Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
not the ordinary love story (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:57 pm
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana

Luna smiles and nodds her head, before she noticed it was already 8 at night
"Oh crap i need to get home im sorry"
Luna grabbed her things and ran outside

"Crap. Well see ya." he said as he watched her run out. He then began to pick up his stuff as he walked out to his car.

Luna ran another 3 miles to where she lived
She rushed up to her room and layed on her bed smiling widely

He smiled as he drove home. Once he got home he text her, "So about that dinner.... well how about dinner and a movie tomorrow instead?"

Luna felt her cell vibrate so she went to check it.
She smiled and almost screamed out loud
she quickly replied
"Sure that sounds great!"

"Great. Where is your address? I'll pick you up at 7 tomorrow." He text back, smiling happily. He smiled excitedly.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:40 pm
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana

"Crap. Well see ya." he said as he watched her run out. He then began to pick up his stuff as he walked out to his car.

He smiled as he drove home. Once he got home he text her, "So about that dinner.... well how about dinner and a movie tomorrow instead?"

she quickly replied

"Great. Where is your address? I'll pick you up at 7 tomorrow." He text back, smiling happily. He smiled excitedly.

Luna thought to herself worried he would think different of her if he knew were she lived
so she decided to give him the address of the house down the road
"I live at 1422 jefferson avenue."  

Poyus

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:43 pm
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana

she quickly replied

Luna thought to herself worried he would think different of her if he knew were she lived

he smiled, "Sounds great. I'll pick you up tomorrow. See you l8r." He replied, since tomorrow was Saturday.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:59 pm
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana

she quickly replied

he smiled, "Sounds great. I'll pick you up tomorrow. See you l8r." He replied, since tomorrow was Saturday.

Luna set her phone down and fell asleep thinking about him  

Poyus

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:08 pm
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana

she quickly replied

he smiled as he took a shower before he climbed into bed and fell asleep. He smiled as he slowly fell asleep.

The next more he woke up excited.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:30 pm
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana

he smiled as he took a shower before he climbed into bed and fell asleep. He smiled as he slowly fell asleep.

The next morning Luna woke up cheerful she took a shower and tried to decide what to wear  

Poyus

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:44 pm
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana

The next morning Luna woke up cheerful she took a shower and tried to decide what to wear

He smiled as he woke up. He had slept in for a while. WHen he got dressed, he saw a message on his Facebook. He clicked on it... it was a message from his ex girlfriend, asking if he would come back to her. He simply replied one word, "No."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:11 am
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana

He smiled as he woke up. He had slept in for a while. WHen he got dressed, he saw a message on his Facebook. He clicked on it... it was a message from his ex girlfriend, asking if he would come back to her. He simply replied one word, "No."

Luna got ready and ran some errands,
When she got home she noticed at was already 6:30
Once she was finished she ran down the road and got there 5 minutes before he did
outfit  

Poyus

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:17 am
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana

Once she was finished she ran down the road and got there 5 minutes before he did
outfit

Alex pulled up several minutes later. He was wearing a pair of black pants and a red button shirt. He parked the car and quickly rang the doorbell. when she came down he smiled, "Wow... you look great!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:25 pm
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana

outfit

Alex pulled up several minutes later. He was wearing a pair of black pants and a red button shirt. He parked the car and quickly rang the doorbell. when she came down he smiled, "Wow... you look great!"

Luna blushed and smiled
"Thank you, you do as well shall we go?"  

Poyus

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:58 pm
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana

outfit

Luna blushed and smiled

"Of course." He said and smiled, as he walked her to the car. He opened the door open for her and let her climb in. He then got in the driver's seat, "So what movie do you wanna see?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:51 pm
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana

outfit

Luna blushed and smiled

"Of course." He said and smiled, as he walked her to the car. He opened the door open for her and let her climb in. He then got in the driver's seat, "So what movie do you wanna see?"

Luna got in the car and buckled herself in, as he asked her what she wanted to see she blushed from being embarrassed
"umm I dont know I have never been to the movies before"  

Poyus

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:06 pm
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana

outfit

Luna blushed and smiled

Luna got in the car and buckled herself in, as he asked her what she wanted to see she blushed from being embarrassed

He looked at her, "Never? Haven't you ever been taken there for a date?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:16 pm
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana

Luna blushed and smiled

Luna looked down saddly
"I have never been on a date...no guy has ever been interested in me"
"I was asked out once but it was a bet for a bunch of guys.."  

Poyus

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:58 pm
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana

Luna blushed and smiled

Luna looked down saddly
"I have never been on a date...no guy has ever been interested in me"
"I was asked out once but it was a bet for a bunch of guys.."

"What a bunch of douches..." He replied. He then looked over at her then back at the road. He thought about it for a moment, "Will you count this as a date with me?"  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff