Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Ookami girl looking for a master Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolfprincesslunar

Beloved Friend

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:37 am
wolfprincesslunar
Demon Alpha

User Image
she was about to kiss him but he moved and got up and noticed she wasn't exactly helping him, she blushed lightly thinking of how she was acting.
"I,I'm sorry... I was acting selfish."
She pulled the blankets to cover herself and sat on the bed edge closest to him,
"Does it matter... your creation is not important, what you do afterwards is what is important Louis..."
She smiled lightly, she wanted to hug him, and laughed lightly
"you know it seems i am the one most effected by lust here... there isn't a second a can think of anything other than touching you"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:53 am
wolfprincesslunar
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Louis turned to her and stood her up in front of him then he wrapped his arms around her. "I'm feeling the same way towards you but I can hardly control it." He moved his arm down so they were around her waist. "I can't get over how your skin feels to me." He smiled and kissed her softly again. "I can't get enough of your whole being Luna." He sat on the bed his hands still around her waist. "I just can't stop touching you." His blue eye glowed again and he pulled her closer to him. "Even my eye agrees with me."  

Demon Alpha

wolfprincesslunar

Beloved Friend

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:10 am
Demon Alpha

User Image
Luna smiled into his shoulder and kissed his shoulder lightly, she felt his skin against her own, and nuzzled him lightly.
"Louis... I don't want you to stop, I want you, and I knew there was something about your eyes I loved"
She teased and smiled happily, she kissed his cheek.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:30 am
wolfprincesslunar

Louis had wanted more of Luna and he already knew that she wanted more of him. "I can't wait until tonight Luna." He whispered into her ear sounding seductive and he kissed her deeply. "I hope the day goes by quickly." He pulled away from her and accidentally pulled the blanket off of her revealing her body because his hand had a bit of velcro on his hand. "Sorry about that Luna." He picked up the blanket and put it around her again but he was resisting his lust. "Damn lust tried to resist me putting the blanket back around you."  

Demon Alpha

wolfprincesslunar

Beloved Friend

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:48 am
wolfprincesslunar
Demon Alpha

User Image
She blushed at his comments and smiled happily, when the blanket was moved she blushed a little more and laughed lightly. Her laughing died down when Louis was trying to put the blanket back but something was stopping him. Luna watched and had a battle with herself too, she had to fight the urge to just pounce on him right then. She grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around both of them, she covered herself underneath a little and rested her head against his and smiled.
"There, we are close but not too close... can we cuddle for a little, i don't want to let go just yet..."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:10 am
wolfprincesslunar

Louis smiled and he kissed her fore head and wrapped his arms around her. "We can cuddle as long as you want." His eye glowed again but he resisted his lust again and sighed* "Damn not again." His lust almost took over completely and he released Luna then he covered his eye as it started bleeding and he yelled as it took over. "D-damn i-it got control of me." He turned to Luna and his eye was glowing brightly he spoke but it wasn't his voice and his body had changed as well.

Lust

"Well hello there beautiful." He smiled at stared at her.  

Demon Alpha

wolfprincesslunar

Beloved Friend

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:16 am
Demon Alpha

User Image
She smiled as he held her but the moment was soon ended when he pulled away and was bleeding. She saw him change to lust but she knew Louis was still there somewhere and he was hurt. She cupped his face and licked away the blood, she didn't mind that he had changed, she just wanted him to be okay.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:30 am
wolfprincesslunar
Lust

"So how did you end up with my other half Louis?" Lust moved to sit next to Luna and he looked into her eyes and smiled. "So how long have you been here?" He put his arm around her and pulled her close to him. "Is there anything you would like?" He smiled and he kissed her softly on the lips and when he pulled away his hands were on her waist. "I'm sure I can show you a better time than Louis." He whispered in her ear and he stood to go into the bathroom.  

Demon Alpha

wolfprincesslunar

Beloved Friend

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:43 am
Demon Alpha

User Image
She was a little confused, he seem to get closer and closer and as soon as she was in his arms he walked away. She sighed and followed him with the blanket wrapped around her
"Louis saved me from the slave market I was in, and i have been here for a total of 24 hours."
She blushed at the parts about what she liked and the better time, but she sighed and smiled almost wickedly as she thought of something.
"I would like to have my master and there is quite a bit of qualifications to be called my master, and you..." she looked him up and down- "don't look like you could make the cut"
She teased and smiled wolfishly, she then headed out of the bathroom and threw the blanket onto the bed and headed out of Louis's room, for some reason she just felt like teasing him.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:59 am
wolfprincesslunar

Lust

Lust smiled as she dropped the blanket then he walked out with her. "So now you're teasing me for Louis." Lust stopped and looked her dead in the eyes. "You can have him...,but know I will return for you." Lust snapped his fingers and in a flash of light Lust was dispersing to reveal Louis but before Lust disappeared he said. "I don't do with teasing I usually get the real deal, sayonara."

Louis

"Where did the blanket go Luna?" He walked right behind her and grabbed her arm and pulled her closer to him but kept a small distance between them. "Sorry about Lust being an a*****e to you if he was." He heard Lust speaking to him in his head. "You are quite the teaser to get Lust to leave." He kissed her soft lips and pulled a towel from behind her. "You should put this on Luna, but you can wait if you want." He smiled and pulled her into his arms with his hands around her waist. "I love how your skin feel I swear I do."  

Demon Alpha

wolfprincesslunar

Beloved Friend

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:12 am
Demon Alpha

User Image
luna was a bit surprised when lust left because she was teasing him, she actually thought he would chase her or something. As soon as she saw Louis she smiled and her tail wagged happily,
"he was okay, he had a few questions but I don't think anything about him is to bad except he can seem a bit cocky."
She seen the towel Louis held for her and she grabbed it and used it to pull him close so she could kiss him and gently whispered on his lips.
"my master"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:27 am
wolfprincesslunar

"Eh Lust can be that way a lot." Louis was pulled to her and then he kissed her deeply as she spoke on to his lips he tried he best to wait until tonight before any sexual activity, but she was tempting him to go into her right then and there, and Lust was pushing him to do it but he resisted him as usual. "So how long have we been walking around naked?" He didn't mind it but it would be easier for Lust to do his work because they were again he didn't care. "I don't really care that we're naked anyway." He kissed her cheek and whispered to her ear. "It'd be easier to do anything we want." He resisted Lust once more from making him go into her, but he managed to make the tip touch when Louis pulled his waist back a little. "Sorry about that it's Lust at work again."  

Demon Alpha

wolfprincesslunar

Beloved Friend

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:12 pm
Demon Alpha

User Image
Luna smiled at his question and kissed his nose
"only a moment or two, and I love the view."
She lightly moaned when his tip touched her, and she kissed his chin and whispered.
"oh come now Louis, Lust can't be the only one with a naughty side... Tell me truthfully, do you really want to wait?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:00 pm
wolfprincesslunar

Louis smiled and he pulled he closer to him just before he did anything else. "Not really." He kissed her on the lips again and he sat on the couch and looked at her. "I'll only wait if you do Luna."  

Demon Alpha

wolfprincesslunar

Beloved Friend

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:15 pm
Demon Alpha

User Image
Luna sighed and looked at Louis, she smiled and kissed him
"I can wait for you Louis, I will always wait for you"
She, even though she didn't want to, stood and got dressed.

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff