Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Welcome to the New Extreme [Ready to start taking Trolls] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A random comic with a random rp needs a random poll. Favorite meme/running gag? :D
  All of the memes. All of them.
  THIS IS STUPID.
  Now who the hell is this douchebag?
  HUSSIIIIIIIEEEEEE
  YES. HELL YES. HELL ******** YES.
  BLUH BLUH HUGE b***h
  IT KEEPS HAPPENING
  Be the thing. Verb the whatever.
  Homestuck is too memetastic to choose just one!
  Mah fave's not on here man! D:
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:11 am
AA: So I kill these things, and I get sh*t for it? Uh, brb.

>> Blue: Flip the hell out and slice up some Elvis fools LIKE AN AWESOME NINJA!!

Sometimes you have the best ideas, and since your house is totally trashed anyway, why not leap out the window?

>> Blue: Scream "DEATH FROM ABOVE!"

You do and kill one Card-Elvis, and he explodes into weird Gusher loot. Several minutes later you slay more of the things and head back to your computer.

AA: Holy hell, I am rolling in bookoos of freaking Gushers man. I should see what it nets me.

>> Blue: Experiment with loot and game freebies.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:21 am
AH: Sure, I TOTALLY believe you on that.
AH: Awkward? Why? Just get your nearest weapon and kill s**t.
AH: Stop applying real world logic. It makes you look like a moron.

You have no idea why being a BLUH BLUH HUGE b***h online is so fun. Perhaps it has something to do with the G.I.F.T.

AH: You can fuse s**t with the Gushers, man.
AH: One of these days I'm going to make a computer I can stab things with. That will totally kick major a**.
AH: Anyway, feel free to share anything interesting you might come up with, orange-text. I know I will.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:29 am
You realize to yourself it was awkward because now running around your little world were small black men vomiting out bad poetry like there was no tomorrow. Also that you went crazy and almost drank toilet water.

You did crazy s**t in your dreams. Real crazy.

You had to leave your computer a moment and looked around the door where, sure enough, three of the bad poetry things were. Oh god did you really write like that? this made YOU want to barf. In fact..

>Vomit on your chair and squack like a chicken

No. No way. No ******** way you were doing that. NOTHING was worth it.

So instead you run out the door and start beating the three things to death and collecting giant fruit gushers from them.

>Return to computer: Pester bright blue bit again.

LS began pestering AH

LS:Well. Sorry about that. Not that I care. I really don't give a flying s**t if you cared about me being gone a moment.
LS: So anyways now I have a bunch of huge fruit gushers and crap.. what the hell am I supposed to do with them?
LS: Oh and another thing... why the hell is it so ******** dark outside?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:09 am
Heeding the advice set upon you by your new compatriot, you decide to experiment.

>> Blue: Combine self with Fly while singing Justin Bieber Songs whle doing the Funky Chicken.

Never. In. A. Million. Years.

You instead let one rip and vomit out the window in disgust. Once done with that, you continue experimenting, deciding to combine your favorite Headset and iPhone with one of your ninja face wraps. The result: a sweetass ninja communicator.

AA: Dudes, I just totally combined my ninja mask, headset and iPhone. Hands free baby! Oh yeah, more fusing to do.

>> Blue: Fuse trading cards with one of your many katanas.

How could this backfire? Wait, you take it back, a sword made of cards would be a bad thing to have, no to mention a waste of this awesome loot. No, it's better to think things through.

>> Blue: Fuse Tegen Toppa Gurren Lagann figure with trading card.

Hells yeah, a legit TTGL card, oh wait, maybe you should've fused it with one of your crappy swords, maybe turn it into an awesome one with the power of an entire universe. DAMN YOU HINDSIGHT! Oh well, you might as well upgrade your wardrobe a bit.

>> Blue: Combine hoodie with ninja armor.

...okay, fine. You begrudgingly admit that what you have is technically Samurai armor, but now you can combine it, your ninja gi and hoodie for genuine ninja armor. You suddenly realize, you have no idea how to switch between Chums, you rapidly need to fix this!

>> Blue: Combine Ninja Communicator with Replica Goggles from your second favorite ninja anime.

AA: I can switch between people now, god, I feel like I'm playing Minecraft again. -_-;

>> Blue: Try out AH's thought of sharp and pointy computer.

You do and combine your now obsolete laptop with yet another sword from your obscenely large collection. The result seems to be a Digital Katana. Deciding to try again by working with a newly copied set of punch cards, this time switching the numbers around a little, you are left with a laptop that is now impossible to pick up due to the sharp metal spikes covering it.

AA began Pestering AH

AA: Hey AH, I do not recommend combing your computer with a blade, my Prickly Laptop can't be picked up, though it might work if you expel it from your Sylladex at something, or if you get indestructible hands. Just giving you a heads up.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:12 am
Jack: Get to alchemy already!

Yes, of course. You wake up, and stretch. You aren't sure what that nonsense with that Derse place was, but you suspect that it has to do with the game.
You walk down the hall to YOUR SISTER'S STUDIO, where you had stored your ALCHEMIZER and the other relevant machines. You go to uncaptcha your POSTERS, and... ******** Roulette modus. This is a pack of gum. You try again, and successfully retrieve ANOTHER ******** GEAR. On the third try, however, it works perfectly. You combine it with your current outfit to get a MAD SCIENTIST'S GARB, which you then equip, starting to cackle madly. Next, you decide to upgrade your weaponry. Your dice, you combine with a gear, to get AGATHA'S HETERODICE. Oh great, another reference to a webcomic. Perhaps you should upgrade your pocket-watch. You combine it with the dice to get the TEMPORAL RANDOMIZER, which you suspect is just as dangerous as it sounds.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:14 am
AH: Denial's not just a river in Egypt, Pinkie.
AH: Anyway, like I told orange guy, you use your gushers to make s**t.
AH: You know that insanely wierd machine that no doubt broke something valuable in its placement?
AH: You use it to fuse the objects you come across. This is especially ideal when you're a ******** loser who can't fight like the rest of us.
AH: I would suggest making some armor and weapon(s) for yourself first and foremost.
AH: After that, see about making a portable computing devise. It makes everything so much easier when you can communicate with your fellow teammates in particularly strenuous situations without having to type.

You are starting to feel like a walking strategy guide. Perhaps just as unappreciated, too. You wonder why.

> Gale: Reply to AA.

All this multi-tasking is irritating you. You feel like killing more of those inky sailor scouts.

AH: Aaaw that sucks. D:
AH: Thanks for telling me ahead of time, though.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:17 am
>Think of random poetry

You don't have time for that! Though if the opportunity arises you will fully embrace that idea.

>Alright, look for something to make pesterchum mobile.

Now that's actually a good idea. You look around forever and find a few things scattered around the room... your favorite shades, your dad's bifocals, and an earpiece. Huh, what could you use these for? You capatchalouge them all to use and combine. Fortunately they all use different amounts of vowels.

>Combine bifocals and shades

Ok? Now you have a pair of shades with two sets of dark shades, pretty cool but almsot useless. What could you.. oh wait. You have a brilliaint idea...

>Combine computer with two shade set shades

Aha! Now instead of shades with second sets of shades your favorite shades now have the ability to go onto pesterchum using the second set of shades. And they actually look pretty sweet. You further the advancement by adding in your earpiece and you sorta look like James Bond now with your suit and everything

LS began pestering AH

LS: Well now that I can talk away from my computer and everything would someone mind telling me what all this equipment does? I mean I have this huge thing with a bunch of card slots in it.
LS: Not that it's important or anything.
LS: Just kind of there.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:47 am
AA: No prob, thanks for helping.
AA: Who's this pink dude?
AA: Yo, what are you doing?
AA: Find anything cool?

You decide that while waiting, you should probably stock up on more items.

>> Blue: Captchalouge various ninja blades.

"Ninja Blades no Jutsu!" Damn your fetch modus. Eventually it just gets old adding a 'no Jutsu' after everything you want to Captchalouge. However, it's a minor drawback to an otherwise excellent system.

>> Blue: Captchalouge Spikey Computer.

Would that even work? Last time you got a tiny cut on one of your ninja fingers. No, it's been decided that you'll need some sort of hand protection for this thing, oh wait, that's right, you forgot you could manipulate your environment. Quick, back to the internet!

>> Blue: Use game to grab Spikey Laptop.

Excellent idea, since the game cursor can pick almost anything up, you grab the Spikey Laptop and waste no time hurling it out the window to parts unknown. Maybe it would help someone else someday or something.

>> Blue: Go downstairs and get something to eat.

Yes, even ninjas must feed from time to time when they are not busy doing ninja stuff. You head downstairs, slaying imps left and right and hit the refrigerator. To your dismay, it seems the imps have stolen all of your food and left behind ukeleles and photographs of themselves.

>> Blue: NINJA FURY!

You unleash your boundless rage and become a whirling tornado of death and awesomeness. After decimating the area you decide to see if your BROTHER'S stash is intact, in which case it would serve you well.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:33 am
>Head downstairs with your new equipment and explore.

You start off down the stairs and simultaneously use pesterchum with this new guy you really don't care about.

LS: Besides my new glasses? Eh. Well I just caved in a few black thingies' faces. That was pretty fun. Not that I really honestly care about anything of the sort.
LS: It's kinda stupid really.
LS: I mean
LS: Really.
LS: What's the point of resisting me? Of course I could use something more powerful than my MMA gloves. Suggestions?

While you wait for the guy's response in no way that you actually care for you decide to walk to the kitchen. Unfortunately the place is full of black little guys.

>Introduce nearest imp's head with your little friends.

Finally a good idea! You start beating the crap out of the little guys. You feel sorry on the inside but they asked for it.. oh what the HELL!? THEY TOOK THE LAST BEEF JERKY???

>Introduce fridge to imp's head

Since you had Sburb on your computer it seems you can still activate the game. Lucky break too, you only had the one computer. Unfortunately you cannot act on anything you can't see yourself. Good to know. Still you decide to topple the fridge to something's head. You can't help but feel like a jedi being able to alter the world around you.

LS: Okay it seems when I put my shades and my computer together I also put Sburb on them. So I effectively would've broken the game... but instead it seems I can still use it.
LS: albiet only on the world I can physically see.
LS: I don't care much though i mean
LS: kindda a drawback there not being able to see everything.
LS: And I still have all the limits from the game itself too.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:43 pm
TB: I'm going to be offline for the time it takes me to reach the next objective. This may take a while, but I feel as though it will serve me better to not have any distractions.

Your SPRITE is FLIPPING THE ******** OUT. You sigh, and think of what you could feed it to mollify the GEARSPRITE. You'd consider throwing in one of the automatons, but they were so unhelpful you doubt you'd have any luck with them. Plus, they were all doing some maintenance s**t or whatever. What to do, what to do...  

Mad Haru

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:44 pm
AA: If the Spikey Laptop I made crashes into your house, you could use that, make some digital spiked gauntlets or something.
AA: Or combine gloves with knives for a Freddy glove
AA: Seriously, this sh*t is epic
AA: I just made a laser sword!
AA: Sh*t just got real dude!

>> Blue: Go dualsies with Digital Katana and Laser Beam Katana

You wield the two different colored blades a little clumsier than you would with one, but you still manage to hack your way to your BROTHER'S room.

>> Blue: Check closet for FOODSTUFTS

Unfortunately, your BROTHER decided to be a massive DICKHOLE and run off with all his snacks, either that or he hid it in your DAD'S MANCAVE

>> Blue: To the DADCAVE!

*One spinny logo transition later*
Aha! You knew there would be FOODSTUFTS down here, DAD always has his EMERGENCY STASH.

>> Blue: Enter into Ninjatastic Feeding Frenzy before passing out in LUDICROUSLY COMFY RECLINER!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:35 pm
((Any ideas for prototyping?))  

Mad Haru

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:45 pm
Mad Haru
((Any ideas for prototyping?))

((You could always try a CD or Laser Pointer or some sort of family heirloom.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:47 pm
((A family heirloom ain't gonna know s**t.))  

Mad Haru

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:59 pm
Mad Haru
((A family heirloom ain't gonna know s**t.))

((Then find a corpse or something. *shrugs* ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff