Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
What a world.(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SagaMoon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:16 pm
Lucas smirked upon hearing the exchange. Ah, so that was where Tyrin had been. Much like himself, it seemed, but that was to be expected. His grin grew wider at the command his king placed upon him. "Of course, my king." He glanced over at Shino, his assigned partner. "Well, what say you Shino? The most interesting way to make the two fight." He smiled. "This should be fun." With that, he wheeled Candela back into the direction they had just come from, but not going at too fast a pace, for he still needed to come up with a strategy. But first, a disguise of shadows would be in order.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:58 pm
User Image

|Gabriel De Servantes|
|| T H E || C O N T R A C T || K I L L E R ||

Sitting in a carriage like he owns it, Gabriel was doing so. He had his hood covering his head as he looked down the whole time. Where was the carriage going off to? To Kessig of course. Apparently, this carriage Gabriel is in, belongs to one of the kings of a different land that was invited to the wedding. How was it that Gabriel was in there like he owns it?

Flash back:

Gabriel was walking aimlessly, thinking of what he wanted to do with the new pay that Kreig just gave him. He would usually just rest and use the money next time, but this time he felt like using it right away and finish it all in one go. But before he even did so, a mysterious looking man in a robe stopped infront of him and got on his knees. "Master Gabriel......I apologize for interrupting your 'holiday' but Sir Kreig sent me to tell you that hes giving you an urgent mission."

Gabriel didn't like how the man called him by the title master, but he couldn't do anything about it since he was basically Sir Kreig's son. He rolled his eyes when he apologized for interupting him. But when he heard that there was an urgent mission for him to accomplish, he looked around seeing no one. He lead the male to an empty area and once he made sure no one was around, Gabriel turned to the man and stated "Speak."

"The royal wedding between the Prince and Princess of Kessig and Timberland is coming close. Sir Kreig mentioned that you should know how much he opposes to the peace making." Gabriel nodded to the last part and told him to continue. But instead of continuing, the man handed Gabriel a black letter. Gabriel furrowed his eyebrows, a little confused. But he took it, once he did so. The man got on his knees and disappeared with the wind, not a shocking thing to see for Gabriel, as Sir Kreig was a man who possesses the knowledge of certain black magics and passes down those knowledge to his followers. Though Gabriel only knows how to hide his weapons away, as he told Kreig once that he doesn't want to inherit the full knowledge. Respecting his son's choice, he didn't pass it down to him.

Gabriel looked at the letter and opened it and read it. He smirked as he did so.

'Go to Kessig and start a war' it said. But he didn't miss what was at the bottom, words written in smaller letters, it was pretty long so it was hard to miss. 'Make sure you're not caught starting it, I am sure the king has the same thoughts, lets just hope they get caught and they get blamed for the things they actually started. But if they aren't caught, let things be and the war shall only be between the Kessig and the Timberland Kingdoms.

Good luck and stay alive.
I'll be awaiting for your return my son.'

After reading all of those, a small fire started at one corner and ended up burning the whole letter. Gabriel left as soon as the letter was gone.

End flashback

So how did he get on the carriage? simple. He waited at the path to get to other Kingdoms, he waited for hours for a carriage from a smaller kingdom to pass by with Kessig as its destination. Coincidentally, the carriage carried a king. not that that wouldn't help. In fact, it gave him an idea. But before he got to go what he wanted to do, He saw an incoming carriage, a familiar one, the carriage of the volvagian King. He hissed and tried to find a an area where he would be able to hide. He got to the bottom of the carriage he(gabriel) was currently on and stayed there until the carriages passed eachother. When he knew the distance between the two carriages were far enough, He got back up and silently got on the back and seeing how the back window was only covered with the carriage curtains. He slipped his hand in and slit the unknown kingdom's King's neck. His death didn't make that much sounds to alarm the driver. Gabriel slipped in and just let the driver drive him to Kessig. How easy was it to live the life of an assassin. So that was more than two days ago, he was close to reaching Kessig.

Upon seeing the entrance of the Kessig kingdom. He got ready to get out. He was puzzled at first seeing guards away from their posts....but it made it easier for Gabriel to make his escape. As soon as he reached the entrance. He got out without making the driver realize. He smirked, by the time that carriage stops and by the time they open the door to help the king out, they would discover the dead body of the king. His escape was a success, what was left now was to start the war.... He had to think more about that.

x D O N ' T x M E S S x W I T H x M E

x I ' Mx S E R I O U S

O R x I ' L L x K I L L x Y O U.

Shattered Catastrophe

Greedy Seeker

4,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Shattered Catastrophe

Greedy Seeker

4,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:29 am
User Image

|Gabriel De Servantes|

Upon arriving at the scene where the Timberland and Kessig guards injured and some were dead, he knew this was the work of the Volvagian guards. He caught a glimpse of them as they ran, and since they ran, it indicated that he should flash away from the scene, or he was to be blamed. He ran the opposite direction from where they were heading. Gabriel ran to an empty and abandoned looking building, simply kicking the door open and went inside. He got in and hid, the sounds of guards being alarmed that the smell of war was in the air. Gabriel sighed when it sounded like a ruckus outside. He looked at his surrounding, seeing organized furniture but they all had fungus growing on them, showed how old the place had been left abandoned. The wooden floor had grasses growing out in between the wooden tiles.

Once the sounds from outside faded and finally gone, he peeked outside and left the empty area. He had to hide from everyone cause apparently no one from Kessig or Timberland dresses like how Volvagians dress. There were no fashion codes for each kingdoms, but it was just a coincidence that the Volvagian citizens always wear dark colored clothes. So if they see Gabriel sneaking here and there looking suspicious, and with the recent dead Kessig and Timberland guards incident, People would blame it on the Volvagians.

With Gabriel's skills, he was able to hide away from other people without being seen at all, he could do all of that without having any hardships. But upon hearing his own stomach grumble, he knew he had to spend his money on food. But with his suspicious clothing, that again, even in Volvagia, his clothing is suspicious as well. With his clothing, he wouldn't be able to buy anything without being accused. He gritted his teeth with the thought of wearing other people's clothes. He never liked sharing. He peeked from a narrow and dark alley. He saw an adult male walking with food on his hand, looking like he was on his way to send the food to someone.

Gabriel put on his gloves and as the man passed by, Gabriel hit an area around his neck and shoulder that made the guy pass out. Gabriel pulled him into the alley. Thank fully no one there saw it cause they were apparently busy with their own work, the women around were preparing their dinner for their families.

Gabriel stripped the guy and took his clothes and his sling bag too. Putting his own clothes into the bag and wearing the other guy's clothes, he got out and like he thought not one suspected him. He went to the road markets and bought food. He went to one of the street food stalls which provided tables and chairs and ate there. He ate around 3 bowls of noodles and 4 bowls of soup, yes, that was how hungry he was. Now eating his 4th bowl of noodle, he slowed down and remembered the two Volvagian guards who ran away from the scene.

It was then he realized that one of them was a woman, he furrowed his eyebrows and stopped eating for a while, truth to be told, he never knew that women were allowed to join the army. He shrugged it off and looked at the sky to see what time it was, he didn't need a watch. He finished his food and paid for it, even paying more than he should. He didn't care, he ran off and went to check out how everything was going to go. To see if a war would start or not..He got to the area with no problem, thanks to his sneaking skills.

He got to a tree and changed to his original clothes so he would be able to blend in with the dark. He got to one of the tall trees beside the wall, he climbed up , making sure no one sees him. He leaned against the wall and peaked inside the high-ceiling room. He smirked when he saw the ruckus starting in the room. But then he spotted one of the people in the crowd, looking not shocked. He narrowed his eyes and saw how she looked familiar. 'Tch, Volvagian Noble....' He averted his gaze and waited for everything to be bad then he'll make his escape back to volvagia and report to his father.

x I ' Mx S E R I O U S

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:29 am
User Image

|Gabriel De Servantes|

As soon as the the debate started in the room, he jumped off the tree and as he did so, he noticed someone running behind him. He landed and looked back to see who it was, it was that not-amazed Volvagian Noble that was in the room...Why was she running away. As she got away, he recognized her footsteps and noticed how she was trying to sneak out of the Kingdom. 'Shes that army woman....So shes a noble....' He smirked and thought 'So shes the one who started the war...' He saw guards coming his way, Gabriel ran off to the Kingdom's horse stable. He sneaked in and stole a horse without any problems. He saw guards blocking his way as he got out, He knew this would have happened. Which was why he changed into that previous timberland guy's clothing. Since he was an elf, it would be more convincing that he came from Timberland.

Gabriel just went past them, jumping over them with the horse. He laughed a rather mad laugh, he looekd back and said "Send my greetings to your King~ FROM TIMBERLAND~" He smirked and told the horse to go faster, so the guards would realise they wouldn't catch up to him and just figure out that Timberland was starting the war. When he was far enough, he took the bright top off and put on his own top that he used before. He put his hood on and rode towards Volvagia. But then he noticed something up ahead. 'Tch~ Same plan, same escape route.'Gabriel thought after seeing the Volvagian Nobel up ahead. 'Should I kill her?....Shes in the way......' But then he was apparently not in the mood, to kill anybody anymore, He had killed so many this week, one mission to another and killing off the ones who were in the way as well. So he thought that he should at least spare this woman. Gabriel was more excited to tell Sir Kreig that the war was starting more than anything else.

x I ' Mx S E R I O U S

Shattered Catastrophe

Greedy Seeker

4,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:33 pm
(Uhm. I don't have a response to the post because you guys time skipped and made reactions for my character as well as Mommi Dearest. Then ran away before we could post approiately and since her and I are still in like Midday with no plans for a banquet I really have nothing to react to...))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:01 pm
Sivlerwolf14
(Uhm. I don't have a response to the post because you guys time skipped and made reactions for my character as well as Mommi Dearest. Then ran away before we could post approiately and since her and I are still in like Midday with no plans for a banquet I really have nothing to react to...))

[Ditto...]  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash