Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:37 pm
Nowe gave a small growl as she touched him again, moving to grab her but only getting a handful of smoke. He turned to see her sitting down now, still playing with him. "Fine then. But when I'm done with the grave robber, I'm coming straight back here for you. Don't expect it to be a gentle visit." he said. He turned to look at Setsuna, about to ask if she still planned to follow him, but thought better of it and just headed out of the door and back into the surrounding forest.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:41 pm
Setsuna had tried not to giggle at the show of comedic prowess, given at the very obvious cost of Nowe's ego. She felt her head bob to the Succubus as she turned to trail after her charge, ignoring the slightly red tinge to the tips of her hair as they swung out of her hood at the movement.

Following Nowe was becoming a rather fun game, and apparently the thing in her head agreed to that extent, though for other reasons.

At least, for now; away from the hustle inside the inn Setsuna finally had her head to herself for a moment, glad for the quiet of the trees and Nowe's quick walk.

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:56 pm
"Oh please, if it's not rough, it isn't fun." She smirked as Nowe ran off with the vampire following after him before it fell off when a poor looking woman
walked into the inn.

"You didn't sleep with him, did you?"

Leia only quirked a brow before scoffing, turning her head away. "I didn't."

"Did he mention me?"

Leia only stared at the woman seriously, "Not one bit."

"I can't believe I paid a monster to do this..."

Leia only stared at the woman who dropped a bag of money on the table and turned to walk away. "I can't believe a monster paid me to do it." Leia
watched as the woman stopped in her tracks. "They say, if a succubus or an incubus takes away a person's essence completely, they will never be
reincarnated ever again."
She stood as the woman fell to her knees, sobbing. Leia picked up the bag of few pieces of gold, walking to the woman and
dropping it by her. "Take your money, I don't want it. All you have now is your sorry life and your pitiful daughter. This is what you paid for, right?"
Leia sighed and shrugged, leaving the crying woman in the inn.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:08 pm
User Image

Stoirme was surprised and angered that the hooded man had gotten so close to her without her noticing. Hiding the unwanted emotions, she turns to look at him. "If I nibble on him I may as well nibble on you as well.", she responds coldly.

User Image

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:11 pm
The man looked over at Stoirme, the large grin still present on his face. "Oh you might as well. I mean why not? Just eat everything you come across. Not like you need to get any smaller right?" He said, letting the possible fat joke sink in for a moment before getting up from his chair. "Of course, you should never bite more then you chew..in any case, my business is with Julius here."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:25 pm
User Image

She growls and bares her fangs at him, not liking the hint of a joke at all. She turns back to her food and begins to eat, still growling a bit as she watches him from the corner of her eye.

User Image

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:05 pm
((Yes Minnta, my Popularity is Shareable. X3 ))

"Interesting, it seems an uninvited guest has found me." Julius said coldly, his tone changing drastically from earlier. "What the hell do you want?" The Necromancer asked curtly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:14 pm
The man circled around, moving around the two repeatedly as he spoke. "Such rudeness. Am I not as welcome as the dragon? Not pretty enough? Not fearsome enough? I suppose it doesn't really matter." He stopped about midway between the two of them. "What I want, is obedience. You hear of my conquest, and I invite you to join. You will think about it, you will decide, and then I will return. The beast is not invited." With that, the man vanished a bright flash of light.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:05 pm
((This beast didn't want to join anyway talk2hand ))

User Image

Stoirme flinches slightly at the bright light, her eyes still a bit sensitive from being being forced to sleep in a dark cave. "Arrogant fool...", she growls softly to herself as she finishes off her meat.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:13 pm
Julius waited until Cain had left and sighed. "Hm, join the Dark Lord in glorious conquest, or weigh my options, tough choices." Julius muttered to himself and turned to Stromie. "Sorry, that was the Demon King Cain, he's been kind of a douchebag lately." Julius explained simply.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:19 pm
User Image

"The boy needs to learn his place.", she responds coldly. He would be among the first she planned to kill once she had regained her strength.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:27 pm
User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image

If the second hand falls into silence
Then this world would stop its turning
All these words whispered in prayer
Will be lost and then forgotten

The sounds of drunks cheering and singing was drowned out from the outside but was loud within the underground bar. The succubus, seeming to be only
an ordinary human girl, danced on the counter of the bar, teasing the men on the floor as they cheered her on. She picked up a glass of wine offered to her
and gulped it down, accidentally spilling some on herself, feeling the buzz in her head before she twirled her way to a pole, laughing as she used it
to stay balanced. She kicked away hands that grabbed at her feet and her calf and waved her index finger at them, telling them not to touch her.

She danced around the pole, giving off a show of her long legs and flexibility, caressing the pole with the side of her face before kissing it and licking it as
though she was running out of breath.

She may seemed like a regular show girl to these men, but deep inside, though still human, she was a vicious sinful creature, testing the might of
man's virtues. Everyone succumbs to lust, and for their sins, they will die by it. In exchanged for eternal youth, beauty, and other abilities, she gave away
her soul and her uterus, devoured by Lilith herself. The more sinful, the tastier, the more sinful, the fuller Leia felt.

~*~*~*~*~

"Just relax..." Leia spoke quietly as she propped herself above a man on a bed with her arms. She breathed into his lips, pretty green mist flowed from
her lips to his as he breathed it in, a slow poison. He held onto her thighs as she sensually held onto his face, slowly kissing him and sucking up his life
source, as he held onto her thighs. She pulled away, staring down at him, quietly whispering into his ear, "You like pretty, young girls? Just be careful,
you might get someone like me."
She watched as his eyes stared up in shock, choking, but relaxed again as the poison began to do it's work, his
hands began to loosen their grip on her legs. "Thought you could get me drunk, did you? Well, it's nice getting treated to a drink by a man
sometimes. So I'll send you straight down in the pleasurable way. It sure feels good, doesn't it?"

This is what she did every night. What better way to help the world than getting rid of the surplus population. There will always be sins.

Let me smile for just one more day
Let me hope for one more night
And if you should never hear me
Then I'd rather you just kill me

...ℒєια...

User Image

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:19 pm
"Hold that thought if you will." The voice came quickly, just as the man who rose from the shadows behind Leia. "I am a fan of your work, truly I am." The man said followed by a small laugh. His eye's were fixed on the Succubus, ignoring her soon to be meal. "But I am on a schedule and I can not wait for you to feed."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nowe stared up at the mansion, looking at it with a almost impressed expression on his face. "Well I'll give it to the guy...he sure knows how to live..or not live. Are necromancers counted as living?" He said out loud, half talking to the vampire tailing him, half talking to himself. He raised his hand to knock on the door, freezing for a moment to look back at Setsuna. "This is probably going to get messy...I suggest you leave now while you have the chance.." Before she could reply, the sound of three knocks as his fist pounded on the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:30 pm
User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image

If the second hand falls into silence
Then this world would stop its turning
All these words whispered in prayer
Will be lost and then forgotten

Though there was an intruder in the room, Leia didn't feel alarmed. Instead, she sat there, straddled to her prey. She turned her eyes to her uninvited
guest and smirked over to him, "Then I don't suppose you're here for a show." She sat up and turned to face the man. "What is it you want?"

Let me smile for just one more day
Let me hope for one more night
And if you should never hear me
Then I'd rather you just kill me

...ℒєια...

User Image

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50