Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Girl Who Would Be King [[NA//O]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:25 pm
Kara shrugged and kissed Giovanna lightly, then harder, and murmured, "If you don't come back to me, dear, I will find you. I promise." Then, after another, almost animal kiss, Kara released Giovanna and stretched out a little. She was confident in her ability to control other people, and Giovanna seemed easier to manipulate than others.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:32 pm
Lio stood up silently and looked at the unfolding scene with a single though. Chaos. This little group was the epitome of the world he was seeking to destroy. Some may end up being undesired casualties if they did not become his allies in the end.

"I suppose I shall accompany you for now. Besides, it wont hold much longer, I'm getting a headache trying to pay attention to it."

He supposed his words wouldn't make much sense to them, and he did not expect it to. Usually it would be easy to seal off the water for as long as he wanted, but his mind was working too much right now and there was no logical reason why he would want the water in the hydrant to be at his disposal, since the last thing he wanted right now was to fight. For some reason all of his instincts were telling him to get Enyo to safety from this girl of fire. Fire was uncontrollable, even by the masters of it. It's true danger is never known by those who wield it, until it explodes beyond their control.  

Malestifia

Generous Foe

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • PvP 200

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:33 pm
Giovanna got up and almost immediately hid behind Enyo. Kara was scaring her, especially since she couldn't use her power is such close proximity. How could her girlfriend treat her this way? .... Girlfriend? When did she start thinking of Kara as her girlfriend? "E- Enyo, let's go get that coffee, if you wouldn't mind...."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:44 pm
Enyo put her hand carefully behind her, and touched the girl softly trying to be comforting. Looking at Kara she said tightly but sweetly, "Don't worry so much, she'll be safe." She smiled at Lio and turned towards the coffee shop. "Come on." She said, happy to be walking away. As she walked, she kept her hand high on Giovanna's back softly. When they got a reasonable distance away, Enyo kept her voice light and asked "Why does that woman think she owns you?" And after a moments thought added "If it's personal, you don't have to answer."

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:00 am
"I- I don't know.... I just bumped into her a little while ago and she just.... claimed me. I don't know what to do.... Up close, she scares me. But now that there's distance, I feel much safer because the earth can protect me." She put one of her rings to the ground and pulled from it a small perfectly spherical stone to play with.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:15 am
Enyo smiled calmly. "Well, I'm sure we can figure out something. Just don't let her catch you off guard." She nodded before making a small "oh!" noise, and turning abruptly into the store as though she almost had forgotten where she was headed -which she had, but that's neither here nor there. "Do you two like coffee? Or they have teas, not very many but a few, they also have smoothies and shakes." Enyo walked right up to the counter and asked for a blended turtle mocha. "It tastes just like chocolate and caramel." She explained to no one in particular.

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

Malestifia

Generous Foe

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:28 am
"I like coffee most the time, I am not in the mood at this moment though. I must ask, Giovanna, what do you mean that the earth can protect you?"

Lio was trying very hard not to focus too much on Enyo as he followed slightly behind them. The way his feelings for her grew every minute worried him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:53 am
"Sir, a question as such requires I know your name first." She glanced back at the man. She whispered to Enyo that she'd like a strawberry smoothie. She squeezed her stone in her fist. It made her feel stronger and reminded her that she shouldn't forget that the earth would always protect her.  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Malestifia

Generous Foe

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:00 am
"Very well. I suppose that information I can surrender to you. My name is Lio Tevatanja. Pleased to meet you."

Lio bowed slightly to the girl, inclining his head. He had to wonder, if the earth protected her so much, why was she so afraid of that woman?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:11 am
Giovanna put her rings to the ground and erected a stone cylinder around Lio roughly the size of a telephone booth. "Well, Lio. The earth protects me because it allows me to manipulate it. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure I'm not adept enough with my ability to be able to do anything without direct contact with something made of earth. So far, Kara hasn't let me do anything she didn't approve of. The earth can't protect me if I can't reach it."  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Malestifia

Generous Foe

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:15 am
"Interesting."

Lio put his hand against the wall and felt for weaknesses. He found none that were out of the ordinary. It was a good creation.

"Even with direct contact, how adept are you? Could you compress the ground or say, this wall itself into metal?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:18 am
Enyo finished the order and moved towards the pickup counter. She was listening closely, though it really didn't look like it. She was bouncing on her toes, waiting for the drinks to arrive, and when they did she smiled broadly and handed the man behind the counter an extra dollar tip. "Thank you!" She said quickly and turned and gave a disapproving glare towards the two. "Come on now, guys, play nice for pete's sake!" She was mostly joking, but also found it odd that anyone could or would do this in a coffee shop of all places.

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:18 am
((Just to clarify, I'm not responding to your thought, I just over explain things. It's a thing I do. Even if you hadn't thought that, I would've explained why she scares Giovanna anyway.))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:33 am
"Oh, I- I'm sorry Enyo." Giovanna bowed to the woman and placed her rings to the cylinder, lowering it back into the ground without a trace. "And to answer your question Lio, my skill is great, but earth does not translate directly to metal. I cannot affect metallic objects themselves, though I can easily affect any stone or earth that may be near it, and I could block metallic weaponry and projectiles if need be."  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:40 am
Enyo handed the girl her drink and started in on her own and sat down at a table just a few feet away. She laughed quietly about the girls' statement, but didn't say anything.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff