Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Street City: Single Hero (Spartan x Zelly) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:47 pm
((She was gonna say 'snuggle' but stopped herself. Sorry for not clarifying.))

"I suppose that depends what you'd be more comfortable wearing, seeing as how a couple of girls are the only ones who live here." Camille said with a bit of a smirk as she put a pillowcase on one of the pillows and tossed it onto the bed. "So it boils down to my stuff or Ruri's. She's got a nightgown or two that shouldn't be too girly you could probably fit in." she said starting to form a grin at the prospect, though whether or not she was serious was hard to tell.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:54 pm
(Oh! That's cute :3 )

"Uh..." Nicholas blushed, not even thinking of the fact that there was only girls living here. He couldn't even tell if Camille was serious about the whole nightgown thing! "R-ruri... Help..." She called out to her, his face totally red

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:58 pm
"Well, what did you expect?" Ruri said with an apologetic smile. "I don't mind if you borrow a nightgown--guys wore them in ye olden days, right?--but it's up to you really. I promise word of you doing so will never leave this house. And make sure my mom keeps it that way too."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:11 pm
"I... I guess your right..." Nick said, thinking about it. "But can I wear one that matches my eyes?" Nick then asked with a smile and a wink.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:14 pm
"I've got white and frilly and plain and gray. You'll have to make do." Ruri said putting her hands on her hips with an amused smile.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:23 pm
"White will have to do." He said, seeing how she put her hands oh her hips and gave a smile when she did that. "Hey, you were gonna say something earlier but cut yourself off... what was it?" He asked, talking about when she was about to say "snuggle" but didn't.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:30 pm
"Nothing!" Ruri said quickly, a shocked look that she was caught visible on her face for only a few brief seconds as she turned to go fetch their sleepwear.

'God I hate being sworn to secrecy...' Camille thought as she watched her daughter quickly walk off before turning her eyes back to Nick. "Just because your subtle hints aren't working doesn't mean we're all blind. She may be dense but she didn't get it from me." she whispered to him with a bit of a mischievous gleam in her eye. "Just ask her out already! What are you waiting for, a written invitation?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:48 pm
"W-what?! W-what are you talking about? I... I like her as a friend and nothing else!" He retorted, but gave a sigh when he knew she figured him out "I... I'm scared to... She's perfect in every way, but I still can muster up the courage to ask her out..."

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:54 pm
"Well, I'm honored that you think my daughter's perfect, but you could still stand to have a little more of a spine." Camille said poking him in the forehead as she walked around to lean on the back of the couch. "What's the worst that could happen; she'll say no? C'mon, grow a pair! Be a man! You won't know until you try, and all that other motivational junk!"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:00 pm
"But if she says no then our friendship will become highly awkward! She'll always know then that I liked her and might shy away from me because of it." He told her, fearing he may lose her as a friend if she says no. "Besides... I'm not much of a man anyway..."

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:09 pm
"No she won't! You've been friends since elementary school, she's not gonna drop you that hard." Camille said. "Besides, I think that if you just--" she was interrupted suddenly as her head was suddenly knocked forward and down from the impact of a flying hairbrush sent hurtling down the hallway.

"I should really know by now not to leave you two alone." Ruri said walking out, a bit an angry expression on her face and bright red cheeks with a nightgown draped over one arm. "I don't know what she's been going on about, but please ignore her." she said, obviously trying not to look embarrassed as she handed the gown to Nicholas.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:21 pm
"You know your mom just loves to tease you, you know that." Nicholas said with a laugh seeing how red your cheeks are. He then took the nightgown and placed it across his chest. "Hmm... I think it'll look cute on me." He said with a giggle."

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:28 pm
"Don't remind me...." Ruri murmured before giggling a bit. "Just don't make it look too good now." she teased.

"I think I'm gonna order that pizza now; I know Ruri wants sausage, what do you want Nick?" Camille asked as she grabbed the cordless phone and took it to the kitchen to look for the phone number.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:33 pm
"Yea yea. Oh pepperoni if you will!" Nick told her before turning his attention back to Ruri. "Want me to do your hair again Ruri?" He asked with a smile, playing with her hair a bit.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:36 pm
"It's fine..." Ruri said smiling sheepishly, her eyes on the hand that was now rather close to her face. "I'll just have to take it down to sleep in the near future after all."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff