Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Next Avatar (OPEN, accepting) (updated n_n) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:26 pm
Koi immediateley lit up "fantastic!" he said a clapped his hands together "well I suggest we find a larger body of water, this pond won't suffice" he said looking back at the small pond.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:28 pm
"So mind if stay?" Malichai asked as he sat back down  

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Ookami hime95

Hygienic Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:18 pm
"The more the marry-er." Ayra said cheerily, "Wher do you suggest we go?" She asked Koi.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:28 pm
"I believe I saw a lake not to far from here" he said and smiled, he turned on his heels and started walking "come" he said motioning her to join him.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Ookami hime95

Hygienic Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:30 pm
"I have a faster way of travel," Ayra mounted Aki, and patted a spot on the saddle behind her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:56 pm
Koi looked at the large creature, he hummed for a moment before mounting it. It wasn't the most comfortable position to be in but it would do "okay, head south, it should be about 2 miles down"  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Ookami hime95

Hygienic Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:02 pm
"We'll catch up with you guys in a bit, I don't want my first lesson to be in front of everyone.." She said as Aki took off in the direction Koi mentioned,  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:11 pm
Meanwhile, back in town...

Aya finally sat down at home to relax. It'd been a long day out on patrol, as the department was understaffed as of late, but it was finally over. All that riding around on Frolo, "Staking Out" the local bakery, and all those signs saying "Detective Porkchop" the guys back at headquarters stuck to her butt, they were all worth it at the end of the day. Moving into her bathroom for a nice hot bath (Thanks to her Firebending Roommate), she began to get undressed, pausing briefly just as she was about to remove her underwear. It felt like something was stuck to.... Angrily, she snatched the paper from her rear, swearing vengance on the entire force!

... After her bath. And maybe dinner. DEFINITELY after Desert. Yeah, then she'd show 'em...  

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:18 pm
Koi waved at the two before the creature took off, he was startled by the creature moving fast and put his arms around Ayra's waist for better leverage.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:23 pm
Ayra twitched slightly, she wasn't used to being so close to people. Within a few minutes they arrived at the lake Koi spoke of, "We're here." She said once Aki stopped near the edge of the lake.  

Ookami hime95

Hygienic Vampire

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:42 pm
Koi let go and jumped down "ah yes perfect" he said getting closer to the water. Koi began stripping down untill at that was left were his trunks, he walked into the water and turned back to Ayra "well, come on!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:48 pm
"Umm..." Ayra blushed slightly, trying to not obviously check him out. "I'll just stay dressed, thanks.." She waded into the lake, fully clothed.  

Ookami hime95

Hygienic Vampire

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:02 pm
Koi laughed "that's fine" he said. He became completely still, not humming a word. After a few moments the water became still along with him "nw, the first thing you must understand is that your water ending and earth ending are nothing alike, the motions, the attitude, the feeling." as Koi spoke his hands started to rise, the water in front of him began wavering, responding to his movements.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:05 pm
Ayra took a breath and put her slender pale hand in front of her, palm facing the water. She allowed herself to feel the water, a small tendril rose from the water for the moment, before trembling and falling back into the water.  

Ookami hime95

Hygienic Vampire

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:10 pm
"excellent!" Koi said while he watched the water move and fall back down to nothing.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff