Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Class] The Classification and Utilization of Fear Page 11 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:52 pm
"Huh?" Kettil's name calling went over Mot's head, which was still planted on the desk until Selene started talking. Mot sat up, trying to regain some composure for the teacher. The very.. nervous and clumsy teacher.

Mot stared, feeling very sorry for her and her slip ups.

At the call of his name, Mot waved a hand softly. "Here."

Insert half assed smile here.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:53 pm
Shun had no notebook out. Him writing notes was exceptionally useless. He'd have to try and remember anything that was said here. Though, when the professor gave her name, he suddenly recalled where he had seen her before.

She was that scared snake girl from the trance. Vel had scared her at least once.

Not much had changed, it seemed.

And then it was time for roll call. When he heard his name, the Reaper just halfheartedly lifted a hand to signify he was here. However, he soon furrowed his brow when she called out Mitsu's name.

".... C?" he inquired the lycan next to him.

Inu-Mitsu

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:54 pm
A petite figure in an oversized, dark hooded cloak, crept quietly in. Behind them a feline familiar wearing a knitted scarf and an irate expression followed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:57 pm
No one saw him. He was attached to a very tiny witch's shadow, careful to keep quiet and move with her cautious steps in the darkened areas.

X was waiting.

There would be time yet to make himself known.

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:00 pm
Amphi oddly enough, was QUITE use to Selene's behavior. Especially since she had seen the trance through Arcana's eyes and had experienced the ghoul's attitude and habits from there. She rose her hand and then, borrowing the notepad and pen from Belladonna, offered her a quick apology and walked up to Selene's desk.

On the note was written a very small "Sorry!" And the name "Amphi." She set it down and then headed back to her seat, turning to write a note for Belladonna next.

'I am sorry! I lost my voice....in a um...hunters accident....' She crossed the word hunters and put accident instead. 'I have been like this since we have gotten back. Oh! Not a siren! Mermaid!'

She smiled and then continued to write.

'I am a third year yes. I am sorry that you have been away, Welcome back though! And Good luck! The third year exam for me was hard...but fun at the same time. and I learned a lot from it.'

She blinked and then....'Did you take your Y2 with other people? Y3 I was by myself...'

AyeAvast

Nio Love
Sorry Amphi can't talk QAQ

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:34 pm
She was...slightly confused by the teachers sudden disappearance and the whimpering noise that soon followed. Mei tapped her fingers lightly against her upper arm in confusion. But not soon after the Professor re-appeared.

How odd.

Tilting her head, she waited for her name to be called. "Here!" Waving a hand so that she'd be seen and not marked absent. Which...she wasn't. The odd pronunciation of her name was hard on the ears. Oh well, not everyone could say her full name right.  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:17 am
Emily crept into an empty seat and huddled in her cloak and tried to stay silent, unseen. She didn't even stutter apologies at the teacher for being so terribly late and an all around terrible person and general failure.

"Why did you even bother to come if you're just going to hide? Especially to this ghoul's class," Mr. Monty swiveled his head to squint at Selene, judge her a waste of FEAR, space, and time, and then returned his attention back to his witch, who was now sinking even further into the depths of her hood. The familiar's whisper was nowhere near being actually quiet.

Her reply, however, was just the softest puff of breath, "People will worry if we stay away all the time."

The cat scoffed, "They might have worried oh...a year ago, but I'm pretty sure they're over it by now. I still say you should just drop out and come back as your own younger sister. They do it on All My Scarelings all the time."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:53 am
Enzo was, of course, late. He usually was when it came to lectures and... well, most classes. So far, he was fairly proud of his attendance record. He showed up for class a lot more often this school than the last, anyway. And he had only been caught once by a gnome when he was smoking in a bathroom. A good track record.

Spotting a cutey he had never seen before but assumed was another first-year like himself (although appearances could be deceiving, especially when bundled in a cloak) and slipped into a seat beside her.

A rat crawled out of his pant leg, glancing about the floorspace to see if the coast was clear to make a break for it. Unfortunately, it seemed the room was full of cats. The rat was not terribly smart, but it had as of yet met its untimely doom in the company of the oddly vermin-alluring Reaper... he was left with a worrying decision. Did he try to make a run for freedom and hopefully better luck down the hall in the cafeteria, past several bored and possibly hungry felines or did he dare stay on board.

He hovered by Enzo's shoes, cleaning his whiskers in a nervous sort of gesture as though testing the waters of his impending destruction.

"Hey," Enzo leaned in by way of an ice-breaker. "You know what class this is, Pidge?" He may or may not have just shown up without looking. Classes were classes.

Lizbot

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:34 am
Oh jack, she was late, she was oh so very late. Poke shouldn't have had that nap in the hallway, she had overslept and now she was late for a class. What class she wasn't completely sure, but she had signed up for it and knew the location of the room. So she sprinted down the hallway at top speed, jumping over smaller students and swerving around the larger ones, trying her utmost to make it to the classroom.

As she rounded a corner, the classroom came in sight, and she could hear the teacher calling attention. Her face widened. Ohhhh s**t she used her full name didn't she? She hoped no one would pick up on this fact. But that didn't matter she just needed to get into the room.

"HERE!" The dragon practically screamed from down the hallway, then sprinted in the final leg and managed to throw herself into the classroom, trip over her own tail and was sent sprawling onto the floor.

-----

As the ghoul managed to make a fool of herself, another head poked in from around the corner of the door. It appeared Astra had mis-read the starting time for this class, and was trying her utmost to be sneaky and not be noticed by anyone. Which was thankfully made easier by the other student. Quietly she tip toed past, found a seat at the back, then raised her hand and acted as if she had been here the whole time. "Here!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:14 am
Only a bit of Emily's quiet answer caught Enzo's ears, "...not Pidge, s-s-sorry. We're in...........Em...Emilia?" The hooded figure glanced at her familiar for approval, but Mr. Monty was busy.

The cat loomed over over Enzo's rat with a smile, "Oh good, someone brought a snack."

bilious

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

nekoluch

Tricky Pants

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:40 am
Levi could hear the small whimpers from their professor but didn't bring it to light anymore than it already was. She took into account what the answer was regarding their books and wrote it down on a small stack of paper she brought with her using a thick piece of graphite. After her years at the school, Levi still hadn't acquired a proper notebook for taking notes. Textbook to arrive soon.

Watching the foot of the desk sink into the pumpkin reminded the tatzel ghoul of the class with Professor Cricket. Aisa had blown up that pumpkin and it shattered all over the students in the process. Perhaps it had been a good idea after all to sit in the back. It was just a habit now given her usual company but seemed like it might have its benefits if all pumpkins had such explosive properties.

Her ears folded downward when the scratching of the board began in an attempt to limit the damages to her eardrums. The ghoul opened her mouth again like she was going to mention the state of the Professor's writing on the board, but it was one of those things she gathered was best left unsaid. It was fine so long as it was legible, after all. When Levi was called, she rose one hand and answered, lowering it right after.

'ere!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:01 am
Through the mess of noise of the desk crashing and sending supplies everywhere to the muttering of the teacher and her fellow classmates Mitsu really hadn't responded. Her ears had stopped moving a few moments prior and she seemed almost dead against her desk. Even the head pets from Shun had gained nothing as far as a reaction until suddenly her eyes shot open and Mitsu sat up, looking no less tired but at least awake now.

Thankfully it was in time for the attendance and Mitsu rose her hand to let the teacher know she was here before she turned to Shun. "Have I been out long?"  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:04 am
"About an hour. But you missed nothing," Shun said quietly, but still looked to her a little strangely.

"..Why did she call out a C before your name?"

While he was looking to her, he noticed that there were some students that had managed to come in late. How the hell they had managed that was beyond him, but it didn't really concern him much at all. On the other hand, he also took note that Amphi was being rather.. silent. The reaper talking to her almost seemed to be having a one sided conversation.

Strange.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:08 am
"C?" A brief look of concern touched her eyes before she shrugged. "Maybe she had a hard time reading what I wrote. I kind of scribbled a bit at the beginning." She explained in a soft tone so as not to interrupt the teacher as she so very quietly called out the names.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:15 am
"..Scribbled?"

It wasn't exactly like her to do that. At least not from what he recalled. Shun frowned lightly at that. Shaking his head to himself, he just sat back and waited for the bulk of the class to begin. Hopefully this wouldn't be a waste of time.  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff