Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hospital Wing
The Main Desk Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:16 pm
User Image

User Image

Jack waltzed in as though he were attending an amusement park. It wasn't his fault that his more playful side showed at night. When he was far more awake than in the mornings. If a student wasn't hurt at that moment, he might have been whistling a merry tune. His hands were shoved in his pockets and he looked around the Hospital Wing. Another thing that hadn't changed, even though he had only ever been in there once during his time there as a student.

After running into Inari during his patrolling of the hallways, she had asked him to follow her. He did so without question, mostly because of the wonderful view he got on the way here. She had been (and still was, as far as he could tell) stressed out about something, and the stench of blood reached his nose.

Immediately his eyes dilated and his fangs attempted to poke out. There was a lot of blood in the air. He hadn't even noticed the man yet, "Bloody hell," Jack whispered, his nose flaring a little. It was somewhat wrong for him to thirst right now, but he couldn't control his instincts as a vampire. When blood was around, the thirst kicked in. It was natural. He tried to keep his head down as much as possible, but he knew that everyone in the room would figure it out eventually.

Currently...
What I'm thinking: Lots of blood here
What I'm doing: Hiding my face
Who I'm with: Inari and the Hospital Wing staff
Where I am: Hospital Wing

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:45 am
((Waiting on you to post, Maiya
Maiya Kajuji
))  

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:57 pm
User Image

█████████████████ ██████████████

As Lukas spoke Jeric rubbed and hand over his face and shrugged off his coat. If it was true that the girl was attacked it would create an abundance of problems. He would be here a while. He was about to speak again when he noticed more footsteps. He turned and glanced at the two new occupants. "Headmistress." He said simply giving a slight nod in welcome. Behind the Headmistress was an unexpected addition. Jeric didn't remember the man's name nor did he care to. Terran maybe but that was of no consequence now. Jeric studied the man slightly. He seemed to have a very casual attitude despite the desperate situation. Of course as the man entered into the Hospital Wing that seemed to change. Jeric looked towards the man but immediately turned his attention back towards the situation at hand. This man was of no importance at the moment.

ooc; sorry i keep taking forever to respond! i have been doing like a butt load of homework as of late.

MADE BY PURPLEINATOR
Jeric Bell
Mind Magic - Occlumency Teacher
Head of Gryffindor House

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:00 am
User Image
User Image

---------Can you feel the Magic
--------Can you hear the Love
-----Can you be the one for me?

══════════════════════════════╝

Lukas looked at the woman who entered. "Inari, it seems we have a student who was attacked by a werewolf in the forest, Montague is treating her now. This man, brought her in." he said indicating the stranger. This is going to be a long night. he thought as he looked at the man. "Now, Headmistress, Professor Bell, I will leave you her to talk to him, I will go check with Montague." he said before moving towards the bed.

╔═══════════════════════════
Will I feel the Magic---------
Will I hear the Love--------
Can I be the one for you?-----

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:09 pm
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {Unsettled}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

Inari gave a curt nod, letting the situation absorb. If this was the real situation, there was a lot to do and no sleep in her future. She would have to contact the girls family as soon as the situation was explained fully. Her eyes looked over at the bed, since the student was here and being treated, the events of the night needed to be discovered. Turning her attention to the man that brought the girl in."Excuse me sir, we have not been properly introduced, I'm Inari Evernight, Headmistress at this school. Sorry to be curt but could you please explain to me just what happened out in the forest? As well as why you were on school property if you don't mind." She asked the stranger, being polite as possible in such a situation.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:20 pm
User Image

User Image

The smell of blood weakened as the nurse took care of the student. There was less blood around, floating around in the air. His fangs subsided, but his pupils remained dilated for the time being. He couldn't control that, and he had to help anyway he could. His hands were still in his pocket as one of the nurses who had been taking care of the student walked by. She was very pretty, and Jack caught her scent. With his heightened senses, his head was dizzy with her perfume.

He shook it off, taking another deep breath. Another smell. He sniffed his nose. That smell... he blinked his eyes, and glanced around. Was it the girl? His eyes shot to where the girl laid. He made clear sniffing noises, as he approached the bed of the girl. The scent was there, yes, but not as strong. She laid there, shivering in pain and agony as the infection took over her. Jack was tempted to snap her neck at that moment, a low growl echoing in his chest. He could end it, right then and there... she wouldn't have to suffer. There would be one less mangy wolf prowling the same night air as the vampires. Strike would have egged him on. The low growl stopped suddenly as he thought of Inari, who might have been watching.

He flared his teeth, the growl a snarl now. He sniffed around. Yes, the scent was stronger over at where the Headmistress stood. Jack's dilated pupils landed on the stranger that Inari addressed, and Jack froze. He hadn't seen him before walking in, so overwhelmed was he with the stench of blood. His senses had been distracted. He had let his guard down. Of course he knew who this man was. Strike warned Jack about him every single day of his life. And, there he was, sitting in a chair, deflated, creating more creatures like him. Jack was frozen in place as his eyes locked dead on to the man. The low growl grew louder. If Inari wasn't there... oh the bloodshed that would have ensued.

"You don't belong here," Jack spoke so softly that only those with the keenest of hearing could hear. A form of talking between vampires among the normal, "I could snap you in two..." a growl ended that sentence.

Currently...
What I'm thinking: It's him.
What I'm doing: Threatening him.

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:04 pm
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {Worried}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

User Image

She'd just asked the stranger when Jack moved over to the student. Her eyes pulled from the man to him waiting to see what his urge was. He seemed a bit frantic, that was when the realization hit her. The girl was attacked by a werewolf, Jack had just found the source. She didn't hear what he'd said but she could tell the intent. His fangs were even showing."Jack, I need you to calm down. Take some deep breaths, focus on me, okay. I need information and you need to relax." She said placing her hand on his arm and looking in his eyes.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:36 pm
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ Jason Hill █▆▅▃▂

Owner of Dogweed and Deathcaps
Alpha, Aconite Pack

Jason noticed the two individuals enter, and suddenly his sense of smell piched something up. He narrowed his eyes, trying to determine what it was. It smelled like undeath, and though he was new to his disease, he knew instinctively that this smell was dangerous. When the other man moved into the room with the girl, sudden anger filled his being. What the hell? Who was this man? Just as suddenly as he thought that statement, he realized what it was.

He glared over at the man who was prowling around. Yes, that was where the scent was coming from. He heard the headmistress distantly, immediately realizing that he should respond, at the very least."Jason Hill. I was in the forest, hunting down some plants for my shop when I came across her. She had been attacked by a werewolf." He took a deep breath, trying to steady himself against the rush of anger he felt at the undead thing. "It had already fled, I believe, and I brought her here as quickly as I could."

Suddenly the anger became too great, and he growled at the creature posing as a man, just as much of a monster, if not more so, than he."Stay away from her. You touch her, and I will tear out your throat."

--------------------------------------
State: Angry
OOC: Growling contest has commenced!

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:51 pm
User Image

User Image

"I'd like to see you try, mutt," Jack growled so low, his dilated pupils focused hard at this man's face. Ever fiber of Jack's being was on edge, he was almost hunched over, ready to attack. His mind repeated itself, telling him over and over not to do anything rash. Not while Inari was nearby. Not while his job was at stake. No, he simply stood there, on edge, wondering who would be the first to snap. This seed of hatred was born in his heart the moment he was turned. Strike had planted it, it had been this way for eons, he was told.

There was just something in him that tugged at the corners of his primitive mind, egging him to be the first to attack. But he fought that drive, despite the simplicity of it all, "Protective of her... are we?" there was a cold smirk that stretched across Jack's face. It was not his, but an image of Strike's, "I wonder why," Jack hissed.

Of course this man changed the girl. It was clear to Jack. The protectiveness of this man towards the student, the being at the right place at the right time... it was too coincidental. He could not fool Jack. Jack, who had been trained to kill these creatures on sight with no trace. And, to have one so close... at Hogsmeade... Jack's eyes narrowed. This man would have no where to run.

Currently...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:20 pm
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ Jason Hill █▆▅▃▂

Alpha, Aconite Pack

Jason paled. Oh lord, the vampire figured it out. How the hell did he? He hadn't said anything, had he? He then realized that his anger hadn't abated, instead it had grown, and now with the realization that the undead creature knew what had happened in the forest, he could do nothing except tell the truth. However, a niggling thought entered his mind. Did the headmistress know what she had behind her walls? If she did, then she was harboring more of a monster than Jason was.

His growling was starting back up."You would dare to attack an innocent girl? How many people have you slain? At least I have an excuse. You became a monster willingly." He gripped the wand that he had tucked into his pocket tightly, thankful that it wasn't spitting sparks yet. Oh, he would gladly take this abomination out willingly, given the chance. It would gladden his heart, and ensure that the young cub in the other room had a chance to grow.

Suddenly his thinking stuttered, though not his anger. Cub? When had the girl in the other room become his cub? Wait, his cub? The instincts within him were warring with the reasonable side of him, and it was almost too much."I would gladly take you out if it ensured that the cub was safe."

OOC: ...

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:50 pm
User Image

User Image

Jack hissed, "You can't pretend to know my life,"

It was now that the vampire decided to approach slowly, "But I didn't attack a girl..." his voice was low, "You did," the whisper was inaudible to normal ears. Jack knew only the wolfman could hear it. He just knew.

The vampire sat down on the desk, right beside where the werewolf sat. This man reeked of the wolf, of stale blood, and of the earth. This man was older, cursed to pump the blood of a wolf. Jack listened to his heart beat, which was slightly increased, probably due to anger. What a life this man must have. Every month, once a month, a victim to his own disease. No control. Nothing. Just relying on his wolf's instincts. Jack's hands were deep in his pockets now as he leaned in to speak to Jason, "Just between you and me, wolfy," Jack whispered again, "But you are not in a good place right now... you just changed a student. A student... do you think the Ministry takes things like that lightly?" Jack looked at Jason and shook his head slowly, indicating the answer.

"Your secret is safe with me," the whisper was so quiet, Jack almost didn't hear it himself.

Currently...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:35 pm
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ Jason Hill █▆▅▃▂

Alpha, Aconite Pack

Jason managed at long last to reign in some of his anger. Oh, it was still there, but the vampire's comment had hit a bit too close to home. Damn it. He met Jack's eyes firmly, though he did wonder one thing. What precisely did the bloodsucker mean by his last statement? It wasn't like he wouldn't own up to the attack. He would just prefer to do it with the cub and no one else.

He mentally shook himself. The girl, not the cub. What the bloody hell was wrong with him, anyway? He hated being around other people usually. What made this girl so different? He doubted he'd get an answer, mostly since he doubted he'd get to see her again after this. Suddenly a rush of annoyance crept over him so great it caught him by surprise with a low-pitched growl that wasn't actually directed at anyone."What happens between the ministry is between it and I. It isn't any of your concern." He grit his teeth, tightly, however. "However, I would appreciate your silence, though break it, and this school will know what lies behind its walls."

OOC: ...

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:43 am
User Image

User Image

Jack laughed, his normal cheeriness returning to it, "You think they don't already know?" he adjusted his tie and smoothed his hair on one side. He cleared his throat and added, "And it's not like my kind had any involvement with the recent war, hm?" he smiled coolly, "I'm not in as much hot water as you'd like to believe,"

After raising his eyebrows to make his point as clear as he could, Jack stood up from sitting on the desk, the usual bounce to his step returned. He hated being mad at someone, especially since he knew that werewolves didn't really have control over their transformations. And, besides, this guy admitted he hadn't had a choice in the matter. Jack's heartstrings were being played, he thought sarcastically with a smirk.

"We're cut from the same stone, Mr. Hill," he was talking at a normal level now, no longer whispering, "Choices don't define where we began... it's the choices we have now that matter,"

Being so flip-flop with this werewolf was part of a plan Jack had. To, honestly, save everyone's lives and keep them from the hassle of pointing fingers and sending out the Ministry. That was too much headache, even for vampire Jack. No, no, this matter would be handled right here and now, but he wondered how the werewolf would get himself out of this one. It was quite the sticky situation. You can't easily walk away from attacking a child and changing her life forever, can you?

Jack had never changed anyone before, so the thought that this werewolf had done it in mere seconds... at least vampires were more attentive about the people they changed. They had to be there the entire time to make sure the person didn't die. However, it was impossible to say which was the worst way to go, getting your entire body drained of blood, or getting holes ripped into you by a savage creature. They both seemed pretty bad to Jack, and he had lived through one. Sort of.

"I think Mr. Hill has provided us with our answers, Headmistress," he turned to face Inari with his cheeky smile, "Perhaps a search of the forest is in order...?"

Currently...
What I'm doing: Being nice smile

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:14 pm
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {Irritated}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

User Image

Inari watched the pair closely obviously having a converstion she couldn't quite hear. It grated her nerves a bit but nothing she could do. Being smarter than the average at the moment blonde, she'd put two and two together. This man was a wolf other wise Jack would not have been so angered by his scent. Once the volume rose and could hear the voice coming from Jack's lips she resumed her thoughts."Yes, Jack go look into the forest see if there is anything else amiss and make sure there are no students out there trying to get themselves killed. Mr. Hill, I'm not as naive as this figure would let on. Please tell me the whole situation. When the girl awakes she will need training and a heavy supply of potions from now on. As I will be the one to inform her and have to answer for this I would like to know what I am taking responsibility for, as I will need to contact her parents and they will want answers." She elaborated looking strait at the man in front of her.

User Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Hospital Wing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items