Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
the vampire and the kitsune ((reon and boo)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:12 pm
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia couldn't help but laugh as the girl rejected her "Sorry sorry I didn't mean to be to forward". Emilia had calmed down a bit and still smiled "Then I'll wait for you permission before I hug you again". Emilia didn't mean to sound cheeky but it just came out that way. She stared at the girl with a mischievous look "So your back for more? I don't mind go ahead". Emilia moved the hair out of the way so she could bare her neck. She could tell Katomi was teasing her, Emilia did her best not to let it embarrass her or get her head all jumbled.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:26 pm
booboo_gump

Katomi giggled and pushed the girl down onto the floor sititng on her she smiled "you know i guess i dont have as much control as i thought" she says giggleing she bent over and bite her neck gently her eyes closed as she tasted the blood she didnt drink much before she sat back up just enogh to taste she was blushing "thats what i thought..." she smiled and bent down again "emi-chan you have permission to touch me" she says quietly then kissed her gently

User Image

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:37 pm
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia had made a noise when she hit the floor but obediently let Katomi do what she wanted. She bit her lip so she didn't make any noise, she didn't want to give Katomi the upper hand. When Katomi gave her permission Emilia decided she wasn't going to go to far with it but she rubbed Katomi's lower back before she sat up and was face to face with the other girl. Emilia kissed her on the lips gently "So that means you like the way I taste?". She kissed Katomi on the lips then the cheek then down her neck to her collar bone, Emilia found her artery and bit gently, she took a few drinks then licked the wound so it could heal. Looking back up at Katomi Emilia smiled "You tasted like strawberries". Emilia had a cocky grin on her face.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:44 pm
Reon_Zino
booboo_gump

Katomi squeaked her air of confidence and dminance fadded she was like puddy in emilias hand she moaned when she bit her he eyes glazed over and she pushed the girl down "i want you now!" she says in her ear kissing tghe girl about to do more when kioto took over he got off emilia with a blush "well thats enogh of that... sorry katomis ... like that"

User Image

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:58 pm
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
A surprised noise came out of Emilia's lips as she was pushed down and showered with kisses. The girls demands had only made Emilia smile more and as fast as it had happened it ended Kioto had taken Katomi's place and dismounted off her. Emilia felt her cheeks blush when she looked up at Kioto "It's okay.....I kind of liked it". Her face started to actually go red, what was it about Kioto that made her feel jumbled and shy?. "Sorry it's partly my fault I think I pushed her to her limit I guess. I'm sorry". She put her hands together like she was praying "please forgive me"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:24 pm
]
booboo_gump

User Image

Kioto smi rked and poked her cheek "well if your that embarrsed about it how about you bite me now and see if i can keep my calm with a double dose of that venom of yours my little vixen" he says with a playful smile he kissed her cheek then shook his head "katomi stop that you cant just take over like that" he says out loud then blushed "yes its true i want to but... its way to soon we only just got together come on kaotomi" agian he hadnt realized he had said this outloud

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:35 pm
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia actually started to breath heavily, which was weird and new to her. "I-I-I uh" She stared at him her face filled with excitement and embarrassment, then she realized he was talking to Katomi, was it Katomi talking? Or was it Kioto?.Emilia wondered if he actually wanted any of this or if it was just his other half forcing him. She knew she wanted him and it made her feel shy to admit it. Emilia was the one who had to show him she didn't mind. She grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer and kissed him on his lips. "Kioto, I only want to if you do I'm not gonna force you to do anything" She said softly in his ear.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:44 pm
booboo_gump

User Image

Kioto blinked in surprise at emilia he gulped but smiled wide his claws half extnded he glanced at them and they retreated he looked her in the eye and blushed gently "emilia I-I" he smiled and kissed her back deeply "well if you want we could..." then his eyes glazed over and he seemed to be argueing with katomi after a while he sighed "okay emilia we need to know ... this is your choice but witch one of us do you want... first? ...and bear in mind witch ever you pick to go second will only be that much more agressive with you"

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:55 pm
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia kissed his neck then his collar bone while he was talking to Katomi, the question took her by surprise. She wasn't really expecting to make a decision like this so she sat there for a few moments thinking it over biting her lip, she couldn't look at Kioto for a while. When she finally met his eyes "Kioto, because I feel in love with you first, I've wanted this for a really long time". Having said that Emilia ran her fingers over his body then she ripped open his shirt. "You can have me first, just tell Katomi to be gentle. I may heal fast but it still hurts". She gave him a deep and passionate kiss.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:04 pm
booboo_gump

User Image

Kioto smiled and gave katomi a qiuick i told you so before his three tails swayed he took emilias hand and gently pulled her into his bedroom "you have no idea how much this means to me emilia ...katomi usually gets them first" he says then extended his claws "one more question... do you need those clothes anymore?"

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:39 pm
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia was breathless, she nuzzled her face into Kioto's chest and inhaled the smell of him before she stood up. She walked over to her tattered cloths and grabbed her pack of smokes and lit one. She had a cheeky smile on her face "Do you want a banana split?". She went over and sat next to him "They're the best after sex". She kid around because she wasn't sure what else to do, she now knew a different side of Kioto and she suddenly felt like a Asian school girl. Emilia wasn't sure if she want Kioto to know since he might tease her on how giddy he made her feel. She took a deep inhale of the cigarette and made a smoke ring. "It's raining today".

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:52 pm
Reon_Zino
booboo_gump

User Image

Kioto chuckled "no im good katomi's the one with the sweet tooth me ... i want this" he says pulling the cigerete out of her mouth he took a long drag of it and smiled handing it back to her then falling down on the bed looking up at the cieling "emilia... your and amazing girl you know that"

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:58 pm
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia handed him the smoke "I'll take note of that". She smiled as he handed it back to her. She leaned against the wall and put her hand on his chest "I still count as a girl even though i've lived for centuries?" She giggled a bit "Good to know I still have my good looks". She joked around to lighten the mood "You're the one's that's amazing Kioto, you have no idea what you do to me. It's like you live to make me feel this way." After taking a puff she handed the smoke back to him.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:01 pm
Reon_Zino
Reon_Zino
booboo_gump

User Image

Kioto smiled and took it he took another drag then handed it back "well compared to me your a newborn" he says with a laugh "and your beautiful emilia" he adds then chuckled "well from now on i do.. were mates now so yuour just going o have to get used to it"

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:10 pm
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia pouted "I'm not that young. I'm sure I was created when you were middle aged". She smiled up at him as she took the smoke and inhaled then kissed him "Your gorgeous love I don't compare". She took in a deep breathe "If I had a heart I'm sure it would be pounding for you". She got off the bed again "Well I gotta go put on some cloths" She blushed as she looked at his naked body "You should too". She ran out of the room to her room.

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff