Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Avengers: School of Hard Knocks (A/O)(needs villains) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:54 am
Looking at the girl Peter smiled faintly. "good morning molly. Up and about with the day already I see" he commented stopping infront of her as he had gotten close. During the week or so he had been on the helicarrier Peter had studied up on the files of each of the students that had joined Tony's school.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:57 am
Molly smiled and nodded. She then saw he looked tired. "Did you not sleep? You look like you worked all night." she said. She then took out a container she had and opened it to show some muffins. "Here. You must be hungry." she said.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:13 am
Quite an astute one he thought as he watched her. Laughing a bit he nodded as he grabbed a muffin. "I knew there was something i had forgotten this morning lo and behold it was breakfast." Biting into the muffin it didn't take long for Peter to finish. "To your prior remark tho no i simply started work early but i did sleep last night" he chuckled.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:19 am
"Oh, well at least you got some sleep." Molly said with a smile. "I hardly slept. I was too excited for class today." she said.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:57 am
"Be careful with losing sleep a tired mind is liable to make mistakes" Peter warned her before looking towards the training room. He wondered for a moment who could likely be in it this morning but shrugged it off.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:22 am
Codi was surprised when Maria jumped on him, he managed to keep his balance and stay standing. When she mentioned rivaling Bruce he chuckled "I uh...I could never..." he stuttered out unable to finish his sentence

"alright settle down" Tony said without taking his eyes off the screen, he synced his palm pilot to the system "Jarvis you there?"

"yes Mr. Stark"

"Good. Run program 5a" suddenly the walls in the room started to push back making the room three times as big, a floor panel opened and a box elevated from the ground "okay Codi, this program was specialy designed to test your strength, now whenever you're ready I want you to lift that box.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:35 pm
"Yes Mr. Parker." Molly said with a smile. Even though he wasn't much older than her, she still had much respect for him. She then entered the training hall with him and stopped when it grew 3 times it's normal size. "Woah. I never knew it could do that." she said in awe.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:59 pm
Codi looked at the simple box centered in the room, his eyes turned to Tony who was grinning, he shrugged and stepped up to the box "alright then.." he bent down and put his hands in the small crevices on the sides of the box, he pulled up and was immediately stopped "what the..?"
Codi turned to the now laughing Tony

"come on kid, you didn't think it was going to be that easy did ya?" Tony said after regaining his composure "try again, but this time a little more effort okay?"

Codi nodded and looked down at the box, he closed his eyes and exhaled, trying to concentrate, suddenly the veins in his arms started to glow a bright red. Codi opened his eyes again, he bent down and gripped the box, with pure ease Codi lifted the box above his head as if it weighed nothing.

"excellent!" Tony said while he clapped his hands "well it seems you can easily handle 2 tons, I'm impressed"  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:02 pm
{Mind giving me a re-cap? I've been obbsessively playing Oblivion over the last week}  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:07 pm
[~Sure. Not much has happened honestly. At the moment Tony is testing Codi's limits and if I'm correct most of the other characters are in the training hall with them...

Skyrim ;3]  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:22 pm
((Claire's just out in the hallways somewhere, I haven't actually tried to get her anywhere... Not sure how easy the helicarrier will be for her to navigate))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:48 pm
{thanks}

Kasey slowly entered the training hall in human form  

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:08 am
(Parkers currenntly finished off a bottle of tequilla.himself so hes trying to get back to the barracks.)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:24 am
“Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves.”

Claire makes her way to what she believes is the training hall judging by what was being said inside. She quietly enters and stands next to the doorway.

“For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure.”
-Anonymous

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:35 am
"alright then let's double it" Tony started to dabble with the holographic keypad in front of him, he then turned to look at Codi who still had the box above him.

Codi's legs buckled a bit when he felt the wait increase suddenly , he increased his strength and managed to keep himself standing "I got it" he said with a light laugh.

"alright then, let's increase it" tony said with a wicked grin, he pressed the keypad again "let's go to ten tons!" he hollered out.

Codi felt himself being pushed down by the intense weight, he fell on one knee and could feel the straining in his arm. "Mr. stark...that's enough..." Codi managed to say in between the deep breaths. He couldn't take it anymore, he tossed the cube to the floor, when it hit it made a small crater on the ground.

"woah, take it easy kid I have to pay for that." Tony said as he reverted the cubes wait to zero. "alright it seems ten tons is your limit kid." He said, he went over to Codi and patted him on the back.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff