Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sparx (full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:15 pm
Molly nodded and handed Jack the Captain Band. She smiled as Boris walked up and grabbed his hand happily. "Sorry I left you behind, I didn't want them to break something like last time." she giggled.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:54 pm
Jack took the band and immediately placed it on "I have absolutely no idea. thats what makes it even more fun" he was beaming  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:22 am
Boris smiled. "It's okay Kitty, I'm not mad. If I were, I'd be breaking stuff" he said as he looked down on Molly. She seemed so cute to him, though he was nervous about the relationship since he had the power to swing her around like a rag doll. He tried his best to forget it, but then he thought of fighint random strangers in the tournament.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:46 am
"Alright Team, I got some stuff to prepare for the tournament so I'm heading off, we'll meet up tommorrow after school and we'll kill some tiems beofre the match starts" he turned and dashed off "Its gonna be awesome" he leaped up and shot a phantom hand to the windowsill high above and was launched upward  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:06 am
As Boris looked at Jack go, he thought of that one Nursery Rhyme Jack and Jill. Maybe Jack'll fall and then someone named Jill will fall trying to catch Jack. That would be interesting, but Boris did not want to see Jack fall, because if he did, they would be out of the tournament, and they would not be able to win the grand prize money. "Don't fall Jack, or we won't be able to win!" he shouted.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:47 am
Molly looked at Boris and smiled then looked at Iris. "Hey, me and Boris were gonna go get some coffee and something to eat. Wanna come with?" she asked with a smile.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sweet Tyni

Fashionable Shopper

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:44 am
Iris gave a small smiled, "Yeah, I think I will. I don't have anything else to do tonight anyway."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:08 am
"Ok, I'm buying." Molly said happily and lead both Iris and Boris to her favorite cake and coffee shop. "Do you like sweets?" she asked Iris.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:27 pm
(timeskipping in 30 minutes, if you got things to say say it now. be back in 30)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:22 pm
The next day, Jack couldn't stop thinking about today's match, he could barely sleep last night. Lex on the other hand sleptthe whole night and the whole day in Jack's hoodie. all that bouncing of excitement his owner had didn't faze him. Jack was struggling to count down the minutes, the day felt like ti was taking forever, once the Bell rang he was the first to stand and sprint out the door and at the gate waiting for his friends with a bag in his hand. "Today's the day, todays the day, todays the day."  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sweet Tyni

Fashionable Shopper

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:31 pm
As Jack was darting out of class he heard the sound of shooting coming from the shooting range where the archery and marksmanship clubs were at. Jack had to go down to investigate and when he opened the door he noticed a crowd of people surrounding Iris who was firing down range with her sniper.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:36 pm
Jack looked around seeing the crowd and stared at Iris "What she doing here when we got to get ready" he stepped in and walked up to her.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sweet Tyni

Fashionable Shopper

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:39 pm
Iris sensed Jack walking up behind her and raised a finger to signal him to be quiet, as she took another shot and fired exactly in the middle of the target down range. She then stood up and looked at Jack as her gun disappeared, "Why hello Jack." she said with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:48 pm
"What are you doing, here we gotta meet up at the school gate remember?" Jack reminded her. Lex poked his head out and yawned  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:50 pm
Molly yawned as she walked through the halls. She was so tired from school and catching up with homework. Also she was tired from keeping herself cool. She couldn't afford to pay her apartment AC bill and the building was really hot. Normally she was really cold but the hot stuffy room made her feel like she had been melting and gave her a fever. She was hoping to win the prize money to help her pay off her bills. She then heard shooting and went to see that was going on and saw how good she was with a rifle. She smiled and made sure none of her friends knew her condition.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff