Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Book Smarts V.S. Street Smarts. (needs street smart guy) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:43 am

the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Alex smiled laughing a little. He nodded. "Yeah i see. I also that your blushing to. Your cheeks are red and here to." he kissed her back softly. Suddenly his phone started vibrating. He sighed and took it out opening up a text he got. He shot up to his feet. "im sorry i have to go. I'll see you later." he said running like hell.

Amy looked at him "What's wrong Alex?" she asked then he shot out of the room. She got up and started chasing after him, she wanted to know why he was suddenly running away but when he left her yard she lost him and sighed. Walking back to the house and up to her room she remembered that he gave her his number.

Alex was running to go save a friend and get him out of a fight. When he got to his friend he joined in a big fight. After a while the fight ended with Alex the victor. Though he gotten a few good hits. He went home sighing and took a bath.

Amy sat on her bed and with a sigh she pulled out her phone, to scared to call she texted him 'Hey it's amy. I was wondering why you left so fast'

Alex heard his phone vibrate. He took it out and read the text. "hey sorry about that. A old friend of mine texted me to come save his a** from a big fight." he texted getting out of the bath and dried off.

Amy smiled when her phone lit up, letting her know she got a text. Opening it she giggled 'Well it is a good thing you are such a good friend' she texted back

Alex smiled as he read her text. "well to be honest i dont like him but because he was a friend of my mothers i just help him."
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:32 am

Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Alex was running to go save a friend and get him out of a fight. When he got to his friend he joined in a big fight. After a while the fight ended with Alex the victor. Though he gotten a few good hits. He went home sighing and took a bath.

Amy sat on her bed and with a sigh she pulled out her phone, to scared to call she texted him 'Hey it's amy. I was wondering why you left so fast'

Alex heard his phone vibrate. He took it out and read the text. "hey sorry about that. A old friend of mine texted me to come save his a** from a big fight." he texted getting out of the bath and dried off.

Amy smiled when her phone lit up, letting her know she got a text. Opening it she giggled 'Well it is a good thing you are such a good friend' she texted back

Alex smiled as he read her text. "well to be honest i dont like him but because he was a friend of my mothers i just help him."

Amy giggled again 'Well that's good too, so what are you doing?'

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:39 am

the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Alex sighed smiling. "i just got out of the bath and getting dressed." he texted throwing on some pants and a button up shirt.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:42 am

Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Alex sighed smiling. "i just got out of the bath and getting dressed." he texted throwing on some pants and a button up shirt.

Amy saw the text and blushed a deep red 'Sorry did I text at a bad time?'

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:03 am

the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Alex saw her text and laughed a little. "No. Im just relaxing. smile " he texted laying down on his bed.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:09 am

Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Alex saw her text and laughed a little. "No. Im just relaxing. smile " he texted laying down on his bed.

'Ok just making sure its ok to text you and it not get awkward' Amy sent the text then blushed 'not that I would be awkward around you or anything' she texted again 'I mean I can but its not normal' she kept sending texts that made her feel more and more awkward 'it is normal tho just not for me' she sent 'I mean I do get awkward but not a lot only around you' she sent 'oh forget it'

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:14 pm

the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

'Ok just making sure its ok to text you and it not get awkward' Amy sent the text then blushed 'not that I would be awkward around you or anything' she texted again 'I mean I can but its not normal' she kept sending texts that made her feel more and more awkward 'it is normal tho just not for me' she sent 'I mean I do get awkward but not a lot only around you' she sent 'oh forget it'

When Alex read the texts he smiled and laughed. "You dont have to feel awkward. . . Though i bet your blushing arent you?"
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:07 pm

Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

When Alex read the texts he smiled and laughed. "You dont have to feel awkward. . . Though i bet your blushing arent you?"

Amy giggled and blushed more then she already was "Shut up"

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:08 pm

the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Alex laughed a little more. " smile i'll take that as a yes." he texted smiling.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:50 pm

Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Alex laughed a little more. " smile i'll take that as a yes." he texted smiling.

'Take it how ever you want' Amy giggled and sent

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:14 pm

the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

"hey i have a question. . . . By any chance would you maybe like to see a movie?" text blushing faintly.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:22 pm

Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

"hey i have a question. . . . By any chance would you maybe like to see a movie?" text blushing faintly.

"Depends, when and what movie?" Amy texted back

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:25 am

the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

"I dont know. We could check out what there is. Plus if the movies dont work out i know a pretty fun place." i texted smiling happily.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:27 am

Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

"I dont know. We could check out what there is. Plus if the movies dont work out i know a pretty fun place." i texted smiling happily.

"Sounds like a date to me" Amy texted with a giggle

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:33 am

the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

"Sounds like a date to me" Amy texted with a giggle

"it basicly is. Alright so when is it good for you?" he texted smiling feeling his heart race a little.
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff