Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Manifest Destiny - Accepting// Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:33 pm
(No problem at all)
Not moving the telescope from his eye Cryon simply continued to look around. "Nothing out of the ordinary Alexia" he told her as he pulled the telescope down closing it up and putting it in his small pack on his side. "So far what I could tell they have not changed in the week" he told her looking back to her. "Only the human's have changed within the week they do not seem to be prepping for war but it does seem like they are plotting something. What tho I cannot hope to understand" he sighed shaking his head somewhat as he frowned. His dark skin contrasting heavily with the green of the leaves around them.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:43 pm
Looking over in the direction of the human's settlement, she frowned which actually looked like a smile with her being upside down, but it was truly a frown. "We do not understand their ways at all though, so they could very well be readying themselves for an attack." Alexia stated, "Though this could also just be my paranoia. Who knows? You're going to inform the elder though, right? We shouldn't take risks..." The only reason she was acting like this was because the last time a group of her people didn't ready to defend themselves from an attack, she watched her family be slaughtered with her own violet eyes. She wasn't wanting to watch it happen again especially since she had made many good friends in this new village she came to after escaping and the elder who had found her was so kind and helped her out greatly, so he was like her second father as you might say. Though she was eighteen at the time, it doesn't null the gratefulness and trust the she-wolf held for him which in turn put him high on her list of those to protect with her own life.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:44 pm
"Well when all you remember of the thing is your a*****e dad waving the thing around and raving about one thing or another." Balthazar said bitterly. "I'm thinking of melting it down and having someone craft something new out of it. The thing's ancient and hasn't been touched for a few thousand years now, you know? It's a piece of junk!"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:49 pm
"No. Not yet atleast. I want to be sure before I alarm the elder. He doesn't need unneeded stress on him if they are infact not planning anything and simply using there tech to.... I don't know maybe explore the homeland like they did in years prior" he said even he wasn't very believing of his own words as he looked to her. "Your paranoia is just. These creatures from what I have seen are not honest. The human's atleast hide there true intentions while they continue to mine our land to take the holy stones" he said a small growl forming in his throat for a moment. "These demon's aren't like the human's even in there settlements. There is another faction but they have atleast in my eyes garnered the respect of the tribe for there treatment of the land" he told her speaking of course of the elves.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:49 pm
"Do what you like with it." Feeling that she might have been unintentionally making him angry, Ophelia moved to plant a soft kiss on his cheek. "Is there anywhere you want to go, love? Any part of this new colony that you might want to see?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:52 pm
Balthazar's mood was instantly lifted with the kiss. "Nah, I'm happy just following you around for a while. I don't even know what this place has and where it is. Although we should go see how mining's been going."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:01 pm
"You know, I've never slept with an elvish woman before," Ren noted, inclining towards Lenore in a...disgusting manner. Lenore frowned, her eyes giving him a disproving look. She made a click with her tongue and turned away from the human. "Men, no matter what species, are undeniably burdensome." She shook her head, her expression holding slight dismay. She smirked, crossing her arms. "If you are only flirting with me to get a discount on my merchandise, think again human. It'll be very difficult to attract an elvish woman like myself," she murmured, as if teasing him. Lenore liked playing with her food after all.

Ren frowned, leaning back. "5000."

"6000."

"5500."

"6000."

"Damn, woman."

"I won't go lower. 6000 or no deal."

Ren debated with himself before giving the elf a disposed look. "Fine." He looked a tad pissed off, if only because he lost to a woman. An elf at that. "But I meant what I said earlier," he said sourly, wanting to at least get something out of it.

Lenore laughed; it was too easy. She held her hand out. "Sorry, but I prefer not to get my feathers ruffled for anyone," she murmured, trying to give him a sort of apologetic look. She felt sort of sorry for the fool, but her line of work was her line of work.

Ren handed her the money, much to his distaste. "Well, if you ever need a tender ruffle, you know where to look," he noted, giving her a grin before taking his supplies and heading back to the monstrosity that was The Argyle, which was docked behind him. The air ship was still, besides its sails wavering. Yet the people on it were bustling, unloading supplies and the such. They were the first to occupy this area as sent by the king and therefore were here for quite awhile. He sighed tirelessly before shoving the merchandise on board.

Lenore pocketed the money with a grin, walking away from the docks with a pleased manner. The captain was such a sucker. Perhaps she would give him a visit when they'd meet again. But as for now, Lenore was content in her earnings. She wrapped her cloak around her, concealing her agile frame and went about to search through the human settlement. Lenore had come here for the stones, but if she could profit off these sorry suckers, then by all means she would milk this land for all it's worth.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:03 pm
She knew he was right about not needing to alarm the elder right away, but she just couldn't shake her fear. The image of her parents' deaths continually popped up in her mind. "Maybe I could run down there and spy, stay hidden in the shadows." the she-wolf suggested, feeling antsy. She dropped down onto the ground and stood straight up, staring over the land the human inhabited. "They're ruining our land and stealing what is not theirs. We should at least try to make sure they aren't planning anything evil against us." the young wolf said, "We have a right to know! Those despicable creatures... Both, the humans and demons..." She glared at the two faction's areas. The land was not there's to take! It was the Beastfolks'! They're the natives of the land and should be left alone, but of course, they're were greedy things like them in the world. Alexia hated it.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:04 pm
"Then let's go do that first and foremost. We can take a better look around afterwards, maybe find a nice inn to get ourselves something to eat before settling in for the night." Ophelia was honestly a little excited to see how things were going with the stones. Considering her circumstances, one could hardly blame her.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:06 pm
"Oh, woe is me! What I wouldn't give to end this pitiful existence! It's such a lonely life, sitting behind a worthless battleaxe. Yeah, you heard me!" The sound stops. "Oh, who am I kidding."  

Mad Haru

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:18 pm
"No. You will not get any closer to there settlement's without approval of the elder" Cryon said as he jumped down next to Alexi his landing nearly silent as he slowly stood back up. "I am out here for nothing more then to observe them and that's it. Neither of us will get any closer then this unless the Elder blesses off on it" he told her crossing his arms. To him the elder was the father that he had lost as a child and his word he nearly always followed. There had been few occasions when he had not but those were few and far in between.

Looking back in the direction of the camp he took a breath smelling the air slowly as he looked around. He like Alexia was itching to go closer to the settlement's but he wondered what the outcome might be. Looking at her he uncrossed his arms slowly as he continued to ponder what he should do. Follow his orders or his instincts. As was the case when he was having a hard time deciding his tail flicked back and forth rather quickly tho in small movements.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:29 pm
The she-wolf groaned in disapproval and glared at the land overrun by humans. "Then, how about I just go back and ask him?" she said, knowing Cryon would reiterate not worrying the elder about it yet. Even so, she added, "It doesn't hurt to just ask. Maybe he'll let me. He knows I'm very good at hiding. You do, too. Remember the first time I followed you? Didn't notice me until I was hanging upside down beside you like a few moments ago. I can do this." She didn't want to stress out the elder, but she also didn't wanna have him dead either. Death was far worse than stress unless stress was the killer, but you never really know how much stress one can take before that. This being the elder though surely he might be near his limit. Thinking of this, Alexia only sighed and turned away from the tainted lands as she thought of them as now. "Never mind." she said, defeated by her own thoughts, "I can just wait for him to ask me himself."

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:30 pm
So Lenore had found herself towards the demon settlement, if only because she had heard of a ship landing recently at their docks. Feeling that she wasn't obligated in staying, she left for the demon settlement with curiosity. She didn't expect much out of an old, pitiful ship, but she'd thought it'd be worth the try.
When spotting the ship, she was honestly unimpressed.

"Seriously? Demons should really improve on their modes of transportation because frankly, this looks a little..." She failed to finish her sentence, unamused with what she saw. She stepped forward, walking towards the hulk. People were unloading things here and there. Lenore was curious though. If it were a merchant ship, then there were surely goodies somewhere on board.
Lenore waited, watching as a burly man drop a crate. The shorter of the two began to yell at the former. Lenore then took the opportunity to scramble on board. She pulled her hood over her silver hair and began wandering the deck until she felt a strong desire to lurk below. Hopefully she wouldn't get caught in the act, which would prove some difficulty for her in that situation. She paused before settling on going down the stairs.

It seemed empty enough. Lenore looked in a couple barrels, not seeing much. She went deeper. Crates, and barrels, and ropes, and crates, and steel. She frowned. Lenore crossed her arms, looking around. There was a battle ax off in the corner, and a couple other things too but nothing had caught her eye...yet.

[ Hopefully Haru can provide some help for this thief here... ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:40 pm
Looking at the slightly disappointed look she held after him telling her to speak with the elder about moving closer he shook his head. While she was a decent stalker he didn't want to tell her he had simply played the fool on most of her times sneaking up on him. While her skills were there they were not as polished as one like him who spent his time keeping himself in the shadow's during his hunts. Taking in a deep slow breath he looked towards the demon settlement for a moment. "Fine" he said finally giving in to her. Stressing the elder with a inquiry such as getting closer to the settlements wasn't something he wanted. On the other hand letting her simply stay as down hearted as she looked was also not something he wanted to watch. "Only from the shadow's tho and only by my lead" he told her setting some ground rules for her trek  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:41 pm
A sound from the corner rings out: "Thief! Thief! Stop!" The light on the hilt turns from blue to bright red, and it blinks quickly. "Get out of here, thief!"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff