Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here
[ MISSION ORP ] Two Minutes to Midnight - EXIT PAGE 32! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:46 pm
But then she woke up because she remembered something very important.

"Guys. . . this probably really ain' real on account'a we hunters can' really have babies. Unless she's carryin' a corpse in der, whatever dat is ain' gonna be born alive."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:48 pm
The laughter stopped.

"Holy ******** christ."

Robert was lying on the floor, on his back, staring up at what he could only assume was Clarice after she'd eaten a small child. He didn't know what to think, but he was definitely broken, and let out a whimper. He sat up straight, put both of his hands out, and grabbed the first leg he could find. It was Leon's, and he cuddled it like a lifeline.

"Leon, the world is broken. Everyone is broken. Let's be broken together."  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:49 pm
Clerise kept screaming in a manner that was full of: anguish, suffering, and feels.

Oh, so many feels.  
"Oh, Sharky, I like that."

Madeline waggled her fingers at Clerise when she went to talk to her division lead, returning her attention to Dakota and Wilson. "She is right though," She sighed out, shaking an auburn curl away from her face. "You don't get on any of my bases until after all this is over, darlin'." She grinned and kissed Dakota's cheek teasingly and then, with great effort, turned herself around in their love sandwich to face Wilson, leaning on Dakota instead.

"Well, look at it this way," She said, patting his shoulder, "at least its not as bad as it could be."

Which shouldn't be said because knowing Deus and the suffering involved in it, she had just jynxed them all to hell.

And then Clarice/Clerise/Harrison happened.

( ꒪Д꒪)ノ ...

"Oh my god, when did this place become a family ******** sitcom?"

AKA What the ******** is going on here.

Syusaki

Nyxtsuki Moon

keiifuu

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

"Yeah, yeah, they don't explain a thing," Madison said, smothering a grin at his words. Oh, poor b*****d, had he popped outta the pod and gotten endowed immediately? Geez. "And..."

Madison stared as pod-person-Clarice bestowed fatherhood on Harrison.

"Okay, I can't explain that either. Nobody can explain that."

all my feels

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:52 pm
nothing made sense anymore.
Nothing at all.

he was pretty sure the feeling of something wrapping around his leg was an illusion too, or was it reality?
he wasn't sure of anything at this moment.

not until he looked down and saw the same broken feeling of confusion and uncertainty echoed in the eyes of Robert. He knew

HE KNEW. "yeah, lets go be broken together man." he said stiffly and crouched down to give the guy a proper hug. Course, he really needed that hug too.  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:52 pm

Rep's anger at Ro was strangled in his throat by what followed, where a horrible and disturbing situation turned into his absolute worst nightmare. Clarice hadn't even been around much these last few months. How long did it even take for a b***h to turn out a baby? He had no idea.

His mind flat out rebelled at the sight, at the kiss, at everything. He'd been confident he could take any illusion that Medea threw at them.

He'd been wrong.

"Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. ******** NOPE."

He turned on his heel right back to the sealed door they'd come in by and leaned against it in a vague helpless gesture of "let me out."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:53 pm
He looked at Madison. "Vho is that? I have not seen before; is she new also? Or?" He smiled, shakily. "There is..." he winced at Clerise's yelling. "So much yelling, here. So much yelling." He raised his hands to cover his ears a little, scrunching up his face. "Vhy did I sign contract? Vhy?"

Sosiqui

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:54 pm
Caelius' mouthed words earned an eye-roll from the Mist Division leader before her attention was caught by the violent reactions said Death Hunter's hugs produced. Aria turned her attention to H about to comment before he cut her off both with words and action, her face taking on the look of strained patience. "I'm sure -- that's nice -- How is she doing? Good? That's g-- no, I didn't know that. Yes, that's ni--" Aria glanced at the trainees, her gaze flickering between them. It was too bad her plea of help me was overlooked in comparison to their own mental breakdowns.

Off to one side on the table, a forgotten cellphone began to buzz indicating a new text message.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:54 pm
Dakota blinked as momma Clarice came out and kissed Harrison. And then Clerise was screaming so he did what any reasonable friend did.

"Sorry guys but..." Dakota came behind the redhead, put his hand over Clerise's mouth and gave her a pointed stare. "Keep screaming like that and your going to blow our ears. It's not real so stop screaming. Horsemen ae ******** around with us."

It was pretty funny though to see Harrison and Reps expression, even in this most dire situation.

All my Feels

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
its me debz rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-12)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:56 pm
Clerise promptly elbowed Dakota in the gut, giving a guttural ******** YOU."

She turned to him, red eyes aflame, fingers clenched. "IF IT'S NOT REAL, THEN IT DOESN'T ******** MATTER NOW, DOES IT?"

Prickling with seething anger, she let loose a shuddering exhalation.

And promptly gave him a swift kick-- or tried. She just hit air.

"DON'T TOUCH ME."

Clerise turned to the wall, kicking it instead.

RIGHT. HORSEWOMAN. ILLUSION. PONIES.

Nope, not fixing anything. NOPE. TOO MANY FEELS. ALL OF THE CAPSLOCKS.  
Harrison's expression brightened too. In spite of all the weird, and uncertainty, and the Sahara, he hadn't seen Clarice in months.

"Hey!" A babbled report started tumbling out in spite of himself, "Hell, am I glad to see you here. I been keeping your office and Killer and everybody safe, B0nez really appreciated Tour of Duty. What's with- mmmf!"

He stiffly endured the kiss, with all the aptitude of a wooden plank. When she finally pulled back, the look he gave Clarice was completely stricken.

Love bugs.

And now he was probably infected.

His vision flickered went down to her stomach, her insides, where something was moving around underneath the skin...Harrison was looking dangerously pale.

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Rown

Friendly Hunter

Ofelia looked over in time to see Rep with Roland, to hear that familiar anger, and she quickly made her way over to the new mistie as soon as Rep let go and quickly put her hands on his arms. She shook her head hard while looking at him and sort of pulled him away, thinking since he was new this would be the worst place in the whole freak show for him to be.

"Um, yer new right? Ah'm Ofie an' it's probably fer the best if ya come over 'ere wit' me right now." She looked at him and her eye totally was saying please don't argue. "What's yer name?"

Oh man, please don't let Rep kill somebody. She wasn't in the mood to die and since Rep probably still hated her she was someone who would be killed.

Miliardo Kason
okay hi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:57 pm
Caelius actually looked relatively concerned as Ceres parted and fled the other direction, tripping over a piece of the set. "Honey, that's the-"

CRASH-

- "Props room." He winced, and then was distracted for a second at Rep's rather sudden outburst. "You guys okay? I don't know about Mr. Romantic over there -" He nodded to H, who was still enticing Aria with pictures of their adopted children -"But everything is of course purely off screen." A wink. "I brought you carrot cake though, the same one we made for our wedding. You mentioned how much you liked it and I had some time this weekend between oh hi Miss Character Clarice dear, you look just amazing -"

- His phone began buzzing again. A sigh, as he glanced at it. "They pushed the schedule forward again, looks like we'll begin shooting in thirty." A pause. "Has anyone seen my coat, actually never mind, I'll grab an extra one through props."

He frowned as he leaned very close to Madison. "You got something in your hair, love." The 'Death lead' proceeded to sweep off a few bits and pieces of sand. "So, how was the beach? Actually you can tell me when we're done shooting, I was thinking of going later on with the whole family, but you know how they can get and.."

The rambling continued even as he ushered Madison and Bix down the hall, gesturing towards the others. At the other side of the wall, looking back, the trainees could clearly see that the stalagmites were actually propped up by wooden beams. In fact, they looked extremely painted on.

A bright light assaulted their senses as they moved into another rectangular room, this one with more fake stalagmites in the distance, and what seemed like a black circular ground taped with little "X's".

"Ah, good to see you." A round, older man hopped off a char that had "DIRECTOR" labelled on the back of it, nodding at all the trainees. "We're gonna start shooting for episode seven, part II. You got your lines memorized, we're trying to cut down time, budgeting, blahblahblah you know how that goes."

He paused too as he noticed the trainees. "Holy s**t, what happened to them." The 'director' tapped on his collar mouthpiece. "I need some make-up artists stat, we've got some disasters here. Hurry it up, haven't got all day now!"

In a matter of moments, each trainee was pulled away from the group and placed against a mirror, asked very sternly to hold still as make-up was applied to them.

OOC

- MAKE UP: CATCHING UP
- Each trainee is now being "PREPPED" for shooting. They are currently seated in front of a very bright mirror, with someone fussing over their hair and clothes. In front of each of their mirrors are some familiar photos of them wearing casual clothing, hanging out with each other with what seemed like Medea and several Amityville students as well. Each photo had them smiling, either outside, at a restaurant, bar, movies, and one of them even on set holding up fake styrofoam cutouts of weapons. Each was also labelled with a date.
- ASKING THE ATTENDANT: Your trainee can ask the attendant any questions they want. Feel free to GM the attendant as you wish. PLEASE NOTE: The "attendant" is a MAKE UP ARTIST on the set known as "This is Halloween". They keep on referring to you by your real name (feel free to make it up but post it in OOC so everyone knows/ the NPCS know). They insist that this show will feature the "mission" you keep on asking about, and continuously ask you about your family, dog, boyfriend/girlfriend/ and practically everything else.
- TL;DR: WELCOME TO ALTERNATE UNIVERSE LAND, where everyone else BUT the trainees are in an AU where Deus Ex is simply part of a TV series, and they are all pretty popular actors. Feel free to create a "fake background" for your trainee of what their AU selves should have been like. Mark it out in OOC comments INCLUDING their AU names. When you are done "prepping", you may interact with other trainees/ npcs again, everyone is preparing for the shoot.
- HOWEVER because this is AU land, the trainees still have no clue, as they Deus Ex they are familiar with is very much real.
- That means the trainees literally hopped to AU land, where everyone else is an actor but them (aka: they're actually the trainees, everyone else just thinks they're acting in a film studio)
- These "actors" would be the actual trainees if they lived in a different world so PLEASE DO NOT use actual actors for yours!

- IF YOUR HUNTER IS CAPTURED: Welcome to AU land, where your Hunter is not captured and oh, they're actors in this movie. Yes, they are actors, just like the NPCs. In fact, the have absolutely no clue why the other actors are so.... weird. Feel free to interact with anyone as you wish, though make sure to post a small OOC quote of their background and name so that the other NPC players know.

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:58 pm
Roland was free! Hurray free! Except Rep seemed to be having a melt down, a very big melt down. He started walking along after him adjusting his shirts collar a bit slipping back into his coat in the cool darkness of the cave.

"Rep? C'mon there has to be some reason behind all of this man." Even after being choked and swung around a bit he still followed Rep like a kicked dog.

Before he could get anywhere though Ofelia was on him like a fly on sugar. "Er huh what?" He was scooted aside and just stared blankly at the other hunter. "R-Roland Taft. I um, no no nonono it's okay Rep is just uhhh very upset right now? He'll calm down really it's nothing to worry about.

"Mr. Mileo the scene with Roland and Ofelia isn't for another three shots, and we already called a cut shouldn't you both be in makeup right now?" Someone with a clipboard had wandered over and was now looking at the two hunters with a meek smile. She seemed nice at least, "Look it's great you two are eager for the scene but everyone is just a mess so please step over to make up? They need to add the blood for the scene after 'Rep' tosses you into the cave wall.

Roland looked at the stranger, then at Ofelia, then the stranger before whispering to Ofelia, "What the fuuuuuuck?"

INFO
Actors Name: Andrew Mileo

Rown

{ World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out