Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
A demon wolf and her master (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:26 pm
Vincent Hammond

Once they were inside his room she turned into her human form and kissed him then said "So where did you go?" She then tilted her head cutely.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:00 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Once they were inside his room she turned into her human form and kissed him then said "So where did you go?" She then tilted her head cutely.

"oh just to an old pal of mine." he said as his eye twitched.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:16 pm
Vincent Hammond

Bella giggled and said "Your eye twitches when you lie." She then hugged him and kissed his cheek.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:21 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Bella giggled and said "Your eye twitches when you lie." She then hugged him and kissed his cheek.

james sighed smiling. "i know . . . Hun." he said testing out if that word felt wierd. It didnt. . . It felt right.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:52 pm
Vincent Hammond

Bella smiled and snuggled up to him wrapping her tail around him and herself. Her ears then perked when she smelled a familiar scent and she looked around wondering who else was there.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:02 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Bella smiled and snuggled up to him wrapping her tail around him and herself. Her ears then perked when she smelled a familiar scent and she looked around wondering who else was there.
"whats wrong? Do you smell something?" he said using hand sanatizer making the smell go away.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:15 pm
Vincent Hammond

"Yes and it smells familiar." She said not knowing where is was coming from. "Where is that scent coming from?" She thought to herself and listened to something her ears twitching as she did and she closed her eyes trying to figure out where she smelled it before.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:08 am
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

"Yes and it smells familiar." She said not knowing where is was coming from. "Where is that scent coming from?" She thought to herself and listened to something her ears twitching as she did and she closed her eyes trying to figure out where she smelled it before.

the scent vanished once james had gotten his hands dried.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:57 pm
Vincent Hammond

Bella stopped smelling the scent when his hands dried. "What or whoever it was. Their scent is gone." She said then opened her eyes but kept her ears and nose on high alert in case the scent came back. She then snuggled up to James and wagged her tail as she snuggled with him.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:07 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Bella stopped smelling the scent when his hands dried. "What or whoever it was. Their scent is gone." She said then opened her eyes but kept her ears and nose on high alert in case the scent came back. She then snuggled up to James and wagged her tail as she snuggled with him.
james kissed her lips smiling. As he felt her heart through her chest his started racing.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:55 am
Vincent Hammond

Bella kissed him back. She could feel his heart racing and wondered if he was hiding something. When they broke apart she said "Master your heart is racing... Are you hiding something from me?" She then made her pwease tell me master look and gave him puppy dog eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:44 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Bella kissed him back. She could feel his heart racing and wondered if he was hiding something. When they broke apart she said "Master your heart is racing... Are you hiding something from me?" She then made her pwease tell me master look and gave him puppy dog eyes.
james looked off to the side. He wanted to tell her everything but was afraid to possibly lose her.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:09 pm
Vincent Hammond

Bella giggled and said "Don't worry master. You can tell me. I wont leave you know matter what. You should know that by now." She then kissed his cheek and snuggled close, nuzzling her head under his.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:34 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Bella giggled and said "Don't worry master. You can tell me. I wont leave you know matter what. You should know that by now." She then kissed his cheek and snuggled close, nuzzling her head under his.

james looked at her eye's. "i. . . I . . . I made a deal with a demon that i've dealt with befor."  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:44 pm
Vincent Hammond

"You know that I lost all my memories with my last master before he was killed by someone. Had it not been for them I wouldn't be here now. But...I can't help thinking that the scent from earlier was the same scent I smelled when my master died. But I don't know for sure. I'm not mad or anything. I'm just glad that your safe. Not all demons stay the same." She said and turned into her dog form before she climbed onto his chest and snuggled under his head. She was trying to keep from crying in front of him. Although she was upset about her past she knew that James didn't want her hurt.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff