Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Harpston: City Quarentined ((OPEN & ACCEPTING)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:55 pm
T-Bone shook his head at Price's question. "No clue. Those things could be anywhere right now. We're gunna have to choose a door, and hope they don't see us." He said. "But... If I had to pick... I'd say we go for the back. And as far as meds, I grabbed some during my distraction. I got 5 bottles of pain killers, some bandages, and some disinfectant in my pack." A shatter came from upstairs... A window had been broken.

The man peaked over the table... The others were gone... He stood up, and fired at the desk they were at. "C'MON OUT!!" He screamed... Nothing. The man ran around the desk and aimed his gun, expecting to be attacked... They were really gone... "Fine then... I'll hunt you little bastards down." He growled. Two large eyes showed through the darkness of a near by hallway... Then 3 more pairs appeared... The Watchers crept out of the dark, and inched closer, the man completely unaware in his hate filled plotting...

Screams came from upstairs, followed by the sounds of Watchers feasting... Bones snapping, flesh being ripped, and the fading sounds of the distressed man. "There goes our buddy." T-Bone said sarcastically. "They'll be on us next." T-Bone looked out through a nearby window into the back alley. In the alley sat a bus! "Hey! Out there!" T-Bone exclaimed! If the bus still had gas, it could be a quick way out of this mess!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:37 pm
Price nodded as T-Bone directed him towards the bus, it was a smart move IF and only if it had gas, if not... Well this wouldn't end well or the group. Another problem Price saw as he opened the back door leading into the alleyway was that the watchers might be able to catch up while they try and dodge incoming traffic such as zombies or other cars and any obstructions as the city had been ******** up for a while now. Price was about a third of the way there now as he heard screams from the watchers now moving downstairs most likely and that did not make him too happy. "I don't suppose you couldn't use your pistol on the incoming bastards could you?" Price asks T-Bone as the undead that were in the area start making their way towards the group, especially the ones they were running too that were near the bus. "Also who wants to drive? I can use my rifle to help keep off any unwanted distraction."  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:45 am
Though T-Bone wasn't bleeding out, he'd still lost a good amount of blood from the wound. His vision was a little distorted as he looked behind them. "Yeah, I got this." He said to Price, attempting to shake off his dizziness. The room spun slowly, and blurred as he aimed his gun for the stairs while they moved.

One Watcher jumped out from the staircase, landing on all 4s. The darkness of the room hid all but it's silouhette, and large, baseball sized eyes as they gave an erie glow. It's head twisted to the side, the sound of it's spine cracking. It's large eyes locked on to the group, as it let out a terrifying scream! It's long apendages flailed as it began to franticly run for them!

T-Bone clenched his teeth as he fired his 9mm! The bullet grazed the monster, causing it to tumble over it's own feet!

The Watcher slammed into some shelves, scrambling to pick itself back up for a 2nd assault! It jumped onto more shelves, one to another, causing them to topple and crash!

T-Bone aimed again, this time hoping for a more fatal shot! BANG!

The Watcher flew at the others, but slammed to the floor, limp. The shot had gone straight through one of it's eyes, and out the back of it's skull.

"Someone else needs to drive. I can hardly make a shot, let alone drive a bus." T-Bone said, he looked to Erin "We need you to drive. Between Nikita's arm, Price's possible bite, and my blood-loss, you're the only one that's still in one piece." T-Bone said. "We'll keep these rotten f**ks off the bus."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:40 pm
"Somehow I knew I was going to end up doing something like this...", Erin sighs as she rearranges her rifle a little. "As long as no bullets get wasted, someone can use my rifle." She does a quick scan of the area and, once seeing the coast is relatively clear, darts out to the bus with a knife in each hand in case anything nasty is on board.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

MackieGee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:00 pm
yum_tamago Nikita yum_tamago

User Image

"Yeah, you are the only one capable of driving right now" said Nikita with slightly apologetic eyes. When exiting the building, more zombies occupied the street, even the way towards the bus was swarmed by countless zombies. She drew out her katana and charged through the mountain of zombies in her way. Knowing that gun shots would attract more of them their way, Nikita didn't waste any time and slashed through every single undead in her way. Looking back towards the group trailing behind her, she thought to herself, "This group is getting more dysfunctional, all but one of us is injured, soon we won't be able to survive this"

Knowing that Erin is their only hope for driving a vehicle, Nikita cleared a way for her to hop into the bus with minimal effort. The thrill of using her katana had pumped in more adrenaline into her veins, which made Nikita less aware of the pain on her left arm. Though with only one hand swinging the katana, Nikita's blows were less accurate and less powerful than before, not that it was hard to rid off those zombies. their cluelessness was to their advantage.

Once the bus is safe to board, Nikita positioned herself in the far back seat and narrowed her eyes at the distant clouded figures approaching them. At first, a slight glimmer of hope filled in her thoughts as Nikita guessed that the approaching figures was a rescue team send to the city to evacuate any survivors but the closer it got, the clearer it came to Nikita that those weren't a rescue team but a pack full of zombies dragging their feet towards them. Nikita turned towards the drivers seat and yelled "I THINK WE SHOULD GO, NOW!"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:26 am
Once T-Bone was on board, he looked out one of the windows, checking for the Watchers. One slammed onto the top of the bus! It pounded it's fists on the metal roof, denting it! "You little s**t!!" He yelled out, refering to the Watcher. He opened a window, aiming his pistol, in hopes it would rear it's ugly head.

The beast's head hung over the side of the bus! It screamed at T-Bone!

"SHUT UP!!" T-Bone yelled back! He fired, sending the Watcher off to the ground! T-Bone closed the window "Goddamn it, all this f**king screaming! My damn ears are starting to ring." He exclaimed. The zombies began creeping closer, growing more aware of the survivors!

The Watcher T-Bone shot was half dead as it lay there, attempting to crawl. The bullet was just barley lodged into it's brain, leaving it disabled. It used it's long arms to drag itself around, but plopped down behind one of the tires of the bus. It's large maw stretched as it let out a howl...

T-Bone stared out the window into the street, shrouded by night and fog. "Oh... Good... F**king god." From the crowd of incoming zombies, walked a Horror. It walked like a gorilla, it's large tree sized arms cracked the ground and crushed any zombies in it's way... The beast sniffed the air, blood oozing from between it's large fangs... It's buldging white eyes rolled in their rotten sockets, aiming right for the bus... "Price... Price!" He called out "GET ON THE BUS!!" T-Bone yelled!

The Horror snarled, a low rumbling growl as steam rolled out of it's mouth. It slammed it's giant fists down repeatedly! THe beast threw itself forward, charging at them! Zombies were thrown out of the way as if they were nothing! "RRRRAAAAAAUUUUUGHHHHH!!!"  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:38 am
Erin mumbles to herself as she does a quick scan for the bus keys only to mutter a curse when they didn't seem to be anywhere. "Anyone see the keys? Cause I doubt I can start the bus up in time without them." She starts looking around the floor and looks under a seat and grimaces. "Never mind, I got them...", she says as she pulls a bloody arm out from under the seat and pries the keys out of its hand.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:10 pm
Price had let the others get on first as he shot down the Walkers one by one starting with the closer ones. After a couple seconds the Watcher jumped on top of the roof of the bus and Price quickly aimed up at it trying to get a shot till he heard T-Bone yell "SHUT UP!" And then a gun shot. The creature fell off the bus and Ace returned to firing at incoming walkers. Soon enough though he heard T-Bone yell again. "Why should.." Price stops as he sees the Horror coming up "...Oh ******** me." Price says as he quickly climbs in and closes the door, even though that wouldn't really help. Afterwards he quickly made his way to the back of the bus and positioned himself and his rifle aiming out the back "PLEASE DRIVE!"  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:26 am
T-Bone leaned out a window, firing off his pistol at the Horror! His bullets ricocheted off it's hard skull, only pissing the beast off further! T-Bone elbowed the side of the bus out of frustration! Nothing f**king stopped this thing! He noticed a nearby car had gasoline seeping from it's gas tank! T-Bone quickly reached into his pocket, and pulled his lighter out. He whipped it out, into the gas, and attempted to shoot it!
BANG! Miss!
BANG! "F**k!! C'MON!"
BANG! The lighter exploded! The gas caught the spark, and went up in a boom!

The Horror was lit on fire! Roaring and shrieking at the others as it dropped down onto it's forearms, struggling to move while it's body burned!

T-Bone pulled himself back into the bus "GO, GO, GO!" He yelled out! The Horror was too preoccupied with the fire to attack the bus, but for god only knows how long!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:28 am

User Image

Trouble seems to be following them wherever they went, more and more zombies or whatever kept pouring in on them. Nikita was not much of a help at this point, long range weapons are preferable now. A katana would not help them in the slightest, unless one of the Watchers managed to break into the bus. Nikita checked the back window for any small cracks which would eventually be an aid to break the whole window. A slight crack was present on the lower right corner, even a small rock would break the whole window if thrown with a precise position. "Price! Get your a** here and cover the rear end of the bus, this window could break any second!"

Nikita ran towards the driver's seat and helped Erin pry out the keys off the dead driver's hand. She dragged the dead body out of Erin's way and pierced her katana through the head. 'He won't be coming back now' A second later, the door flew open and the driver's dead body was thrown out of the bus. Nikita immediately close the door after, but her actions had already attracted one of the Watchers towards them. Nikita closed the door just in time before the Watcher had a chance to enter the bus.

BANG!! Even with the door closed, the Watcher slammed into the bus head on, it took two seconds for the Watcher to compose itself before slamming itself repeatedly on the door, slightly cracking the glass surrounding the door. Nikita stayed where she was reading herself, just in case the Watcher forced itself in.

MackieGee

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:21 am
((The arm was the only thing she found, not a whole body... But oh well, still works I guess))

Muttering curses, Erin attempts to get the bus to start with several failed attempts. Kicking the bus in frustration, the next attempt actually worked and she immediately starts coaxing the slow bus into motion.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:00 am
T-Bone stuck his head out the window, shouting at the zombies as the bus began to move! "KISS MY a**, YOU ROTTEN HEADED BASTARDS!!" Then reloading his pistol, taking a few shots at the shufflers. Most were pretty good head shots, T-Bone was still a bit dizzy. Suddenly, he heard the sound of the Watcher trying to smash in the doors! T-Bone leaned out the window a bit more, aiming for the beast! Shock ran through T-Bone's body, as he felt cold, moist, rotten hands grab his arm! A shuffler had grabbed T-Bone, and began to attempt to bite him! It's rotten, broken teeth came inches from T-Bone's upper arm! "s**t!!" T-Bone yelled! He yanked his arm forward, throwing the shuffler off! He aimed, and fired, the bullet piercing it's face, right between the eyes! He pulled himself in, checking his arm franticly! There was blood, but thankfully not his. He let out a huge breath of relief "Whoa... H... Holy s**t..." That was the closest he had gotten to getting bit... The feeling of an open undead mouth, mere seconds from biting his flesh stuck with him for a while. He gathered himself, taking aim at the Watcher again!  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:44 pm
Price quickly did as he was told and positioned himself in a nice steady spot that he could fire from even in a moving bus. By the time he got there through the Watchers were already banging on the door, the bus started to move, and T-Bone had almost got bit. "******** this is not my day." Price says as he starts to fire at the closest Shufflers, only firing on the Watchers if he had the shot, hell he even hit them once or twice. He left the Horror Alone for now as no matter how much of a threat it was, it wasn't the only problem they had. "Now that the bus is moving can one of you tell me how to kill this Howler without me having to waste all my ******** ammo?.. Oh yea, I am down to two and a half magazines, so about 45 shots left.. 44 shots left, if I am right."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:08 am

User Image

"Yeah, if any of you know how to kill these wretched huge creatures...this is a good time to tell" Nikita pivoted her weigh against the vehicle's door where the Watcher was. Relief came to her when she saw T-Bone aiming for the Watcher but soon he was caught by a shuffler, hope had dulled in her expression. He was at the brink of being an undead, if he does not pull himself together. Against her better judgement, Nikita lifted her weight off the door and started towards the aid of T-Bone.

Unfortunately the second she unguarded the door, the Watcher was ready to charge towards her. One minute Nikita was staring at T-Bone fighting away from a shuffler and the next her vision was pitched black. A Watcher had just entered the bus....

Minnta Aloripma
(OCC: Ops sorry, i got a little carried away there)

MackieGee

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:59 am
T-Bone saw as the Watch pushed it's way in! "SON UVA b***h!!" He yelled! T-Bone aimed his pistol for it, firing 3 shots at the beast, hoping for a good shot!  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff