Submit

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So tomorrow starts college but I am sure that by now I have been dropped from the class I waitlisted because I didn't turn in the payment. I have made up my mind to take the mini semesters and it really isn't all that bad, but right now I don't know what programs fasa covers in the mini semesters let alone what they are, all that is needed to do for my fasa is for my parents to sign two papers that will then take four to six weeks to get processed. Fasa will pay for the classes and the books and whatever is left over I get as a check

Well tomorrow my mom also goes to class and she still does not know that I am not taking classes right now. I made the stupid mistake by telling her that I got in a class that was the same major as her and so now she is talking about switching and trading books.

But since I already have a habit for like.........how do I put it........doing things halfway and not completely following through and try to work everything out in a day when it can be worked out in a day..........I lost my train of thought.

Anyways! The point is Fasa was never going to pay for the class anyways because they only pay if you are taking a class or classes that total up to six credits or more. And the one class I signed up for was just three credits and I was not able to waitlist another one because it kept saying those classes were not meeting.

Anyways to keep up the facade I am going to the college tomorrow. I hope we don't bump into each other but I do plan on getting some info about the mini semesters and also I am going to try to sell some books from my last semester in college. I need to make a few bucks and the books were like over a hundred bucks so if I can help a newbie student I will. I am going to charge them twenty bucks though, or we will negotiate a price.

So yeah tomorrow will be interesting and then when my mom gets home, I plan on her being home before me so that way she doesn't come in my room while I am on the computer and make me pull up something. But I do plan on telling her about the fasa. I'm gonna tell her there is two papers she needs to sign and that I don;t have to wait until January to take some classes. The mini semesters are like six weeks from what my friend told me and my mom has often hounded me about taking classes like that just so I would go back to college.

I often make a big deal and stress over situations like this because with my luck something always goes wrong and I end up stressing only to find out my parents are like "oh that is nothing, you are not the first or last person to do this and blah blah." But then they will turn around and hound me about how I could have gotten it done.

But really it is no big deal, worst case scenario is that I have to take classes in January instead of October. At least they don't have to pay out of pocket and all they need to do is sign two papers so my fasa can get processed and then I can take classes, simple.

I got the papers for the fasa on the second but it would not have made a difference if they were signed and turned in because I would still have to pay out of pocket for the classes and books and then what would be the point of the fasa?

Exactly! I can't wait to get that check though! And I am looking forward to tomorrow, it feels like an adventure.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awful! Dreadful!

DEE-SA-TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRR!!!!!!!!

crying

Okay it wasn't that bad! So my mom left first and then I left a little while after her. Went to the campus and it took forever to find a parking spot, but they did have additional parking so I parked there. Went to the front deak and asked about the mini semesters and the old lady looked at me like I was nuts. She said "what about it?" And I was like "what the ******** do you think?"

Only to find out that signing up for it, the deadline was yesterday. So now I do have to go in January. I then decided to try and sell my books but then I got overwhelmed by seeing all the people and such and so I chickened out.

Came home and my mom came back minutes after me and that is when I told her that fasa never told me about the paper that I needed to sign and how it would take four to six weeks for it to go through and that I would have to pay out of pocket until then so January is the only time I can go back.

And she was on the phone with dad so he now knows too and mom was saying how they should have told me and such and suggested that I try another college or just wait.

So the facade is over and I don't have to pretend, it is all in the open and in a way I am off the hook. I think I see now that the college sign up for classes things are three months before the start of the new semester and classes for next year will start on the 5th so I'll try to sign up in November.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:34 pm

So I came clean about the fasa and told my mom about the paper that needed to be signed and she looked at it and told me she or dad should not have to sign it because I'm grown. That explains why she didn't have to sign it because of her age but I guess when I went to the fasa office they looked at me and thought I was eight teen or seventeen and just gave me the paper.

But since I am twenty it shouldn't have to be signed by a parent. So we are going to call fasa tomorrow......today and talk to them about it.

I also went back to my fasa online and checked it because I remember getting an email about how it needed corrections to it. Dad had filled it out and when I went back and looked over it there were some things he messed up on. He got middle names confused with the family last name and messed up on mom's SS number.

So I got all of that fixed and then came the end where I add to electronically sign the application with my pin number and I also used a pin number to sign in so I used that one and it didn't work, saying it didn't match their files.

I called dad a few times and his pin didn't work. I had to re-establish my pin over five times because if you enter the wrong pin three times they deactivate it. So soon I requested a duplicate pin and found out I was using the wrong one. Well dad had filled out the fasa in July and so I did not know what pin he used because I didn't remember mine so he requested a new one or something.

But anyways it is being processed and hopefully I won't have to sign anything. I don't know if this means that I still have to wait until January or not to take classes but I am sure that by the time the fasa is processed and all that people will have stopped dropping classes and it will be the middle of the semester and you know how college professors are. I'd fail for sure if I got in at the middle of the term!

In other news I am so badly ready for next month! The minute I get my paycheck I am going to reactivate my phone again and buy a new comforter for my bed. Something is wrong with my bed because it always feels like a bug is crawling on me so sleep is almost impossible if I am not wearing pants of some sort. But a new comforter would be nice because I have a black one and some color on my bed beside the thin blue sheets would be nice!

Hmm..........maybe I'll go to Walmart and see what they have there!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:05 pm
little aishi chan

In other news I am so badly ready for next month! The minute I get my paycheck I am going to reactivate my phone again and buy a new comforter for my bed. Something is wrong with my bed because it always feels like a bug is crawling on me so sleep is almost impossible if I am not wearing pants of some sort. But a new comforter would be nice because I have a black one and some color on my bed beside the thin blue sheets would be nice!

I know that crawly feeling... Two questions: one, when was the last time the comforter got a good washing? Two, do you have pets?  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:18 pm
Gigi Deveraux
little aishi chan

I know that crawly feeling... Two questions: one, when was the last time the comforter got a good washing? Two, do you have pets?

I washed it either the very start of this month or the very end of last month, but it is very recent. After washing it it still felt like bugs was on my bed and yes I have one dog.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:11 pm
Could be fleas...  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:16 pm

Could be, they're in my parent's room too. But they took the carpet out of my room so I don't know what to use on hardwood floors

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:11 am

Okay so for the longest time I have wanted to do something with my avatar because it seemed like a lot of the clothes she was wearing was always black and so I sold a lot of those clothes and will be adding more colorful clothes, but I suck at mixing it up sort of speak. But I changed her hair color because I think it being black also had something to do with it as well. It looks nice!

Anyways I am hyper as hell! I just remembered this topic in the LD, my friend asked if people liked giving or receiving when it comes to oral sex and it got my thinking since the question is pretty general people don't know what exactly you are asking so if you want to find out what their sex life is like as if they like giving or receiving and if they giving that means they like giving you know what's and vice versa with receiving. I am LMAO right now about that! Oh gosh I'm such a prev!

Anyways! I got back on Twitter and Facebook today and well I didn't miss anything. Followed more people on Twitter though.

I'm pretty damn tired but I'm hungry and am craving pasta right now at three in the morning. I just realized that I have a lot of people on my ignore list and some of them are girls and this is an all girl guild and so far I have realized one of them is a member of this guild. Kind of makes commenting on topics weird.

Whatever though! Anyways I am so bored! I thought I wanted to watch anime but if I have to go to the wiki, My Anime List and browse anime I have already seen then I am obviously not in the mood to watch anime. Only and only if I am thinking of a certain anime for hours will I actually go watch it, but when I browse like that it means I am trying to force myself to get in the mood.

So then I decided to read some fanfiction but then I didn't feel like it. Tried looking up one fanfiction I had once read, but now I can't even find the site it was on and the last time I visited the site, the story was gone anyways.

Kingsley made a new video and it is funny as heck! So that was something to do.

Ehhh........it's Friday but it really does not feel like it.

I don't know, I'm so bored! General Hospital finally has a great, long awaited storyline about my favorite cuople and yet they are hardly getting any scenes and I have to wait until Monday to see them again.

I swear soaps are so slow! Their last scenes this week was on Tuesday and they were suppose to go see a doctor in an hour and on Monday that is when it is going to happen. GOOD GOD WHAT A LONG HOUR!!!! An hour in soaps takes DAYS!!!! WTF?

UGH!!!! I don't give a damn about the other storylines! That couple is the only reason I am watching GH at this point!

LANTE!!!!

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:19 pm

I'm starting to think that with each passing week it is going to be more and more of a struggle to get up for work! But I really needed that money and it almost didn't motivate me enough, but I soon got over it and went to work.

I feel like I hid out more than I worked today. It was annoying! I was told to fix thirty apple pies and ten smores pies and there is only one place to make the boxes, but every morning it is always occupied by another co worker because she does the biscuits and the Mc Griddles, salads and such all in that area.

So I found one place to make the places but then a manager told me to find another place for it, by then though she was for the most part done so I moved the boxes and took out the pies.

So then around eleven things got..........weird. I was asked by one of my manager about my availability and I was confused and pissed off at the same time because I didn't know why they were asking and because recently I told a manager about being able to work full time all week.

But I told my manager anyways and said Monday through Friday. I am sick of weekends! I am sick of getting up early on a Saturday only to stand around and then get bitched at for not being in the lobby when there is nothing to do!

He then found me in the lobby a little later and questioned me again about weekends and I told him I don't mind working them but I have been working every Saturday this year and so I would like to have one Saturday without work and then, hm he must be psychic or something because he then suggested me working one to eight instead so I said that was fine.

Then I asked him for the keys to the bathroom because it needed more toilet paper, he didn't have them but a passing manager did and handed them to me and said nail polish and so I got written up for wearing nail polish because since I am around food should my polish chip off and fall in the food, it is chemical and thus someone could die or see it and want a refund or something.

I knew we weren't suppose to wear it but me being resentful of my job, I did not care seeing as I only work one day a week anyways! He then asked me if I had any nail polish remover in the car. Uh no! Why the ******** would I bring that and why would you want me to use it since it is just another chemical anyways!

So I got written up and was told to wear gloves the rest of the day but I was not comfortable doing that and threw them away and just avoided my managers so they didn't see. The only time I work with food anyways is when I am doing pies or cookies and even then without polish on we are suppose to wear gloves to begin with! But I wore gloves for that just in case they passed by.

For most of the day though i was in and out of the bathrooms. It became more of a hideout rather than me being in there just to stay out of peoples ways I didn't want to be standing in the kitchen with no gloves on only for my manager to either fire me or send me home for refusing to wear gloves. And I contemplated on leaving again and again and multiplied the hours I had worked thus far and such to see how much I was making the hours so far that had passed and if I could just leave early or something.

Well the day was painfully but somehow, like every Saturday I made it through and I got no break today so I was happy about that at I worked a full seven hours and so my paycheck will be around the nineties again and that will get me out of the court waters and back to just cell phone bill and shopping matters.

Gas is a problem right now! Seeing as I am broke completely and did not save the money my dad gave me for court, my whole paycheck is going to court. I think it will be around ninety six bucks and I only need ninety so at least five bucks is going to gas. My parents is giving me a hundred and thirty bucks and I need two hundred and twenty so yeah that ninety will be good and get me out of that situation.

I do hope my hours pick up, I kind of had a feeling they would, well it was a thought. But that's good because I need the money for Halloween and Xmas and Thanksgiving..........that holiday only because I don't like Thanksgiving food and thank goodness the MD I work at is open that day!

I came home and told my mom and she did not turn around to look at me until I mentioned the availability and she was happy about that. But we both know that come January my hours are going back down but as long as my hours pick up the rest of this year I am good, besides I am starting college in January and I don't know how my schedule will be looking.

ANYWAYS! I am home and I am going to go take a nap and watch Tom and Jerry.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:04 pm
User Image

Yeah this is a first I am using a gif as a title instead of Gtext but this is the only question that came to mind after what just happened a half hour ago. I was fixing some pizza and my mom out of nowhere asks me what did I do about the ticket and I told her the damn court date is coming up and all i have to do is pay for it and she gets all pissy bringing up the first of this month after some weeks have passed!

The last court date was on the 31st of last month and they told me to come back on the 28th of this month because I had to pay for the ticket plus the court cost and when I told my parents that day they said they would give me a hundred a thirty bucks and to go back on the first of this month.

Well on the first mom went someplace and dad was in and out of the house, on the phone trying to get something situated so I figured it was not a good time to ask plus I did not feel right reminding them of it.

My dad finally got his stuff straighten out but by then court was closed for the day so he said he would give me the money soon but never did and mom never brought it up until tonight.

She asked me why didn't I say anything the day it was optional to go back and I lied saying I forgot and she want on a ranting spree saying how I can;t forget things like that because they will get me and all this other stuff.

Okay for starters it is ten at night not in the morning so why are you bitching at me like something can be done right now? Second two weeks have passed and you are just now bringing this up? Do what you do best and shut the ******** up! Ain't no reason for you to be ranting about this at this time of day and this day of the week. Nothing can be done or sorted out until the court date so calm ya tits and shut the ******** up!

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:32 am

Yeah another "no title" entry with an title lol, anyways! So I was going to post this yesterday but it kept saying that Gaia was a broken link and only this morning was I able to get back on. I swear maybe it is my computer or Gaia can be ******** up half the time. I don't know.

Anyways! I was set to watch hoarding buried alive and then The Lion King encore after that but my mom quickly came in asking me to type her homework for her because she wrote her answers in the teckbook under the questions and was not sure if she was suppose to or not and since I am a speed typer in a way she asked me to type the questions for her, her answers and also check her answers.

Using the excuse- oh you're gonna be in this major too so at least you will know what to do. I mean yeah it is true we are majoring in the same filed but I am starting in January but still though me doing your homework was really ridiculous!

The class is today at eleven and she was just getting started on it at nine at night and she wants to b***h and complain to me whenever I do things at the last minute? Well where the hell do you think I get it from? GOSH! Both of my parents are last minute people, I always see them rushing to get dressed or something when they have to go to chruch. The last time they were rushing was last Saturday when I came home from work and mom was mad and slapping the front door and walking really fast through out the house saying they needed to go now!

Ugh! Their suck a** time management!

Anyways! I typed the questions and the answers for her and she would come in from time to time giving me something or telling me something the teacher told her. I had to go on Google and search for information explosion and the assignment was to find two articles about it and sumeraze it.

Well after I got done with the questions I looked for articles and dded them to the homework, she wanted me to email the word document to her with her answers and questions. So before I did thar I let her know that I was finished typing the questions and I don't remember what I asked her but I know it was something about the homework and she said whatever I can do and then she will do the rest in the morning.

So I decided to answer the remaining questions for her, there were ten questions and she got up to number six so I only had four to do and it was easy.

Sent it to her, but number seven was two parts and the second part of the question was an opinion question so I told her that part of the question was one she had to do herself that and read the articles and shorten them.

That is all she has to do this morning and she got up an hour ago.

I hope she doesn't make a habit out of this, I don't mind typing the questions and her answers but doing it for her is not what I plan on doing. That is like me asking her to do it come time when I take the class and I'll just tell her to do it since she took the class before me.

I mean bright side she is giving me the text books when she is done with them so I won't have to buy them or well my FASA so I will be getting way more money back then her and she is telling me that since that is true I have to pay her seven hundred for the books, honestly that is some bullshit but whatever! She is only getting a hundred and twenty back and since FASA is only going to be paying for my classes which will be around four hundred, I'll get the difference back in a check.

In other news though I am not as confident with this court thing anymore. I am flat out broke and that means I have also spent the money that was for court but my parents don't know that yet and they think I have ninety bucks. Well since I was going to get paid this week anyways and it was going to be ninety six I did not feel worried but then dad came in my room telling me to save some of my paycheck because he might not have all of the money he planned on giving me and now I am worried that it will be under a hundred bucks.

If I did have the ninety bucks then my upcoming paycheck that will be ninety six most likely, it would be in total like 180 or something and thus he would only have to give me like thirty bucks for it to be 220 which is how much I need for court.

I hope they give me the full amount or at least a hundred bucks. That will be 190 because I need at least six bucks for gas, however bright side is that I have money in the form of books. I still have my old college text books from my former major and my mom told me to just sell them back to the bookstore and get whatever little money they offer. So yeah that is what I plan to do this Friday....maybe Thursday I don't know when I am going to go yet. Court is next Tuesday though.

In other news I am hungry as hell! I cannot wait until I have spending money again! Forget the new comforter! I am going grocery shopping in September!

I have not had my homemade chicken tenders in forever!

Anyways! It is eight thirty in the morning and I can't sleep so that's why i am up.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:18 pm

Cramps
Late period
Swollen breast
This that and the other.

So yeah there are the signs so am I pregant?

I swear if I see another topic like this in the LI I am gonna kill my computer!

User Image

Like what the ******** is with these topics? They all act like we are doctors or some crap and always say they are gonna take a test anyways. Okay for starters test can be wrong and so can we so your dumbass needs to go to a real doctor and get an accurate and real test! And I didn't even know cramps meant pregnancy because my sister gets cramps every time she is on her time of the month.

So if you read my other entries you would know that a daytime TV couple I was excited about was having a baby well in today's show it was confirmed that even though her period was late, even though she threw up at the hospital and even though the test came back positive, in the end the doctor came back saying she wasn't pregnant.

SO GO GET A REAL TEST AND STOP BEING A DAMN IDIOT!!!

User Image

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:23 pm

Why is it when someone post a rude comment to you and you reply back hours or minutes later that user comes back saying OMG I AM SORRY MY SISTER/BROTHER/COUSIN GOT ON MY ACCOUNT!!!!

Okay for starters why are you stupid enough to leave your account open on a computer wheather it be a public or computer in your own room, if you know you got peeping tom family members don't you think you ought to log out of your account?

Second why is it when it does happen the family member thinks trolling and being a dumbass troll is fun? I mean if it really happens at all, to which I don't think it does, why is it that the family member wants to get on another family member account and be a b***h? Like what the hell? Are all family members rude a** bitches?

Anyways I honestly think it is an excuse for them to make a rude comment and then when you reply back and pretty much put them in their place it seems convenient to throw out the my family member was on my account.

I'm not buying it. Password your computer or log the ******** out you idiot! Gosh! Talk about opportunist.

In other news I was watching TV, sitting in my chair watching TV and all of a sudden I look to my left and scream! There was a damn black spider on my wall. First time in years I have ever seen a spider in my room! I was scared shitless but I was home alone and seeing as the way my room is set up and where the spider was, I was not able to get it with a broom and did not want to use bug spray but ended up using it anyways.

Never caught it though. I'm still a little uneasy but I feel protected because I changed into my pajamas and am wearing socks.

Also in other news these past few days like always have been crap! Having no money is crap! All we have to drink is water and there is nothing to eat. But I get paid tomorrow thank god! Again it will be a struggle to get to work because I am low on gas and just before my dad left he just came in my room, took my car keys and pulled my car into the yard.

He had a pick up truck and sometimes he needs a "boost" from other cars using these wire plug things and my car was the only one there sooo......yeah. So no telling how much gas that wasted.

Also court is on Tuesday and I am laying to my parents about how much money I have and now my dad is telling me that with this paycheck I am getting I need to save some because he is not sure if he can give me the full one thirty needed for court and mom was confident enough to leave a paper receipt about how much they have in one of their accounts and they have more than enough to give me the one thirty!

But still though nonetheless I am putting ten bucks in my car, getting something to eat and buying from drinks from Rite Aid! That will at least leave me with.......around seventy five bucks but on Friday I am going to see if I can sell my books to the college bookstore to get some money back.

I am so ready for tomorrow! I'm hungry and thirsty! And today just sucks! I hate water and I am sick of pasta! I am going to get McDonald's because I am sure that by the end of this month the next mc chicken bites will be gone and I know on Tuesday I will be fully broke again.

I can't wait! I have had coke in like.......maybe 2009. It's been so long! But I have had Mountain Dew! I think Rite Aid has coke. I am also going to get some chocolate cake frosting just to eat the frosting. Always wanted to do that.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:19 pm

So I woke up to the sound of my mom opening the front door saying hi to someone so I looked out my window and saw my grandpa and remembered that today was his seventy sixth birthday. So after a while I went outside to see him and wished him a happy birthday and sang to him. The three of us talked for a bit and then he went and cut our grass and came inside and I got him a bottle of water and he left.

He is being taken out to dinner tonight by his friend.

After he left, I watched TV for a bit and then left to get my paycheck. I was lucky that throughout the whole drive my car din't cut off or act weird because the needle was right at the E and I hate sitting at stop lights when I am low on gas. Put ten bucks in my car and went to Rite Aid, got some Coke and some Mountain Dew plus M&Ms. Went to McDonald's and got the mc chicken bites and went home.

And I am full! I did everything I said I was going to do! Yay me. And I just realized they didn't put any ice in my tea, oh well though.

Anyways the only thing I am doing tomorrow is going up to my college to see if I can sell my textbooks. I kind of feel like they won't take them but hey part of me thinks they will because it means it is another five books that are used and thus they don't have to order. So we'll see what happens.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:38 pm

Oh god! So court is in four days and I got paid yesterday and went through with my plans and didn't count the money after I was done spending for the day. So today I decided to go to my college and return my books and it was.......interesting. A miscalculation but interesting.

I did not know they was having a little event thing about returning books and today was the last day. So anyways I thought I was going to get sixty back, but I also had a feeling that maybe the amount I got back would be less than twenty and thought maybe for all five books it would just be ten bucks!

Turns out though out of the five books two I could not give back because they had new editions for them and the other three was three to one buck! So I ended up with seven bucks.

Then I finally counted my money and I have eighty bucks which is still good. Technially I need ten bucks, but I am low on gas again even after just putting some dollars in my tank yesterday so I feel like I need twenty bucks actually.

I want to ask my friend for the money but I feel bad for thinking it and plus I feel like it is too soon because it was just last Saturday that I asked her for twenty bucks and she said she did not have it. Well I know she has a job and so part of me feels like maybe she was lying.

This is the first time I ever thought badly of her and I really shouldn't. She shouldn't have to give me money, and I owe her money anyways even though she tells me not to worry about it, she still does not know that I plan on paying her back the money I owe her.

Anyways I do hope my parents give me the full one thirty, I mean it will still be ten bucks sort but I am counting gas as well.

But oh my god! I wanted to eat Chinese food today! But I am trying to restrain myself from spending money today because already ten to twenty bucks is a question mark so spending money and adding onto that would just be stupid!

Court can't get here fast enough! I can't wait until this is all over!

12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff