Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage Monument Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:58 pm
User Image

Blinking a few times as if to clear a haze, Sae covered her mouth as if she were shocked. "Oh. I should have been more clear. Leave to another area of the room. You are going to agitate my patient and you are bleeding everywhere." As Maylee hunkered down into her seat, Sae sighed. She would have smacked Jae upside the head for being so bratty and disrespectful to her elders. dead for trying to save the gates... The information she had heard. It couldn't have been about her daughter. She had to keep believing Jae and Samuru would return safe and sound. Sae loved her daughter and she cared about Samuru like her own as well. "To do my job it is unnecessary to know the circumstances of the patient. My priority is to make sure Mrs. Sanmiitai is comfortable. Should you agitate her and make my job harder I will have you seated in another corner of this building." She wasn't asking her nor leaving it open for negotiation. She was telling her exactly what would happen if the young woman started to get snippy once more. Flitting over to one side, where the IV line was situated, Sae checked the levels. She placed her finger tips at the artery at the malnourished womans wrist and paused, getting her reading. Finished she looked at the Sanmiitai's mother's eyes and sighed. Placing her hands on her hips she scowled slightly. "I would have smacked Jae for less. Mrs. Sanmiitai you should recover quickly so you can properly instruct your daughter on how to respect her elders properly. You are missing out on the most difficult stages of their rebellious years." Grabbing a small clip board she jotted down some notes before letting out another sigh. The girl looked too much like Samuru to ignore. Moving over to her she stood before the seated girl with her hands on her hips. "Condition." Sae asked, looking at the girl with a cross expression. It was the same one she used on Samuru when he had wandered in with new bruises and gashes.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:34 pm
| Konohagakure | Chuunin | Bukijutsu Sensor | Koton [ Steel Release ]|
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Maylee Sanmiitai †
|Youngest Sanmiitai Triplet|
+ Suchīru nobi Akira +
"The finest steel has to go through the hottest fire."

Maylee shot a dirty at the woman when she stated bleeding everywhere. Maylee sat quietly holding her nose, which wasn't doing her much good. It was broken and refused to stop bleeding. Along with the cuts everywhere else. Apparently, Samuru failed to fill this woman in on what Maylee's childhood was like with her mother. She looked at the woman when she spoke about smacking Jae for less. Then turned the conversation to May's mother. Telling her that she should recover quickly so she could properly instruct May on how to respect her elders properly. "Oh yeah...just like how she did after my dad died?" Maylee opened her mouth. "With the back of a hand and a split lip or black eye or a couple of broken ribs to show." Maylee informed Jae's mother. Her eyes were harsh on the woman. "Her..."proper instruction"...was to hit me until I couldn't move." Maylee attempted to do air quotes with her fingers as she held her nose. "Even after that trauma, I still stay with her because she has no one else besides her rebellious kids." Maylee turned her attention away from Jae's mother. Not caring if the woman heard it or not. With a sigh the woman moved to in front of May. Maylee looked up at the woman when she asked her condition. Maylee opened her mouth to protest her help. But instead, "A few busted ribs, maybe the cause of why my mouth is filling with blood. A broken nose..." She removed her hand to show Jae's mother. Before returning to pinching the bridge. "I was thrown through a window, so I have several cut everywhere." Maylee speak clearly. "And could you not give me such a cross expression. I don't like people staring at me in any form of way." It wasn't a warning or threat. But a request. Yes Maylee was reckless, but it bothered her when people, she didn't know, stared at her.

"Mess with my Onii-chans, and I will burn you alive."

| Chakra Count: 350 / 350 |
| Stamina: 175 / 175|
| Oracle Raidus: 5yards |
| AC: 5050 |
| Ryo: 2300 |
| Theme: Into the Fire |

{{ OoC:: }}

digital m u f f i n s

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:07 am
User Image

Beaten to a pulp. So this was the extent of it. Samuru had never said a word of this to Sae but it explained a lot. In the eyes of children parents are gods. When they suddenly cause you harm not even hell seems to scare them. It didn't make Sae feel any bit sorrier for the girl. Instead it made her more critical. You didn't choose your parents but you choose how you lived your life. Clearly, Maylee was holding onto her trauma and letting it define her. How long has Jae known about the Sanmiitai's issues? The white haired medic thought. Apparently Jae was into secrets now and that stung Sae. "Rebellious or not you could have simply left her. Escaped your situation but you stay because you love her and know she is good. Being snarky about it doesn't change anything." Sae commented, the stubborn parallels in Jae and Sae's personalities mirroring one another in this moment. Like mother like daughter. "If you don't want to be stared at then don't give people a reason to stare. Kicking up a fuss is not going to make people stare at you any less, nor is that mouth of yours either. The nail that sticks out gets hammered down." Sae chided, her words were harsh but her tone was soothing. She was inspecting the girls nose now.

Activating her chakra with one hand she had the healing bubble going. With her other she looked into Maylee's eyes, slightly apologetic. Quickly she pinched the swollen area of the nose together quickly until she heard and felt a 'snap'. She had to right the pieces in a straight line or they would set wrong. Supporting Maylee by grasping her shoulder she immediately had her other hand over the bleeding nose, pouring immense amounts of her healing chakra into the injury. "At least you aren't dead." Sae murmured, looking over the girls other wounds. Ribs needed to be set. If she was coughing blood it was probably from internal bleeding caused by the broken splinters of the ribs. "Tell me when you no longer feel the run from the blood. I have to give your nose the opportunity to heal the rest of the way on it's own. Its cartilage."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:36 pm
| Konohagakure | Chuunin | Bukijutsu Sensor | Koton [ Steel Release ]|

User Image
† Maylee Sanmiitai †
+ Suchīru nobi Akira +

Maylee would listen to the woman. Leaving would of been simple but there were other motives that kept them here. Maylee didn't love her mother not an once. It was more of a tolerance to the daft corpse that grew in love's place. The woman went on. Telling Maylee not to give people a reason to stare. That was just it, she never did. She frowned at the comment about her mouth. Maylee always got lippy with people because it was her way of pushing them away. If she said just the right thing, people would stay away from her.

As Sae activated her chakra and went forward for May's nose. Maylee released it and lend her head back a little as the woman grabbed hold of it. Maylee didn't flinch, didn't cry, or kick, as her nose was set back into place with a quick jerk and snap. Maylee turned her eyes away from the woman as she poured chakra into May's face; repairing her nose. Maylee looked at Sae when she commented about her not being dead. If you only knew. Maylee nodded when instructed to let Sae know when she could no longer feel the run from the blood. Maylee would sit quietly for a moment before speaking again. "It wasn't the case of simply leaving. There where other things that held us here." Maylee looked up at the ceiling and thought of the reasons they stayed. "Samuru made a promise to dad that we'd stick together. Once dad died, Rakuin was recruited into the position of Head of the clan. As I, well, I had to sit right along with Raku, if he dies, I become the next clan leader. We couldn't up and leave, at least Raku and myself. Samuru could of but because he's the eldest, he stayed to take care of us and even mom." She told the woman. "As for how I act, it's my defense to keep people away from me. It's the only way I know how to act. My mouth is my defense against people." Maylee looked at Sae. You don't handle me...you get handled by me...Your daughter knows that. "No matter what happened to us. We had each other and it was like that up until Jae came around." Maylee dropped her eyes. "After that, we siblings stopped being together. And I had to start relying on myself." Maylee shifted and no longer felt blood pouring out of her. "I can't feel the blood anymore." She told the woman. Maylee fell quiet again. "I'm better off being a loner, then replying on people. They just leave you in the times you need them most, anyways."

"Mess with my Onii-chans, and I will burn you alive."

| Chakra Count: 350 / 350 |
| Stamina: 175 / 175|
| Oracle Raidus: 5yards |

digital m u f f i n s

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:47 pm
The clone would huff and puff it's way up the path to the hidden caves that contained all the evac'd civilians and other shinobi that weren't quite that strong as of yet. After taking a short breather at the entrance the clone would run around and look for Maylee, first checking the spot that she was last seen at but she wasn't there. Seeing as he was sorta.. well 'lost', he began to ask around with a description of Maylee till he was finally pointed in a direction. After walking around for a bit Mr. Shadow would find what he was looking for and ran over to Maylee's side before wrapping his arms around her tightly in a big hug, completely unaware of her broken ribs, and oblivious to Sae. "Thank the Heavens you are okay!" It was then that the clone would feel something warm that wasn't skin. Pulling back he would look down to see her all cut up. He didn't do this.. Did she wonder off after talking to Samuru? Oh right.. Samuru.. That would be a tough subject he would have to mention sooner or later. "What happened!? How did you get so hurt? Why didn't you stay here.. I would of been right back.. Or well, the real me would of been right back. Masaru is still on his way here, I think he stopped by the Hospital."

Sin Indulged by Desire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:55 pm
User Image

&&&&ℳasaruUchihaChakra: ---/570Stamina: --/120The Devil Uchiha

『 Masaru would appear at the entrance to the secret caves leaning over, hand bracing himself against the wall as he gasped for breath, working off of only one lung currently and the other would need to be fixed soon or he would lose it. Upon falling to his knees and hunched over, the clone had feeling something was wrong turned the corner to see it's master hunched over near death. Running to his side, the clone would shoulder Masaru's weight and carry him over to Maylee and Sae before dispersing. Masaru was pretty banged up. Having decent cuts along his face that would definitely leave scarring, a punctured lung that was filling up with blood, and several severed pectoral muscles, he wasn't in the best condition. Bracing himself on a Stalagmite, the male would fight to breathe, barely keeping himself conscious. Upon coughing up blood he would collapse to the ground, flat against the cold stone, breathing still faint as his only opened eye was staring at Maylee's legs as free hand tried to make its way over to grab her. 』™
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
"Even if you learn the newest technique, it still wont match the skill that oozes from me.."

Village: Konohagakure
First Class: Ninjutsu
Second Class: Ninjutsu

Element: Katon || Enton || Doton || Raiton
Ryo: 両8,600
AC: 9,250

Sharingan Abilities: Copy || Clarity
Sharingan Stage: Inactive

Techniques Used/Active Techniques

Passive Skills
✘Flame Proficiency: Katon [ Fire ] ninjutsu cost [50%] less chakra to perform.

✘Heightened Reflexes: Masaru reaction time is much faster than others.

Sin Indulged by Desire

digital m u f f i n s
If you would please. D: Also, his closed eye is not injured, just too much dried blood over the eye to open it.

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:58 pm
User Image

Listening with half hearted interest Sae would have paid more attention to the girl had her fuses not been shorted out. Sae had no time to pity her nor her circumstances. Her story was just as bad as many others. Pity was not something the whited haired woman had to spare. She too lost her husband to duty and village in Yukigakure but she had not allowed herself to fall into despair. Nor would she ever again. It angered Sae slightly that the mother Sanmiitai was so weak willed. Now her children were showing similar characteristics. "Oh. Mhm.. She missed the whole analogy of "hammer that sticks out gets nailed down". If one truly wanted to blend in a stay out of the radar they did not stick out. Mouthing off, being angry at the world, telling strangers about family situations easily like she was doing now was a sign that said she actually wanted the opposite. Sae could only see it as a cry of attention from a child. Looking at her briefly when she uttered Jae's name it took all of Sae's willpower to remain where she was. Finishing up she moved to grab a cloth and wipe her hands. "Stop blaming people for everything. Take responsibility for yourself. First. My daughter didn't keep Samuru from communicating with his family. He did that all on his own. Every person has their own will. If they truly want to do something they will do it." Sae was having none of that. Bias aside her words were truth. Unless Jae had threatened Samuru or chained him down she didn't see how it was her fault. Samuru chose it. On his own. As a person he decided he wanted to take a break from that disaster of a situation. "Good. You are perfectly capable of relying on yourself and being responsible for yourself. You are kunoichi. Not some weak child. You claim to want to push people away yet you talk about being left alone. Its contradictory. Make up your mind." Sighing she crossed her arms over her chest, looking down a the dark haired teen. "Stand up on your own and not because you feel the world is against you but for yourself to make yourself stronger. Never rely on others for things you can achieve on your own. Kunoichi are not weak nor fragile. Especially as a clan head candidate. Remember...once you are strong enough the clans cant do anything to you. They need your power to make them strong. Stop letting them overpower you." Sae had forsaken her entire clan to marry the person she loved and give birth to Jae. Despite losing everything she showed them they did not own her and was happy she had.

The appearance of the clone stopped any sorts of continuation of clan talk, Sae looking away to attend to Mrs. Sanmiitai. She needed another drip for nutrients. It was then that another person, bloodied and struggling for breath appeared. Goodness... Flagging down the medics she pointed them in the boys direction, letting them work on him. Sae was retired. Using too much chakra would really tire her out and she was waiting for Jae and Samuru to return. Now she was worried. All the shinobi returning were injured. Where on earth are they?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:11 pm
| Konohagakure | Chuunin | Bukijutsu Sensor | Samurai Oracle | Koton [ Steel Release ]|

User Image

† Maylee Sanmiitai †
+ Suchīru nobi Akira +

Maylee frowned, having the feeling Sae wasn't listening to her one bit. Bet if Samuru told you that, you would of listened. She was uses to not being listened too. It was a reason why she pushed people away. Quit patronizing me! Her inner voice screamed. She blocked out Sae when she spoke about Jae not keeping Samuru from communication with Maylee and Raku. Samuru wouldn't of turned his back on us, willingly. I know he wouldn't. She thought quietly. Silence fell between the two before Sae spoke again. Her hand flexed into fists with every word this woman spoke to her. Each word was adding fuel to her hatred.

Before Maylee could say a word, a clone of Masaru came at her and wrapped it's arms around her. His loud acknowledgement of her being okay rang in her ear. But soon was questioned into what happened to her. How did she get hurt. why she didn't stay put. He would of been right back. His questions happened rapidly. "I went to help save the Apartments. Got a armored knee to the gut and face. Broke my nose and a few ribs. I hate staying put, Masaru. You took forever to get back." Then the really Masaru returned. Batted to all hell collapsing in front of Maylee. "My god! Masaru!" She cried out as she scrambled towards him and cradling his head into her lap. His chakra faded in and out. "You'er dying..." Maylee held onto his face. "You idiot." She called him. Maylee looked up for another Nurse. Sae seemed more pre-occupied with Maylee's mother to help the boy that fell at her feet.

"I need a nurse!" Maylee called out. Her eyes became frantic before looking about at Masaru. "Just hold on Masaru." A Nurse came running to their aid. She instructed Maylee to keep him comfortable as she worked on him. The young Sanmiitai nodded and kept his head in her lap as the nurse went to work quickly. Maylee bit her lower lip as she stared down at Masaru. "You can't leave me here..." She whispered to him. ...You promised. Tears started to form in her eyes as her blue orbs stared into his Onyx eye.

"You're hopes have become my burden. I will find my own liberation."

| Chakra Count: 440 / 440 |
| Stamina: 180 / 180|
| Oracle Raidus: 10yards |

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:02 am
User Image

『 ((Oh muffins you troll D; x3)) As Masaru's hand reached for Maylee, he couldn't help but think, 'You know.. ow.. For hating a village so much, it's a bit shocking.. ow.. that she decided to try and.. ow.. protect it..' He was taken aback a bit when she scrambled over to him and rested his head into her lap. When she stated that he was dying, he started to laugh but it came out as a cough that ended up splattering some of his crimson fluid of life all over the ground next to them. This punctured lung was really becoming a nuisance. The feeling of her touch was warm against his face and he quite enjoyed it. If only it could of happened during better circumstances, like maybe a date in the park or something. Alright, he deserved that. He was being an idiot when he rushed into that fight, but he was running on instinct to help the village and didn't really act with his brain. His body would begin to shake gently as he tried to pull himself up higher but to no avail. He was losing blood pretty bad to top it off. When Maylee told him to hold on, he simply nodded the best he could as he closed his eyes and tried to push the pain to the back of his mind. The nurse would arrive and begin to cleanse his body of dirt and dried blood and started to cut open his shirt so she could work properly. Yes, she was being gentle about it, but the movements that effected him caused him to grimace once more. His vision now partially restored since the dried blood had been removed, he would open both eyes as Maylee began to speak. His fresh blood spotted lips would start to curl into a faint smile as his onyx gaze stared back into hers. Slowly with his shaky arm, the male would raise his hand up to her cheek before using his thumb to wipe away tears from one of her eyes. "B-baka.. .. ..I don't.. break my promises.. w-with my.. loved ones.." The lacerations on his face that were still open would continue to bleed, along with the wound in his chest. As if in some sad ending romance movie, his arm would fall from her face and land on the cold stone as his face turned sideways, eyes closing. The only think letting Maylee know he was alive was that his chakra was still flowing, and then came the reassurance from the nurse that he had only passed out, probably from the pain or blood loss. Another nurse brought over a blood bag and found a little lip on a stalactite and held the blood bag up that way as she crouched on the other side of the Uchiha. Together they would begin to use healing chakra to work on the cuts to his face before the newer nurse would insert a tube into the hole in his chest and drain the blood from his lung before re-inflating it. After that, they began to close the wound via healing chakra and then started to repair his muscles. Luckily he wasn't too cut up and it was rather easy to fix him, just time consuming. He would be fine for now the nurse would reassure Maylee, and also stated that he would just need to rest and get some blood back. After a couple minutes the male would slowly open his eyes and become overwhelmed with sharp pains all over causing him to wince and squirm a bit. A tired and shaky voice would call out for Maylee before he started another coughing fit, only this time no blood coming out as a result. 』™
"Even if you learn the newest technique, it still wont match the skill that oozes from me.."

Passive Skills

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:47 am
| Konohagakure | Chuunin | Bukijutsu Sensor | Samurai Oracle | Koton [ Steel Release ]|

User Image

† Maylee Sanmiitai †
+ Suchīru nobi Akira +

She pressed her tear streaked face into his hand as he brushed tears away. Maylee couldn't help the sob that passed her lips as he spoke to her. Her eyes stayed on his as the nurse worked quickly to repair him. When his hand feel from her face and landed on the cold stone as his face turned to the side, eyes closed. May's heart stopped for a split second, but the nurse caught her with reassurance that he had only passed out.

Memories relapsed quickly. Memories of the time her father died, Maylee shut her eyes tightly. She wasn't going to relive that pain; not now. She open her eyes when the nurse gave her reassurance that he was going to live, he would need time to rest and get some blood back. Maylee nodded to the nurse showing that she understood. She would turn her eyes back to Masaru as he opened his eyes. "Stay still, baka. You're going to reopen your wounds if you squirm about." She command of him. "Shut up...Masaru." Maylee told him. "You need to rest. Don't be stupid like that, you hear me. I don't care what you think you are trying to prove. You made me a promise and if you break it..." She couldn't finish her angry rant at him. Her threat would of ended with her killing him herself. Maylee gave a soft sigh before looking at him with stern eyes. "Just rest, okay?" She told him as she brushed his bangs slightly off to the side.

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:23 am
User Image

『 Masaru would sigh mentally as he was told not to squirm about and did as instructed, trying to stop himself from moving about. Hearing for him to be quiet made him sulk a bit on the inside but he didn't let it show. As Maylee continue to give semi-lecture him he would sigh like a child getting caught before he even did anything. However, even though he was told not to move, there was a sharp stone poking into his back. With a bit of a groan/grunt, he would push himself up with his weak arms, sliding up more and leaning into the female's figure. To others this might seem a bit weird if they didn't know he had just underwent 'surgery', for usually the female would be against a male in this manner. Even though she didn't finish her angry rant, he knew what she was going to say, or had a feeling at-least. "I know.." Upon being ordered to rest he would simply give a gentle nod before snuggling himself into her more. It was happy like this really, but then the thoughts crossed his mind that ruined the moment. He would have to tell her sooner or later.. but when? Instinctively his arms wrapped around her frame and pulled her closer. "Maylee.. Love.. I just want you to know what happened, happened while defending the village and the people he loved.." Masaru would pause as he tried to figure out what to say. "Samuru.. he.. he uh.. Maylee, Samuru died fighting to protect the village.." The male's grasp would tighten even more as he embraced her, comforting her. "I know the plans you supposedly had.. But it seems Samuru decided to change his.. He seemed content here.. I mean.. Why else would he die trying to protect this place..?" 』™

Passive Skills

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:35 am
User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

With a sigh Sae stepped back and let the inept team of Konoha medics work on the boy. She returned her attention back to handing over needed materials and making sure her patient was disturbed. So much commotion around the mother Sanmiitai, it was getting a little taxing. She had tuned the two, Maylee and the boy, out for the most part up until she heard Samuru's name mentioned and news that he had been killed during the fight to protect the village. Her heart skipped a beat, Sae dropping the pan with instruments she had been holding. Her hands shook as the news continued to settle into her bones and the shock took hold. The older woman had to reach out for something to grab onto, her knees weakening on her. That's a lie! There was no way that stubborn, resilient pain in her backside would kick the bucket so easily. Sae loved Samuru like he own son and this news struck her hard. Jae... Sae thought immediately as a bunch of noise at the door caused the woman to look up.

The medic team that had been dealing with those injured at the gates rushed into the evacuation center with their line of patients, Jae one of those laying on the stretchers. Her wound had been healed somewhat, the Kunoichi still unconscious thanks to the sleeping jutsu placed on her. As she was set onto an empty bed, Sae spotted her daughter and dropped what she was doing to rush to her side. The Sanmiitai's forgotten. "Jae! What's wrong with her!" The medics told her that she was injured but fine. They looked to each other but hesitated. The led Sae to the side, clearing their throat and acting coy. It annoyed the retired medic and she snapped at them immediately "Spit it out. I don't have time for your games." They were surprised for a moment but proceeded. They informed her of Jae's instability and suicidal actions. Sae's face paled and she placed a hand to her forehead. She refused to think Samuru was gone. He was too strong for that. She didn't 'feel' it like she had when her husband had died. Looking to where Jae was laying Sae took instruction from the medics. She was to be secured for the time being and kept sedated until she had fully recovered. Sitting beside her daughter Sae brushed her pink bang from her face and swept them to the side. Taking her daughters hand in both of hers she refused to cry. Samuru wasn't dead. There was no way that was the truth. "Sa..muru..." Sae was at attention, looking down at Jae. Her daughter took this news as the truth...what was she supposed to do now? Now it was her turn to keep herself together for her daughter and collected she would be.

User Image

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:05 pm

User Image

† Maylee Sanmiitai †
+ Suchīru nobi Akira +

Maylee would frown a hard line as she knew Masaru was sighing to everything she was telling him. He would reply to her threat before wrapping his arms around her frame and pulling her closer. Or at least tired to. Maylee would raise an eye brow at him, "the village and the people he loved" throw her through a loop a little. When he paused, "What are you trying to say?" Oddly the hope of the kage dying had crossed her mind. But then a name that was so dear to her passed his lips. Her expression sank into fear. Her eyes grew wide and her jaw clenched tight. Then it became known. Samuru died during the fight. "Lair!" She shouted at Masaru. Tears fell faster at the news that her brother was dead. "Samuru...It's a lie!" Maylee clasped her hands on her face as the tears soaked her cheeks. Her world had finally crumbled around her.

Sae's voice rang in her ears; Jae was alive. But Samuru... Maylee pushed Masaru up, to where he was sitting up. "This is her fault..."Maylee hissed as she stood. Her chakra flared like a wild fire. "Because of her...my brother..." Maylee's hands balled into tight fists as her anger grew. Her sorrow quickly had turned into rage. Jae came back instead of Samuru. "I'll make her pay for this." Maylee took a heavily step towards Jae and Sae. Her tears vaporized into steam as her Katon chakra heated her body.

Before Maylee could take another step at the Ketsueki women. A person stopped her, stepping in front of her, but slightly off to the side, wrapping their arms around her to stop her from getting closer. "You SNOW HAG!!!" She screamed at Jae. "MY BROTHER IS DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU!!!" Her fury was going to be known. "If it wasn't for you, he'd still be alive! If you weren't in his life he wouldn't of turned away from us!!!" She tried to jump over the person's arms. She became wild. "Because of you, Samuru is dead! Because of you he couldn't focus on protecting himself." Her raven hair whipped around as she tried to pry the person off of her. "I'll kill you! I'LL KILL YOU!!!!" She threatened as anger took over. Her screams filled the room. "Because of you, he broke his promise to keep me safe! Because of you he broke his promises to our dad! YOU PULLED HIM FROM MY HANDS!" She thrashed about trying to break free of the one that kept her from getting closer.

The Maylee's eyes fell upon Sae. Jae took someone dear from me... "I'll make you pay, snow hag! I'll make you pay for this!!!!!" Maylee's body burned as the anger took over more. "I'll take the one you hold dearest to you! I'll end your mother's life, you hear me!" Her eyes become wild as her hair fell and covered half her face. As if over taken by a demon, Maylee didn't look like her normal self. "I'll kill her!" Her voice echoed through the area. And that was all she would repeat, "I'll kill her". Her revenge would be known. She would try to push the person that held her away so she could get closer to Jae and her mother. Maylee was like a wild animal in the persons arms as she tried to get away from them.

digital m u f f i n s
<3 ^_^

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:39 pm
User Image

『 When the female called him a liar he remained silent. He wasn't lying but he didn't feel like saying anything more on the subject because he felt the more he said it the more it would hurt. The only thing he did do however was shake his head. He didn't feel that anything else need to be said. Masaru would wince out of pain as he was forced to sit up but again chose to say nothing. However, when she blamed it on Jae he raised his hand to protest, "He made the decision on his own.." When Maylee took her first step Masaru bolted to his feet and wrapped his arms around her, stopping her even though it was sending an immense amount of pain throughout his chest. When Maylee would trip to jump over his grasp he only changed his position, sliding behind her and wrapping his muscular arms around hers from below like the Master Lock hold, just not the wrap around the neck. As she tried to pry herself free the male would take a step back which would result in Maylee leaning a bit, so if she tried to move she would fall, however the female stepped back as well and continued her thrashing about which was starting to open the wound on the male's chest. And it would seem the more she got pissed the hotter she got. If he let this go on any longer then things would get out of hand. With a grunt he would twist and throw Maylee back towards the exit and would continue to push against her whenever she tried to run past him. She was making this rather difficult.. When she charged again he would duck luck and push forward with his shoulder, causing Maylee to start to flip forward until he stood up, holding the female over his shoulder with one arm. "Jae is on suicide watch!" The male would call back to the woman he presumed to be Jae's mother. However the doctors probably already said something about it. Forming a seal, the two figures would distort before vanishing from thin air. --Masaru+Maylee Exit-- 』™

Passive Skills

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

The explosion of noise behind Sae made the woman turn her head in time to see Maylee barreling toward Jae and herself. Murder was written on her expression mixed with her grief and her craze. Her threats and irrational nonsense caused Sae to stand. Her chakra flared slightly, a raw amount of chakra building up in her hand. She was a retired kunoichi but was still deadly. Her red eyes glowed somewhat as she stood protectively before her daughter and Maylee. The boy wrangled Maylee down, despite his injuries, and reminded her of the situation Jae was in. She nodded her head once, acknowledging him. She was thankful towards him and if she had the opportunity would properly convey such thanks. Sighing she settled down, sitting in her seat one more and turning to reach out and take hold of her unconscious daughters hand only...Jae was seated upright now.

Gripping the edge of the blankets that were stretched across her lap she was looking down. Her pink hair spilled all over the place, messy and unruly. Her gaze was on a spot before her, expression void. There was no twinkle in her eyes. The lackluster hue of her light blue eyes seemed to emphasize Jae's disparity. "J-Jae!" Sae exclaimed, reaching for Jae's hand. The girl didn't budge, or even give acknowledgement to her name being called nor her mothers physical touch and presence. Jae had heard the whole thing. Maylee's anger and threats. They rang louder and louder in her mind, the sound growing deafening in her ears. Putting her hands over her ears, she tore lose from her mothers grip and began rocking forward and backwards. Was it her fault? Should she have just stayed away from the beginning. She should have just left him alone. He would have remained aloof to Konoha and would not have been at the gates. The decision had been his to leave her...which hurt Jae most of all. He had left her. Sae panicked seeing her daughter covering her ears a rocking like a mental patient. She tried to hug her daughter to a halt but Jae got worse. The rocking stopped but now she was muttering something under her breath. The words were jargon, jumbled and nonsensical. Sae leaned in closer to Jaes mouth to hear what it was her daughter was muttering... "I don't...want to be here..." With that Jae was moving then, reaching for anything closest to her that could do damage to herself. It was the small tray with surgery props on it. The scalpel. She took it and tried to bring it to her neck but was stopped. A medic moved in as Sae grabbed the hand with the scalpel and held her off. Both the medic and Sae wrestled with Jae, the pink haired kunoichi bucking and struggling. She shrieked aloud, trying to get her restrainers off of her. They strapped her to the bed, tying her arms down with leather, her mid section, legs and ankles. "LET ME GO!!! I WANT TO BE WITH HIM! I DONT WANT TO BE HERE!!!" She screamed, her howls echoing in the room the same way that Maylee's voice had carried. Her pupils were dilated, Jae pushing at her restraints with all of her strength. The stab wound at her side reopened, Jae bleeding profusely through her gown. The restraints bit into her flesh at her wrists and ankles, Jae rubbing them raw already. Sae was shocked into silence, covering her mouth and tearing up. "LET ME GO!!" The medics suggested putting Jae under the sleeping jutsu once again. Sae hesitated by saw the strain Jae was putting on her body. Sleep was probably the greatest factor. Nodding her head she watched as the medic waved their hand before Jae's eyes, Jae fighting the jutsu momentarily before going slack and falling into a forced slumber. Taking a seat, Sae was mortified. Her daughter...what was left of her daughter was unstable. Tears slid down the retired kunoichis face as she thought things over.

User Image

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces