Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Colors and Mayhem - Homestuck RP - Accepting/Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:49 pm
Ashtar looked visibly excited as she looked over Rayela and Dolfar, taking the chance to study their behavior and conversation. It was between bluebloods too, a rare find! So far she could see that things were quite abnormal between them, as they weren't trying to kill each othe yet. (Then again, it hadn't been long and there was plenty of time for them to try and manipulate one another.) They also seemed to be on fairly amicable terms, which was again a rare sight. Ashtar remained silent, but Rayela would probably notice by her expression and body language that she was in 'study mode' once again.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:54 pm
Ilixay doesn't bother hiding the fish pun induced grimace appearing on her face as she watches her lusus get closer. "dOn't need them fOr anything, sO i guess yOu may as well have them." That said, the purple blood walks into the water to cautiously claim the carcass Rixa had brought and was now circling.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:08 pm
"~yay!~ ^3^" Delphi clapped her hands together happily. "~thank you Lixi!~ ^3^" Her bucket and pail disappeared into her sylladex as she scurried over to the purple blood, trailing alongside her so she could collect her new bones.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:18 pm
Reaching the body, Ilixay starts towing it towards shallower water, Rixa only being able to get it so close before running the risk of beaching herself. Once the troll reaches shallower water, the lusus swims off to do only she knew what. The purple blood pulls a knife from her sylladex and begins cutting into the carcass and tossing the bones towards Delphi. "seen any Of thOse lOw blOOded ******** arOund?"

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:49 pm
Dolfar puts away his cane and stares at Ashtar. "Don't think I've met you. Can't say I like your insistence upon anonymity, but I won't begrudge you for it. With the way some of my neighbors act, though, you'll want to show your color, before they find out on their own, and trust me when I say that you don't want them to find out on their own."
He steps closer, leaning towards her. "You are quite attractive, though. That's abnormal, especially for some of Ray's friends. Tell me, have you read anything by Troll Ovid?"

((Can't think of a name for Ovid except Troll Ovid. But considering that there is a troll who exists named Troll Will Smith, I can hardly be blamed for it.))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:07 pm
{Everyone's fair game, six letter troll name or no.}

"thank you, for both the advice and compliment." Ashtar smiled in her own warm, sheepish way. "as for troll ovid, yes, i have. several times over. his works are most fascinating, especially metamorphoses."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:08 pm
"Jegus, Dolf, let her keep her personal space, huh?* Ano/ are you calling my frieno/s ugly??" Rayela peered over her sunglasses with an eyebrow raised in displeasure and annoyance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"~nope nope!~" Delphi ran around catching the bones thrown at her and adding each one to her sylladex. "~and that's fine with Delphi!~ ~Delphi doesn't want those stinky lowbloods by her ocean~ >3<"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:25 pm
"wOuld have been tOO easy if yOu had. dO yOu cOllect trOll bOnes?", the purple blood asks. She tosses the last bone, the skull, at the fuchsia and sticks the remains into her sylladex. She would deal with it after finding some low bloods to torment and, hopefully, slaughter.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:36 pm
Dolfar backs away from Ashtar, trying to avoid Rayela. "Not all of your friends! Just most of them! And also you."

((Zelly, how would you feel about our characters being ex-Matesprits?))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:24 am
((Sure! : D ))

Rayela's eyebrow twitched. She remained perfectly still otherwise, but that only lasted a few seconds before she took a swing at him. "I can't 1oelieve I was ever flushed for you!!" she cried while her fist headed for Dolfar's face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"~if Delphi finds 'em, yeah!~ ~Delphi's not picky about bones~" Delphi said while admiring the skull with a smile. She could always do with more skulls.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:31 am
Rayela should not have said that. Especially since Ashtar would probably psycho-analyze/grill for gossip her later. She was already removing a pen and notepad from her fetch modus, scribbling down notes on Rayela's behavior as well as a few observations and notes on Dolfar as well.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:11 am
A feral grin spreads across Ilixay's face, "i may have mOre bOnes fOr yOu sOOn then." She takes a brief moment to rinse some of the blood off herself in the ocean before heading further inland to hunt for low bloods.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:52 am
"~yay!~ ~troll bones are hard to get!~" Delphi said as the skull disappeared into her sylladex. Hopefully Ilixay wasn't feeling too violent, or she wouldn't be able to carry all her loot back.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:19 am
Dolfar ducks, having seen this coming. "Easy now. You could break my glasses." He steps away, smiling a bit. "I think I'll talk to you when you're in less of a bratty mood. How is Lumari doing?"  

Mad Haru

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:33 am
"UGH!* This is why I can't stano/ high 1olooo/s!* They're all such 1oulge nooks!*" Rayela said turning away from Dolfar with a huff. "Ano/ Lum's fine* Like I saio/, I just got o/one posing for one of her paintings*" Her lusus started tugging on her leash. "Oh, sorry Nyx* You can go if you're hungry*" she removed her lusus's leash, the large wolf giving her troll a lick on the cheek before running off.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff