Submit

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:28 am
Babies can sleep on their tummies if someone watches them. Tummy time is important for their neck muscles.

Only good Umbridge, only way I like "her".  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:27 am
Digital Fiend
Babies can sleep on their tummies if someone watches them. Tummy time is important for their neck muscles.

Only good Umbridge, only way I like "her".

User Image User Image

Ooh, I see. Never thought of it that way... no wonder my niece like sleeping that way sweatdrop

Okay, that was one weird Umbridge.. but yeah, "she's" way better than the original one rofl

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:09 pm
User Image User Image

October 10, 2012 6:03 AM

Okay, so the main reason why I'm awake at this time in the morning is because my stupid internet decided to go bonkers last night... RIGHT AT THE MOMENT WHEN I NEEDED IT THE MOST scream I mean, I had two groups all waiting for me to pass a file to them, and then all of a sudden, my internet won't load. What the ******** was that all about?! So I was like cursing halfway through the night, until I decided to just sleep off my anger and wake up in the wee hours of the morning, hoping against hope that my internet will function properly then. I'm just so freakin' frustrated last night, I would've bitten the next b*****d who asks me if something's wrong. Seriously, everything went wrong last night.

Now I'm down to the last two requirements for the week. Well, 3 actually, but I think the third one will be finished today. It just needs to be burned razz Right, I gotta go... I just vented some of the remaining anger in me here so that I won't have to be pissed off the rest of the day.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:03 pm
User Image User Image

October 18. 2012 1:55 PM

Discourse on Revenge

Revenge doesn't happen over night. It needs proper planning. It needs all your cunning, discipline, and will to succeed. It needs to be executed at the right time for utmost effectiveness. It comes in all shapes and sizes, creeping up on you like your very own shadow. It will cost you a lot. Sometimes, it will even cost you everything. It will definitely hurt a lot of people, and even you are not exempted from the pain. It is a part of life; it is the cycle of life.

All for that moment when you defeat your opponent.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:19 am
Louisa Iris
User Image User Image

October 18. 2012 1:55 PM

Discourse on Revenge

Revenge doesn't happen over night. It needs proper planning. It needs all your cunning, discipline, and will to succeed. It needs to be executed at the right time for utmost effectiveness. It comes in all shapes and sizes, creeping up on you like your very own shadow. It will cost you a lot. Sometimes, it will even cost you everything. It will definitely hurt a lot of people, and even you are not exempted from the pain. It is a part of life; it is the cycle of life.

All for that moment when you defeat your opponent.

User ImageUser Image

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Ancient Klingon proverb.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:19 pm
Gigi Deveraux

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Ancient Klingon proverb.

User Image User Image

And proven a lot of times~!

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:14 am
User Image User Image

October 26, 2012 9:10 PM

I've just finished my dream avi yesterday. Thank you to all those who helped me heart

Now, as I always do after finishing a quest, I'm giving back to Gaia again. I'm quite excited about it, it's my first time hosting such events. I always feel as if people are ignoring me. I don't know if it's because they think that my rewards are too small, or my games are too boring, or they just don't like me at all, but this always stopped me from posting in the main forums. Thanks to this guild, I've finally gotten the courage to face people. So now, I don't care if they don't like my thread or they don't like me personally. It's still gold I'm giving away, if they don't want it, then it's not my problem right?

Feel free to pop in there once in a while. The links in my siggy ^^

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:33 pm
Louisa Iris
User Image User Image

October 26, 2012 9:10 PM

I've just finished my dream avi yesterday. Thank you to all those who helped me heart

Now, as I always do after finishing a quest, I'm giving back to Gaia again. I'm quite excited about it, it's my first time hosting such events. I always feel as if people are ignoring me. I don't know if it's because they think that my rewards are too small, or my games are too boring, or they just don't like me at all, but this always stopped me from posting in the main forums. Thanks to this guild, I've finally gotten the courage to face people. So now, I don't care if they don't like my thread or they don't like me personally. It's still gold I'm giving away, if they don't want it, then it's not my problem right?

Feel free to pop in there once in a while. The links in my siggy ^^

User ImageUser Image

Ooh, it's pretty!  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:26 pm
Gigi Deveraux

Ooh, it's pretty!

User Image User Image

Thank you heart

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:43 am
User Image User Image

November 2, 2012 5:40 PM

I'm going to be really honest. I'm frustrated, simply frustrated. I don't know what to do. I only hope, and pray to God, that the college will allow me to switch subjects, because I don't think I'll be able to... to... to cope with everything if he becomes my classmate.

Oh well. First one to quote this post will get something from me.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:50 pm
Louisa Iris
User Image User Image

November 2, 2012 5:40 PM

I'm going to be really honest. I'm frustrated, simply frustrated. I don't know what to do. I only hope, and pray to God, that the college will allow me to switch subjects, because I don't think I'll be able to... to... to cope with everything if he becomes my classmate.

Oh well. First one to quote this post will get something from me.

User ImageUser Image

I know I missed something along the way, but I think if you talk to a school counselor (they should have this sort of thing at Student Services!) they can help you, if it's really necessary.

emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:30 am
Gigi Deveraux

I know I missed something along the way, but I think if you talk to a school counselor (they should have this sort of thing at Student Services!) they can help you, if it's really necessary.

emotion_hug

User Image User Image

It's all right, just accept what I've given to you smile
      Yes, I'm planning on consulting with them. Hopefully, since I'm graduating this semester, they would be lenient to me when it comes to changing subjects.
      Thanks a lot emotion_hug

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:17 am
User Image User Image

November 7, 2012 9:07 PM

As I sit here, looking at some photo of Bunta, I realize that somehow, I do miss him. I don't have feelings for him anymore, oh no don't get me wrong. It's just that... I dunno. I've always found it very hard to explain, but every time I see him, I feel some sort of regret. Not the regret of me losing feelings for him. But I dunno, it's like, regret that he's that kind of person. I mean, he has the looks, he also has the brains. But the attitude! Why does he have to be so arrogant? I know there's nothing wrong in doing your best to achieve your dreams, but to actually suddenly change friends because your old ones aren't up to your standards? If that's not wrong, I don't know what is....

Actually, whenever I see him, I don't see his old cheerful self anymore. Back when I knew him, he was always smiling. He had this light aura that surrounds him back then. Now, that aura's gone. To me, it's like he's changed a LOT. I dunno, maybe it's just me, or maybe it is real, but he seems to be lonely. Even though he's almost achieved what he's been wanting, I don't see him as being truly happy there. And maybe that's the regret that I feel "on his behalf". He did get what he wanted, but then he lost so many friends along the way, he lost his old self. Like whenever our school representatives congratulate them in our college's FB group, only a few people will congratulate them. But if it's another group, you'd see a hundred likes on that post.

I dunno... maybe I do still like him, maybe not. I just feel really sorry that's all.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:34 am
User Image User Image

November 28, 2012 5:32 PM

I hate getting sick. One, the feeling's just terrible. Two, you can do the things you want to do. That's why I haven't really been online the passed couple of days... My world just spins whenever I look at the monitor. Thank goodness I'm getting better now.
      The only good thing about being sick is that they buy you all the food that you want, without questions emotion_dowant

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:47 am
Louisa Iris
User Image User Image

November 28, 2012 5:32 PM

I hate getting sick. One, the feeling's just terrible. Two, you can do the things you want to do. That's why I haven't really been online the passed couple of days... My world just spins whenever I look at the monitor. Thank goodness I'm getting better now.
      The only good thing about being sick is that they buy you all the food that you want, without questions emotion_dowant

User ImageUser Image

Awww emotion_hug you too? What made you sick?  
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff