Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
If I show you, will you stay with me? (Fox and I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:11 pm
User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

Rosalina finally heard the bell for free time and hurried outside and to her spot and sighed. Nice to be outside instead if a cramped up little space... she strolls around before finding a tree and sat underneath it yawning before leaning against it and dozed off with her ears flattened and tailed curled around her.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:18 pm
Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael looked around for a few minutes before he found her and smiled a little seeing her asleep "Hey do you always go to sleep out here like this?" he asked wondering if she could hear him  

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:25 pm
User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

Rosalina's ears perked straight up, signaling that she heard him as she grumbles something and wakes up stretching. Sitting upright and rubbing her eyes awake. "When I get to bed latter than usual.... why?" She answers with a small petite yawn before taking her hands away and gave her full attention to him. Those crystal blue eyes fully awake to their best potential.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:31 pm
Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael nodded before sitting down next to her "I was just wondering. And why do you let your tail and ears out here when anyone could just find you and tell people?" he asked curiously  

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:24 am
User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

Rosalina looked over at him and shrugged, "Well.... its safe out here because everyone is usually in the school or something. No one comes out here so I guess its sort of safe for me..." she answers truthfully. "Plus if anyone told no one would believe them. Everyone thinks that Nekos don't exist and are in fairy tales." She adds looking down. "Would you have told?" She asks very softly.

((Sorry! I fell asleep at the computer.....))
hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:53 am
Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael nodded agreeing with her "Yeah I guess that makes sense I mean I certainly wouldn't have believed in it if I hadn't seen your ears myself" he said then reached up and pet one of her ears with a chuckle before hearing her voice again but not hearing what she said so he stopping petting her ear and looked at her "Did you say something?"
(It's fine I do that all the time)  

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:03 am
User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

Rosalina just smiled and shook her head slightly, her ears twitching ag his touch. " Nope!" She chimes with a soft smile and looking jp at him. Her tail striaght up and swaying back and forth.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:57 pm
Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael nodded "Ok then" he said and started petting her ear again "Hey how does this feel anyway?" he asked curiously still petting her ear  

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:06 pm
User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

Rosalina smiles and giggles, "it feels ticklish...." she replies giggling as her ears twitch still not used to people touching them./color]

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:18 pm
Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael nodded and laughed a little "So you do like this then?" he asked with a smile  

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:35 pm
User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

Rosalina nods curtly, "it does but its ticklish!" She squeaks out blushing and giggling still. Her tail lashing trim side to side in excitement.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:43 pm
Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael nodded and laughed a bit then started to pet her other ear as well "I'm guessing this is more ticklish then?" he asked laughing as he continued to pet her ears  

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:48 pm
User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

Rosalina started laughing uncontrollably, "S-stop!!!" She laughs. Soon she fell on his lap with her head there and her eyes shut as she kept laughing. Her eyes watering slightly from laughing really hard.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:52 pm
Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael laughed more watching her "Nope I now have control over you" he said jokingly in an evil voice then laughed again as he continued to pet her ears  

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:59 pm
User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

Rosalina kept laughing as she was too powerless to try and stop."Aie! !!!!!!!!!!!!!" She squeals trying to get out of his ticklish grasp.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces