Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings
-The Past is History- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Say Hai?
  HAI!
  NO WAI!
  Poll Whore, baby!
View Results

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:58 pm
*sigh*

Why don't Tiff's parents simply call Child Protection Services and file for custody? It's probably the best thing for Natalee in the long run.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:31 pm
Gigi Deveraux
*sigh*

Why don't Tiff's parents simply call Child Protection Services and file for custody? It's probably the best thing for Natalee in the long run.

I haven't got a clue to be honest...maybe they don't want to tear the family apart or something...I don't pretend to even try to understand...  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:27 pm
A lot of people are really iffy when it comes to calling child services. I sometimes wonder if they should be called on my in-law's. I know my sister in law loves her kids, but her choices aren't always the best ones.

They're clothed, fed, and they don't get beat. But she and her boyfriend are pill heads, and I've seen them snort pills in the same room as their daughter. {They covered her eyes and everything, but still}.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:57 pm
Yea...a lot of foster parents are just in it for the money and treat the children like dirt and sometimes even kill them...I know no matter what Tiffany would never kill Natalee...

Oh that's a rough situation...I'm not sure what I would do in that situation...it would be a different story if they had a babysitter and didn't do that around their children...but with them in the same room...at least they couldn't see it I guess....still not good.  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:01 pm
Yeah, it's an awkward situation, and I know some foster parents that I would rather my child never know.

Is she getting any therapy or help for her issues at all?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:50 pm
Digital Fiend
Yeah, it's an awkward situation, and I know some foster parents that I would rather my child never know.

Is she getting any therapy or help for her issues at all?

She is supposed to be... they gave her medicine but she has pretty much stopped taking it for one reason or another...she is obsessed with the fact that she is overweight and gaining weight so she refuses to eat...and she can't really sleep so they put her on Seraquil or whatever that one sleep medicine is... well she figured out that she has been getting up in the middle of the night and eating while she is halfway asleep so she decided she just won't take it anymore...

The other stuff is probably making her gain weight too so that's probably the reason she quit taking that too... she says it just doesn't help...

She doesn't like taking medicine for her problems she can deal with them on her own (her words to me).

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:58 pm
RainbowPop26

She is supposed to be... they gave her medicine but she has pretty much stopped taking it for one reason or another...she is obsessed with the fact that she is overweight and gaining weight so she refuses to eat...and she can't really sleep so they put her on Seraquil or whatever that one sleep medicine is... well she figured out that she has been getting up in the middle of the night and eating while she is halfway asleep so she decided she just won't take it anymore...

The other stuff is probably making her gain weight too so that's probably the reason she quit taking that too... she says it just doesn't help...

She doesn't like taking medicine for her problems she can deal with them on her own (her words to me).

I'm sorry to hear that. She'll probably never know the great person she could fully be.

There really isn't anything wrong with needing help; or getting it.

Weight issues are not fun. My friend gained 30 lbs in one month because of her medicine. My gf is rather happy that her medicine curbs appetites.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:59 pm

08/16/2012

I feel pretty anxious lately... I just wish we had the money to go ahead and move already just so we can get it over with... putting up with Blissy still bugs the hell out of me... she is so hateful I can't really handle it...we still have to pack though so I guess its a good thing we still have a few days... but still... I am sick of not getting to take care of myself how I want... I can't take a bath because I live with her... I can only take showers and I have to rush them because the bathtub doesn't drain right... I hate it... I grew up only taking baths... it will be great to get to take a hot bath again...I just wish our place had a bigger tub but hey its better than what I live with now... as it stands I only take a shower once every two or three days...which is super gross but I am super paranoid... I know they say you can't catch HIV through co-habitation... but I don't care... with my luck I will... just saying... my life is crappy enough without having to worry about catching something nasty from someone who couldn't control their raging whorishness and drug problem....meh... I guess that is mean to say...but still...I just can't help it...

I'm tired...so tired... I feel really awful... I don't know why... just blah... and I feel really depressed too... it gets worse at night... I've been this way since I was a teenage... I don't know what it is...

Meh....

I have so much on my mind I accidentally deleted 13 threads instead of archiving them...I didn't even realize what I was doing I was just clicking away trying to get stuff done and then I realized I was deleting not archiving...I feel rotten about it... originally I thought it was only 6... GAH... I'm so worried that the other crew members with be mad about it crying

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:02 am
Digital Fiend
RainbowPop26

I'm sorry to hear that. She'll probably never know the great person she could fully be.

There really isn't anything wrong with needing help; or getting it.

Weight issues are not fun. My friend gained 30 lbs in one month because of her medicine. My gf is rather happy that her medicine curbs appetites.

Yea, its sad...but she is so stubborn. I swear I've never met someone so stubborn...

I don't think so either...I know I need help but I can't afford it... so I just deal with what life has given me.

Yea I've been overweight my whole life... I was about 245 when my mom died...I'm about 285 now...I gained all that within the first year mostly...I eat when I'm depressed or board... which is pretty much all the time...

I need some of that medicine! lol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:40 am
RainbowPop26

Yea, its sad...but she is so stubborn. I swear I've never met someone so stubborn...

I don't think so either...I know I need help but I can't afford it... so I just deal with what life has given me.

Yea I've been overweight my whole life... I was about 245 when my mom died...I'm about 285 now...I gained all that within the first year mostly...I eat when I'm depressed or board... which is pretty much all the time...

I'm 244lbs as of yesterday. I used to be 250, but then I stopped working and lost the muscle.

I bored eat a lot myself. It's something I'm prone to do. Of course, right now my stomach isn't as big as it usually is, so I can't do as much damage.

It's for depression at least.  

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:19 am
Digital Fiend
RainbowPop26

I'm 244lbs as of yesterday. I used to be 250, but then I stopped working and lost the muscle.

I bored eat a lot myself. It's something I'm prone to do. Of course, right now my stomach isn't as big as it usually is, so I can't do as much damage.

Aww...

Bored eating really sucks...

I'm nearly ready for bed...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:20 am
RainbowPop26
Digital Fiend
RainbowPop26

Aww...

I was, now I have to exhaust myself because of people starting crap on facebook.

Not that this is my place to post it. ^^; I hope you have sweet dreams lovely.  

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:28 am
Digital Fiend
RainbowPop26
Digital Fiend
RainbowPop26

Aww...

I was, now I have to exhaust myself because of people starting crap on facebook.

Not that this is my place to post it. ^^; I hope you have sweet dreams lovely.

Aww people suck, I'm sorry hon! Aww its ok...feel free to vent if you need too <3

Thanks, I'll try when I get there lol...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:29 am
Had a falling out with that one so called friend. Thing is, I could probably let things go under the bridge enough so it wouldn't bother me if she would just apologize.

I posted a picture of my friends that didn't include her in it, and one friend made a huge deal about it. I ended up taking down a picture of my friends on my facebook. So, I'm pretty peeved.  

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:16 am
Digital Fiend
Had a falling out with that one so called friend. Thing is, I could probably let things go under the bridge enough so it wouldn't bother me if she would just apologize.

I posted a picture of my friends that didn't include her in it, and one friend made a huge deal about it. I ended up taking down a picture of my friends on my facebook. So, I'm pretty peeved.

Oh wow, I'm sorry. Too bad she won't just apologize some people just can't swallow their pride...

Hmm, doesn't sound like much of a friend. Why is it any of their business who you have in your pictures on your facebook? emotion_hug

I'm sorry you have to deal with the drama.... dramallama its no fun...even if the llama is adorable gonk  
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff