Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
City of the Lost and Damned(Open/Accepting/Needs Undead) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Pie?
  Of course I do I need it to find Diameter.
  Depends on the flavor
  It's doesn't lie to me like the cake so sure.
  Ewww no
  Gold
View Results

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:02 pm
(********' hell, overreaction much?)

Napier looked up at the building, his eyes scanning the face of it, then stuck his hands in his pockets and watched. The building leaned forwards, as if - as the Vitals had plainly assumed - it was about to topple forward. However, though it did collapse (and start a chain reaction that began to take out a good portion of the borough), one of the already-broken windows fell neatly around Napier's body and the worst he sustained was a fractured collarbone from a bedside table that hit him in just the wrong way. After the dust settled, Napier scaled the inside of the building - an apartment from the looks of the decor - and climbed out one of the upwards-facing windows, looking at the trail of ruination. "Well that's a sight, innit."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:28 pm
((Jeezus ********, dude. Chill. Next time just ask me to edit it instead of outright threatening to kill me. >.> ))  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:29 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

(Yea ill agree I may have indeed. My bad slightly stressed lately with alot of S*** on my lap. My appologies.)
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:43 pm
Unlike The Doc, Ape had to break a window in order to get into the building before it fell on him. With the weight of the building coming down, It was fairly easy. Once inside though He counted himself lucky. The room was an empty appartment, one that had yet to be moved into. Once the building settled he climbed up through it; having to look for a way out. He found the window that The doc had climbed through, and followed suit as besthe could. "Definitively. Though it'll be a challenge to navigate once everything calms down. Then again, That's alright. I think we all like a good challenge. Though I do feel sorry for the shamblers. Much of them likely going to be crushed before this is over."

((I'll post as walter after I learn where beast ran off too.))  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:49 pm
Napier shrugged. What the Zed did wasn't much concern to him, since he could always subsist off of nonsentient Vital flesh if the nonsentient Dead ate the last of the brainy ones. "Shame, that," he said, not bothering to try and sound sincere. "Hey, here's a thing. I hear a heartbeat down the ave a ways. In the ol' grocery store at the corner, yeah? Gonna go get a snack."

Sliding down the side of the building with his nails digging into the mortar, Napier fell the last couple of meters to the street and started walking towards the grocery store and his first meal in several days.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:02 pm
(Sonofabitch, step away from an RP for a few hours and suddenly the whole damn city is falling apart haha.)

Jon walked alongside the girl with the mechanical arm, who seemed more than a bit nervous. He couldn't really blame her, they were moving pretty slowly, but they were also well defended, so he didn't see a problem with it. He quietly pulled out his headphones and turned on some music to keep his calm. He didn't have to hear what was being said to understand what was happening.

The other soldiers in the team all seemed to be different in their own ways, he could sense a different.... aura.... coming from each one. 'No,' Jon thought, 'it's not an aura as much as their body language. They each have a killer instinct, but they're all focusing on a different aspect of the environment. Whoever they are, they're true professionals.'

The next song started to play and Jon kept walking, his M9 at his side and the world around seeming far away.

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:09 am

A loud and uncontrollable laughter echoed, filling the air with an ominous noise, far different from the moans of mindless zombies. It was high in pitch and distinctly female, coming from a grocery. She had caught her prey and began stabbing repeatedly with a wide grin plastered on her face as her victim stopped its pathetic squirming and its heartbeat stopped. She stabbed it a couple more times before taking part in her victim's flesh. Blood and gore surrounded her mouth as she turned and looked up at another ghoul coming closer. She broke into another fit of laughter, licking the side of her blade and coming forwards, intending to stab the other ghoul as well.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:24 am
Napier's eyebrows rose as he saw the ghast he called Twitch, Ms. Laurent in her former life, stab one third of his lunch to death. His face broke into a twisted smile of delight at seeing such a perfect example of his kind. "Miz Twitch Laurent, whot a surprize! Still mad as a hatter, then?"  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:31 am
Ape followed the ghoul rather quickly using the remaining buildings like a race way to get to where he needed to go. "I'll stay up here If you don't mind. The stab-o-matic is not exactly my cup of tea. Considering she looks at all of us the same way she looks at the living." Then He moved to stand on a light post and watch what was happening.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:36 am

Keilin continued softly with her maddening laughter. She was already aiming at Napier's gut, making the move to stab him without so much as a warning. Stab him, she will, bite him, she might. Keilin was mentally unstable and very unpredictable in her current state. She understood the words but they meant nothing to her.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:42 am
Napier laughed as he caught Keilin's arm at the wrist without any sign of effort, twisting enough to cut off the nerves for a moment and make her drop the knife. "That ain't too polite, luv, now izzit? 'Ave a friendly bite to eat, why don'cha?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:47 am

Keilin's eyes widened even more as she leaned in closer and closer to Napier. It was rotten flesh against rotten flesh. She comprehended the words but spoke nothing, sinking her teeth into Napier's shoulder, before jumping back with a loud defeaning screech, spitting out the rotten flesh and looking at him in a slightly confused way. Perhaps now, she might listen to the words and they would mean something to her eroding mind.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:53 am
Napier laughed as he made a mental note to replace that bit of shoulder later. "Wow, you really went off the deep end din'cha Twitch? Fancy a bit o' conversation now you got the mickey out'cher system for a spell?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:02 am
User Image
Keilin Laurent

"Keilin... My name is Keilin", the girl said, having remembered her own name for the first time this entire day. She had stopped laughing and instead of a smile, she wore a curious look on her face. "W-Who are you? Have you... seen two kids around here? Black hair, around this tall...", she said with hand gestures. However, as she moved her hands, she shrieked, seeing the deteriorated skin on both. She trembled, having forgotten her own kind.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers