Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:45 pm
"Then it becomes this whole routine that we go through." Kaistern said with a bit of a bored sigh at the thought. "Normally though I don't go to the trouble of stealing a griffon when I get into one of my moods, so hopefully they'll realize I'm not a threat and keep the security to a minimum. Otherwise if they think I'm a threat, then it turns into this big deal that may result in injuries at best and death at worst and then they'll have to put me down with magic. Which, again, completely unnecessary when I'm calm."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:02 pm
{This is totally random, but what would happen if Jaquel and Kaistern ever met? :O}

"Is it usually hard to sneak in during that scenario?" Ophelia asked, a couple thoughts and ideas beginning to churn about in her pretty little head. She knew the castle rather well, perhaps almost as much as Kaistern himself did. "Or would security be too tight to pull off something like that?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:10 pm
((Hilarious and/or awesome things, I'm sure. XD Jaquel would likely be put off by Kaistern's lack of charm, or they'd bond over murder. XD ))

Kaistern just shrugged. "I'm always the one returning home, and to my knowledge, no one's ever tried to sneak in then, so I can't really say one way or the other. Why do you ask?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:21 pm
{RED ONI BLUE ONI SITUATION, OMG. Amirite? XD}

"I was just wondering if the brunt of it could be avoided by taking certain paths. It probably isn't worth the time or effort, though, as most of them are easilly expendable in a worst case scenario." Ophelia gave a small shrug. "Do you know where the gryphon is?" she asked, hoping that they wouldn't immediately fly back to their roost the moment their riders left them alone.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:27 pm
((Totally. XD ))

"Not really. They try keep all the known entrances covered, just in case I'm still in one of my moods when I reach the city." Kaistern said as they headed back to the town gate. "And don't worry, the gryphons are trained to stay put until their rider comes back."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:52 pm
"Well, hopefully things will turn out for the best." Ophelia let out a soft sigh. It would be nice if such extremes weren't necessary. Their day out had been rather fun, and it would suck to end it on such a sour note.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:59 pm
"Oh, I wouldn't worry so much. They always turn out okay in the end. At least for me." Kaistern added with a chuckle as he helped Ophelia onto their griffon before climbing on as well and flying them home.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:17 pm
{So, tiemskip?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:24 pm
((Aderp.))

When they touched down in front of the city, there was indeed a nice group of soldiers waiting for the king's arrival, swords and spears pointed at him in case he suddenly went postal on them. He didn't pay it any mind though and calmly climbed down from the griffon with an easy smile and walked toward them all with his hands raised in surrender.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:35 pm
Ophelia slipped herself off shortly afterwards, standing awkwardly near the beast as she watched the situation unfold. She did not know whether or not it would be considered appropriate for her to follow along, or whether or not the guards would become hostile with any interferance on her part.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:51 pm
"Now, now, settle down guys. I'm perfectly sane this time, I swear. Ophelia can vouch for me." Kaistern said as he took Ophelia by the shoulders and pulled her in front of him, resting his chin on her head with a smile.

The captain of the guard scowled as he sheathed his sword and commanded his men to stand down. "I suppose a false alarm is better than losing more good men..." he muttered as they all returned to their former posts. Anyone that lived in the castle long enough knew by now how close the king was to that human girl, so her word was legit no matter how little anyone liked it.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:16 pm
Ophelia couldn't help but feel some sort of satisfaction in knowing that her presence helped the situation as it did. Even if they didn't like her, it was nice to know that they acknowledged her friendship with the King in a manner beyond confrontational violence or openly shouting various slurs against humanity at her in front of everyone. "That ended far better than I expected." she admitted after a couple moments passed, letting out a soft chuckle as a pleasant smile spread across her lips.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:26 pm
((I feel like such a fashionista now.))

"Like I said, it helps when you're king." Kaistern said sticking his tongue out with a wink and a smile before taking the griffon's reins to lead it back to the stables.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:40 pm
{You should. Your avi is very prettyful today~ :3}

Ophelia followed along, her steps seeming lighter and a little livelier than they were earlier that day. She was officially in her good mood mode, which was suspiciously similar to her drunk mode but without the constant giggeling or hugging or lack of proper judgement that came with it.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:50 pm
((Idk. I kinda went 'You know, it's been a while since I changed up my avi. Maybe I'll see if I can't make something summery.' and then this happened. I'm like the middle ground between punk and prep. Prunk? Prenk?

And it sounds like drunk!Ophelia and drunk!Kaistern would probably hit off quite well. XD ))

"So since we didn't hit up your human tavern, can I offer you a drink? Dinner maybe, while you're in the neighborhood anyway?" Kaistern offered with a smile.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff