe with me around so let's roam the streets. Your parents wount know a thing"Yamaki said smiling as she played with her hair.  

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Tweeterbri

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:11 pm
BubblyBubbi

User Image

"Freakin pizza smells good.." the boy sniffed at the boxes again as he rolled along the sidewalk on the beaten up skateboard.
After ordering the food Clyde went to pick it up while Toto went to the store to get more stuff to drink since they had unfortunately polished the rest of the soda supply off. There were clearly fourr left when I went to sleep...that glutton tots. Clyde chuckled, shaking his head and looking up from the boxes that held their afternoon snack inside. The familar quiet neighborhood that he was quickly coming up on held brought back the questioning and doubt..instead of excitement and curiosity.
,What's wrong with being a dog? We aren't all bad. it was half truth you could say. Sure most of the canine community were wild and rambunctious if not loud but that was only what the unknowing people on the outside saw.
Dog folk were acually very different then thought to be. First, they had a strong sense of loyalty to their family and companions. Once a bond was made it was rarely broken, well unless it was amongst male friends..they are competitive by nature you know?
Second was the need to please the family and friends..third was the demand to protect. If you were smart you wouldn't upset a canine individuals companions..
But they also had their bad traits, but doesn't everyone!

Arwen blinked out of his train of thought having come to a stop from the board loosing speed. Right infront of his loves home, That's...you love her right Clyde? he grinned, yes loved. His eyes moved up to her window out of instinct to see if she was there this early afternoon. It seemed she wasn't at the moment..his ears dropped slightly before twitching back. Ill just test the waters here. he thought to himself as he reached into his low collared shirt and produced a dog whistle. Ironic you could say that he had one considering he was indeed a canine individual, but it was a great way to keep contact with your teammates in a rollar race. Buut anywho..
Clyde put the whistle between his slightly chapped lips and shifted his weight so he was facing towards the yard from his side of the road. "You there Mierro?" his voice muffled out around the whistle.

The boy took a calm breath through his nose and was just blowing the whistle when the girls appeared in the front yard..almost out of thin air it seemed. His face lit up as his eyes landed on Mierri but it quickly faded when the maid came into view. He scooted himself back a couple of inches, unsure. Now what? You knew she isn't ever alone when it comes to the outside world dumbo. he sighed.
Just a quick greeting is all he wanted, just to proove to himself that their meeting last night had been real and not a wishful dream.

Just a soft touch of fingers to skin, a small whiff of her sweet scent, the tickling of her hair on his cheeck...

Clyde's face tinted red at such intimate thoughts. The canine shook his head and turned away from the girls while pulling his black jackets hood up to cover his appearance so he wouldn't be recognized. Just a quick hullo..but..? he wasn't sure how to go about greeting someone whom you couldn't associate with?

PopCandy22

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:13 pm
Hold on! Post edit!

Ok, its fixed! :B  

Tweeterbri

xxbbybearxx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:50 pm
Tweeterbri

PopCandy22

User Image
ღ Ϻɨεяяσ Ӄɑsɑӄɨ ღ

EXO-K - What Is Love

Startled, Mierro bumped into the wall and held her chest from the shock. Turning her head back and forth she saw that they were outside now and couldnt explain in anyway how it happened so suddenly. Pulse racing, Mierro shook her head in confusion as she started to get dizzy but remained in control of herself. Seeing as how everything was already rolling she guess it was time to just give in and see what Yamaki had to say about everything. I mean, why wouldnt you give the person thats taken care of you your whole life a second chance? Nodding her head Mierro started to walk on forward and payed close attention to what Yamaki was going to say. Not wanting to miss a single word, she zoned the outside world out. The smell of daisies tickled her nose and butterflies pasted by them every moment. And every moment was tempting for her to prance off and play but right now, this situation, was too serious to be childish in her point of view.

O.O.C. so sorry you guys ;____; i had my wisdom teeth removed a I've felt horrible the past days and plus I broke my computer as well o.o i just got it back and had to reply to y'all before anything else!!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:30 am
BubblyBubbi
Tweeterbri

PopCandy22

User Image
ღ Ϻɨεяяσ Ӄɑsɑӄɨ ღ

EXO-K - What Is Love

Startled, Mierro bumped into the wall and held her chest from the shock. Turning her head back and forth she saw that they were outside now and couldnt explain in anyway how it happened so suddenly. Pulse racing, Mierro shook her head in confusion as she started to get dizzy but remained in control of herself. Seeing as how everything was already rolling she guess it was time to just give in and see what Yamaki had to say about everything. I mean, why wouldnt you give the person thats taken care of you your whole life a second chance? Nodding her head Mierro started to walk on forward and payed close attention to what Yamaki was going to say. Not wanting to miss a single word, she zoned the outside world out. The smell of daisies tickled her nose and butterflies pasted by them every moment. And every moment was tempting for her to prance off and play but right now, this situation, was too serious to be childish in her point of view.

O.O.C. so sorry you guys ;____; i had my wisdom teeth removed a I've felt horrible the past days and plus I broke my computer as well o.o i just got it back and had to reply to y'all before anything else!!

User Image
Yamaki

Yamaki followed her and looked around seeing that the day was peaceful and the sun was bright. "I need to go to the lab where I was created. It's very fun and nice, trust me, my creator is a very fun guy" Yamaki said walking infront of Mierro and smiling. "But would you like to hit a cafe'? I know one that has the best coffee and sweets." she said giggling and praying that she'll accept her field trip.  

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

xxbbybearxx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:36 am
Tweeterbri

PopCandy22

User Image
ღ Ϻɨεяяσ Ӄɑsɑӄɨ ღ

EXO-K - What Is Love

Not wanting to go anywhere with the word lad in it she shook her head in frustration. Too much information in one day for such a poor girl to take in. But she knew she had to compromise with her maid to be able to give her the second chance that she deserves. Taking a deep breath she sighed and started to followed Yamaki to the lab. Stopping in her tracks when her stomach growled, Mierro, blushed and shrugged "I guess we could stop by and eat something.." she said sheepishly. She had never been to a cafe before and it was kind of exciting to hear that they were going to one. She had imagined going to one in her childhood. How, her mother and father would be there with her and they would order the danishes with a cup of milk tea. Tasting the cheese flavor for the danish roll in her mouth as she would watch her parents enjoy themselves as well. One big happy family.., but Mierro knew better now. Happily ever afters disnt fall from the sky, but more as lived only in our dreams. Quickly returning to reality and staying focus Mierro scurried a long side Yamaki.

O.O.C.

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items