Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
I love you..But Will it Work? (Reserved for Angel_eyes200) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:56 pm

angel_eyes200

User Image

Okami hugged him tighter, she knew better she wasnt a child. Okami knew that once this was done.. That, that was it.. they would both be hunted. Where would they go? How would they hide? She then started to cry hating this so much..
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:02 pm

Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

User Image
[ɗ ɑ ɴ ι ɛ ℓ "ɗ ɑ ɴ ɴ ɣ" в ɑ ι ɴ ɛ ʂ]

Danny 's eyes widened, only ever so slightly, when her sobs started to shake up the both of them in the embrace. Was Okami really crying? Danny didn't know how to handle this type of situation, having made girls cry before, but with an easy rub of the shoulder, everything turned out fine. He knew that would not cut it this time. Even he felt the intensity of pain she felt, also fearing the same things. Finally, seeing only the hardest, but best way to avoid the concequences, Daniel unwillingly stated the obvious. "I think we should stop here..." His voice soft, resistance holding back the sadness. "Not because I don't want to see you anymore, trust me. I do. So. So. Badly.. You know that.. But I don't want to get you in any sort of trouble. I don't want you to get hurt.." Danny muttered, forcing to pull away from her hug, Only to look into her sad sorrowful eyes. She was still so beautiful though her cheeks were tear-stricken, her face flushed. He also noticed, she was alive. And if they continued, they might as well be caught dead, the approaching trouble over the horizon being worse than anything.

iiBUMP||
|| Out.Of.Control: Pooops.x ||

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:18 pm

angel_eyes200

User Image

Okami knew, she hated the fact he was right, she stared at the ground silently crying... She gathered up all the courage.. "Daniel.. I have to go home anyways.. and my wedding is in a month so.. i have to get ready for..... that too.. um..."She didn't know what to say anymore.. she adjusted herself her ears down and her tail in between her legs."Daniel.. maybe it would be best if..." she hated to say it and it almost felt like she was being stabbed when she choked it out,"We didn't see each other again.."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:01 pm

Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

User Image

"W-..What?"Tha shock in his voice was nothing compared to what he was really feeling. He could understand not going past that previous point, but this was too much for him. He just had to see her again. Okami was the best, and most dangerous thing that had ever happened to him, and he honestly didn't want to let go. "No..! I cant! I-..." Danny stuttered, confusion and fluster drowning his words. He couldn't even begin to explain what he really wanted to get out.

iiBUMP||
|| Out.Of.Control: Pooops.x ||

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:08 pm

angel_eyes200

User Image

Okami looked down trying not to start balling even more,"Daniel..I-I can't.. I'm sorry..I've only known you for a day and yet i feel so dramatic about it.. I just don't understand how I can fall in love with you so quickly.. I feel so stupid and naive... and yet.. i don't regret it... I'm more worried about you.. You can fall cause of this Daniel.. And cause.. i now love you.. so the best thing for me to do and it's the hardest... is to let you go.."
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:31 am

angel_eyes200

((OOC: Are you ever gonna reply Dx))

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:13 pm

Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

User Image

Daniel's brows knit in a sadly upset formation. It was irritating, horrible, how their love would be defied because of their racial differences. "No." He said, no matter what Okami was say he wouldn't let her go, no matter how punished he could get. She was too amazing for him to live on without her. To live on knowing what he could've had and what he could've kept. "Okami, I'm sorry, but I can't let you go. I... I love you. And I can't live me life knowing that I gave up on something as important as this." He looked into her eyes, his own hard and determined. "I don't care if I fall... It would be worth it. I'm practically already fallen, the other angels banning me from the skies. So it doesnt really matter much to me.. Plus, i'll be with you, and I'll help you through your own troubles." Danny argued, trying to convince his love that she was the only one for him. Even if he had to lie to her about the real punishments of his betrayal. Daniel was actually really scared to leave his heavenly kingdom, knowing they would not only strip him of his title but taunt him with so much more dastardly things. He held her hands in his, his thumbs stroking her soft skin gently in a way of support. "I love you. And I'm going to do anything to stay with you."

iiBUMP||
|| Out.Of.Control: x ||

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:41 pm

angel_eyes200

User Image

She stared at him, she was going to say something. But he cut her off. She listened intently.. She didnt want him in trouble that was the last thing she wanted.... she listened and after he finished her ears her flat on her head and her tail almost in between her legs."Where will we go Daniel? What will we do after this.. It's just...I am truly scared..." she looked down at their hands..

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:50 pm

Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

User Image

Daniel frowned, his thoughts interrupted by a chilled breeze. It was getting dark, but even so, his goosebumps shown obvious on his pale bare skin. He gave his arms a quick rub, then gave Okami a warm hug afterwards. He didn't want her getting colder than he did.
When he pulled away, he was still holding her arms. "I'm scared too..." The chocolate orbs of his eyes were set on the demon wolf, remaining open and transparent, as a door to his genuine emotions. "But I promise.. Whatever happens, anything bad, I'll protect you from it. It's what angels do." Danny grinned, a sad-masking upward curve on his face. "For now though, we should get inside somewhere.. It's getting dark. We can go to my apartment, it's close by." He offered, grabbing his white button up without taking his eyes off her, in case she would silently signal a response.

iiBUMP||

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:44 pm

angel_eyes200

User Image

Okami listened again, she stared at their hands. When he asked his question she looked up at him and nodded.. She felt amazing when he said he had loved her and was going to protect her. She felt butterflies.. and she watched him ,holding his hand

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:48 pm

Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

User Image

The angel couldn't help but sound off a melodic laugh, looking at the facial expression this girl was giving him. She was so cute. "So... Uh..Is that a yes? No? To go to my place..?" He said, sounding amused. He had been waiting for an answer for a few minutes as he put on his clothes, and all he got back were silently adorable faces. Not that Danny minded.

iiBUMP||

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:01 pm

angel_eyes200

User Image

Okami kind of blushed," Yeah... we can..." she wasn't looking at him. Her face red. I wonder what he is thinking... I hope he isn't think oh she's so ditzy...

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:17 pm

Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

User Image

"Awesome." He said, pushing himself up, extending a hand to pull her up with him. Once he looked down though, he noticed her dress was still else where. Going back to fetch it, he picked up the soft silky cloth and handed it to the bare female below, along with a gentle smile.

iiBUMP||

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:25 pm

angel_eyes200

User Image

She was kind of spacing when he first when he handed it to her then she finally realized..".....Oh!Oh s**t!" She covered her mouth. In shock with the clothing embarrassed now, Her tail curled around her self and her ears went down. Not cause of the clothes thing but because of the whole, cursing thing. She felt like crying. Stop making a big deal... jeez... UGH! She covered her face tighly so he couldn't see her red and almost crying face

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas